The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white female deaths 2

3 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Gabriella Peyton Green 12 suicide

Post by redpill Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:28 pm

Gabriella Peyton Green 12 suicide

Gabriella Peyton Green 12  of Panama City Beach, died    On Jan. 10, 2018  in her family’s Glades neighborhood home, the Green family was getting ready for a rally at church. Gabbie had been suspended from Surfside Middle School for 10 days after an alleged fight in the bathroom, but Tanya Green, her mother, said she’d been getting harassing texts from her classmates at school all day while she was home, isolated. Gabbie wandered into her mother’s room, complaining about “girl drama,” and that the texts and social media messages had been “particularly heavy” that day.

“I just gave her adult advice — ‘Honey, you’ve got to be bigger than that,’” Tanya Green recalled. ”‘They must just be jealous of you.’”

Forty minutes later, Gabbie was found in her closet, dead. She had taken her own life.

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 41641812
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Gabby-11
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Image19
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Ar-18010
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Ar-18011
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Ep-18010

update

Two 12-year-olds have been charged with Cyberstalking in connection with the death of Surfside Middle School student Gabriella Green.

The arrests come as part of an investigation by Panama City Beach Police into the mitigating circumstances around her death on Jan. 10. According to a news release, PCBPD was made aware of potential cyberbullying against Gabbie, which led them to examine several cell phones and social media accounts.

Through that investigation, PCBPD developed two 12-year-old suspects, who were then interviewed and allegedly confessed to engaging in cyberbullying conduct, knowing that their behavior would cause Gabbie emotional distress.

While Gabbie’s parents have maintained that cyberbullying by classmates at Surfside Middle School directly led to Gabbie’s suicide, PCBPD said in a statement that their investigation did not reveal that cyberbullying was the sole cause of Gabbie’s death, just that it was occuring at the time of her death.
http://www.newsherald.com/news/20180122/two-juveniles-charged-in-connection-with-12-year-olds-suicide

this is the fourth white flower suicide just in the month of Jan 2018 that i know of, and 3 of the 4 involve bullying

thus far in the month of jan 2018

Amy "Dolly" Everett 14 suicide due to bullying

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Z89

Sarah Ullmann 13 suicide due to bullying

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 26994310

Hannah Green 17 suicide over breakup

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 5a5cf510

these 4 all ended their lives in suicide in the month of Jan 2018

it's Mon Jan 22, 2018, only about 9 days left, will there be any more white flower suicides jan 2018?

Last edited by redpill on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Lily Dawn Kershaw, 5 Eden Murray, 6, Emily Muth 6

Post by redpill Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:15 pm

Lily Dawn Kershaw, 5

Lily Dawn Kershaw, 5, of Silver Creek, died Sunday, January 21, 2018 at Columbus Community Hospital.
She was born June 12, 2012, in Columbus . Kershaw died of complications from the flu. A child flu-related death in central Nebraska

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Lily10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Girl-d10

Eden Murray, 6,

Eden Murray, 6, a student at Ritchie Elementary in Wheeling died of complications of Influenza A  elementary student in West Virginia died from complications of the flu passed away Monday morning  January 22, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Z94
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Flu-de10

Emily Muth 6

6-year-old Emily Muth from Cary, North Carolina was diagnosed with the flu last Tuesday and died just three days later on Friday night. January 19, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 15167210
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 6-year10

thats a lot of flu deaths in Jan 2018

what if i died from flu at age 6? Shocked

Last edited by redpill on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Bailey Nicole Holt, age 15 Erica Faith Truman age 15

Post by redpill Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:29 pm

Bailey Nicole Holt, age 15

20 hurt or killed at Marshall County High School on Tuesday January 23, 2018 in Benton, Kentucky. perpetrated by Gabe Parker​
at least 1 other was killed Preston Ryan Cope, age 15

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 6760010

i wonder if one day i wake up in the morning, i have all kinds of things on my mind, but one thing that isn't, is getting shot and killed.

Erica Faith Truman age 15

. Erica Faith Truman was killed Saturday night d Jan 20, 2018 by a pickup truck just days before her 16 birthday

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 15yrhi10

The California Highway Patrol reported a 15-year-old girl was struck around 9:30 p.m. Saturday in a hit-and-run at North Chester Avenue and Decatur Street. The teen, identified as Erica Faith Truman of Bakersfield, was taken to Kern Medical Center, where she died about an hour later, according the coroner's office.

Officers said Truman ran west across the southbound lanes of North Chester Avenue, directly into the path of a Ford Ranger that had a green light. The pickup hit her, then fled.
At about 5:38 a.m. Sunday, officers arrested Herbert Mallory Jr., 61, at his residence, where the Ford Ranger was parked, the CHP said. He was booked on suspicion of felony hit-and-run
http://www.bakersfield.com/news/pedestrian-and-bicyclist-killed-in-yet-another-deadly-weekend-on/article_bf84c39e-ffa7-11e7-9d69-0b2aedc69bcd.html

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Rachel Hern 16 Scarlett Taylor 5

Post by redpill Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:24 pm

Rachel Hern 16

Rachel Hern, injured in a weekend crash  was brain dead following the Saturday night crash  Hern, 16, passed away in the evening after suffering a severe head injury died Tuesday night  Jan 23, 2018 after sustaining life-threatening injuries in a single-car rollover accident on Saturday  Jan 20, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Rachel13

According to Colorado State Trooper Josh Lewis, Hern was a passenger in a 2000 silver Chevy Cavalier that was traveling westbound on Highway 74 near Divide View Road at 7:20 p.m. Lewis said the car went out of control, rotated and collided with the left shoulder before rolling.

Hern, who wasn't wearing a seat belt, was ejected from the car and later transported to St. Anthony Hospital in Englewood with life-threatening injuries.

does show that car safety is important as are seat belts

Scarlett Taylor 5

Rebecca Hendricks age 5 said little Scarlett Taylor caught the H3N2 strain of influenza which attacked her lungs and sent her into respiratory failure in December 2014

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Swns_f10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Swns_f11
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Swns_f12
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Swns_f13
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Swns_f14
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Swns_f15
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Swns_f16
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Swns_f17
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Swns_f18
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 3b1c6412
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 King_k10

she has beautiful blue eyes
just 5 years of experiencing life in this world when the flu ended it.

why do some get the flu and live, and others succumb ? i've gotten flu/cold many times.

what if i died from flu at age 5?

some win $500 million powerball, like that guy in florida, and others....die from flu at age 5 pale

if i die from flu i know others like this girl have to.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Karly Pearce 6 Rachael Westberg, 16, Zayla Rank 3 Paiten Pierce 9

Post by redpill Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:06 pm

Karly Pearce 6

Karly Pearce 6, Dies In Tragic Sledding Accident  The girl's sled struck a tree Monday at Chestnut Mountain in Galena, according to WAND. She was pronounced dead at 9 a.m. Tuesday.  Jan 23, 2018 She was born June 25, 2011 in Springfield,

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Karly_10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 99480510

fam wrote:
Karly was a first grader at Glenwood Elementary School.  Her smile truly lit up any room she was in.  She enjoyed dancing, she loved to swim, and she loved Barbie.  She was a big Chicago Cubs fan and even at a very young age, Karly was a very giving person.

only 6 years of life and she dies.

so if i go snow sledding, and strike a tree will i die?
do you allow your daughter to go snow sledding and risk death given what happened to Karly Pearce 6

striking tree whether by car, ski or sled = death

Rachael Westberg, 16,

Rachael Westberg,16, a high school student who was struck while jogging Saturday night has been declared legally dead at a local hospital.

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Rachae10

Saturday, January 20, 2018 Rachael Westberg was jogging near her home in Belton, Texas when she was struck by a car. The 16 year old Belton New Tech High student is fighting for her life. She is currently in critical condition with multiple skull fractures and traumatic brain injury. Doctors have placed her in a medically induced coma in an effort to reduce the swelling. The hit and run driver left Rachael lying alone in the road, help was not called until a passing driver found her. Now Rachael needs time to heal. The family has requested your prayers. Both your prayers and financial donation are greatly appreciated. Thank you and God Bless.

The girl was jogging at around 7:10 p.m. Saturday on Industrial Park Road in Belton when a car hit her, leaving her with skull fractures and brain injuries.
A passerby spotted the girl lying on the ground and called 911.
She was taken to Scott & White Medical Center.
Juan DeLeon, 21, of Killeen, was later arrested and charged with accident causing severe bodily injury in connection with the accident.

a lot of joggers have been struck and killed. perhaps i should do indoor trackmill

Zayla Rank 3

3-year-old girl was found dead in a Riverside County home on Friday and the girl's mother, along with four other adults, were detained for questioning in connection with the death

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Z95

fam wrote: Our Zayla who was only 3 years old was murdered by her mentally ill mother today January 26, 2018 y. My sisters only had one child and Zala was her only grandchild. My sister is in deep mourning over the loss of her grandbaby, and the fact that it was at the hands of her mentally ill daughter weigh heavy on her heart. We are not able to afford the cost of a beautiful funeral for Zala who was an angel on Earth, and is now an angel in Heaven. Please give what you can to help. Any overage of funds will go to help those with mental illness. Please pray for us to find peace in this tragic happening. Mental illness took the life our our beautiful baby at the hand of a very mentally sick mother. If you can't give funds, your prayers mean so much to our family.
Thank you.

what a world we live in. this zoo we call reality, where mark zuckberg and bill gates have daughters and this mother has a daughter and kills her at age 3

Paiten Noelle Pierce 9
October 11, 2008 - January 25, 2018 age 9

Paiten Pierce was a fourth-grade student at Anna Merritt Elementary School.  New York

According to Pierce’s mother, she had been at Oishei Children’s Hospital for 10 days, and passed away Thursday night. Jan 25, 2018
It is not clear how she died. Niagara County health officials say the flu is not to blame, and there is no public health risk.
“We got no answers as to why this happened,”

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Paiten10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Dugkyc10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Dugkyd10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Hqdefa19
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Dt2szz10

Hayden wrote:She went to the hospital on monday, had a seizure, and went into cardiac arrest and is currently having blood pumped in and out of her body by a machine. She’s only 9, please pray for her and her family.

blue eyes and blonde hair, at age 9 dies for medically mysterious reasons, after spending 10 days in the hospital.

i remember being 9 and my fourth grade teacher. one thing i remember from fourth grade, in addition to watching charlie brown christmas and pumpkin, is working with compasses and protractors.

she seemingly in good health then poof, its gone.

i would envy Paiten Pierce bc of the playstation 4 and xbox one x and iphone but wow. no guarantees in life, none. i used to be religious cause i dont want to die like this.

every moment could be my very last breath on earth. i could suffer a reversal of fortune a mysterious illness. if i do i'll think of Paiten Pierce 9

Last edited by redpill on Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Chelsia Lou Cline, age 25 Courtney Sue Snyder, age 23

Post by redpill Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:43 pm

Chelsia Lou Cline, age 25 Courtney Sue Snyder, age 23

Chelsia Lou Cline, age 25

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Articl75

Courtney Sue Snyder, age 23

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 6823710

both shot and killed on January 28, 2018 in Melcroft, Pennsylvania.

Four killed, one wounded in jealousy fueled shooting at Pennsylvania car wash

gunman in a jealous rage killed four people, including the 25-year-old woman he was infatuated with, at a western Pennsylvania car wash early Sunday, authorities said.

The shooter, Tim Smith, is expected to die after taking a bullet to the head, which police believe was likely self-inflicted during the 3 a.m. attack at Ed’s Car Wash in Saltlick Township.
Armed to the teeth with a handgun and a .308-caliber rifle, Smith fatally shot the woman at the heart of his obsession, Chelsie Cline. He is also suspected of killing William Porterfield, 27, Cortney Snyder, 23, and Seth Cline, 21, according to police.

A gunman in a jealous rage killed four people, including the 25-year-old woman he was infatuated with, at a western Pennsylvania car wash early Sunday, authorities said.

The shooter, Tim Smith, is expected to die after taking a bullet to the head, which police believe was likely self-inflicted during the 3 a.m. attack at Ed’s Car Wash in Saltlick Township.
A jealous Tim Smith shot a woman he was infatuated with and three other people at Ed’s Car Wash in Saltlick Township, Pa., early Sunday, authorities said. He allegedly used a handgun and a .308-caliber rifle in the attack.

Armed to the teeth with a handgun and a .308-caliber rifle, Smith fatally shot the woman at the heart of his obsession, Chelsie Cline. He is also suspected of killing William Porterfield, 27, Cortney Snyder, 23, and Seth Cline, 21, according to police.

Chelsie Cline, 25, was the focus of his obsession, authorities said.

Sierra Kolarik, Cline’s half-sister, told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review that Smith had become fixated with the woman.
She revealed that Cline had spent the weekend with her slain husband of three months as the two of them struggled through a marital rough patch.

“I’m not holding that against Will. We weren’t fighting. We were fixing,” Jenna Porterfield said. “And if he was with someone else while we were having problems, honestly, I don’t care what he did. I’m not going to hold that against him.”
“I’d give anything to have him back,” she added.

Man fatally shot mom before killing self in Pa. home

Smith waited for Cline and William Porterfield, before ambushing them as they stepped out of their vehicles at the car wash, police said.

He then opened fire on Snyder and Seth Cline, who arrived next. A woman in the pickup truck suffered minor injuries from broken glass as bullets ripped through the vehicle, according to authorities.

A neighbor said he heard at least 30 gunshots during the car wash attack.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/multiple-fatalities-reported-western-pa-car-wash-shooting-article-1.3784038

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Deadly10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Deadly11

what i find noteworthy

who washes their car at 3am?

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty suicide Ursula Keogh, 11 suicide Emma Daley, 13

Post by redpill Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:35 am

suicide Ursula Keogh, 11

Ursula Keogh, 11 sent heartbreaking final "I love you but so sorry" text to mum before being found dead in river body was found in a small river on January 22, 2018 Ursula had a history of self-harm

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Missin11
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Ursula10

Nicola is pictured with her daughter Ursula, then aged five
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Swns_n10

"Notes were later recovered which indicated suicide ideation."

The court heard Ursula was found in the river on January 22.

body found here

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Swns_b10

suicide Emma Daley, 13

Emma Daley, a 7th grader at Harrison Middle School passed away Monday night January 29, 2018 suicide

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 27406210

Maine Police are investigating the death of a 13-year-old Yarmouth girl as a suicide.

The teen is Emma Daley, a seventh grader at the Harrison Middle School in Yarmouth. Police say she was found unresponsive at her home by family members just after 6:00 Monday evening. She was rushed to Maine Medical Center in Portland, where she died shortly after arrival. Emma is the daughter of Danyelle and Kevin Pettie of Yarmouth.  Jan 29, 2018

2 more white flower suicide to close out the month of Jan 2018 which started with suicide of an aussie cowboy model and included a teen girl who killed herself over a break up.

Last edited by redpill on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Macie Behringer, 16

Post by redpill Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:13 am

Macie Behringer, 16

Macie Behringer, a Jackson Township resident and senior at Lake High School in Uniontown. a crash that killed a 16-year-old girl Tuesday morning.
Jan 30, 2018 on slushy roads Tuesday while driving to school

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Macie_12

A 16-year-old Lake High School cheerleader and gymnast was killed Tuesday morning in an accident on her way to school, the Stark County Sheriff’s Office said.

Macie Behringer, of Jackson Township, was driving north on Market Avenue when she lost control of her Honda Civic and slid into the southbound lane, where she was hit by a minivan driven by a 29-year-old woman from Uniontown.

The crash happened just south of Lake O’Pines Street Northeast about 8:15 a.m.

Macie, who was not wearing a seatbelt, died at the scene.

The driver of the minivan was treated and released at the scene by Hartville first responders.

The crash remains under investigation, but deputies said they believe speed played a factor. A deputy told a Canton Repository reporter that the roads were slush-covered at the time of the crash.
https://www.ohio.com/akron/news/lake-high-school-girl-killed-on-slushy-roads-tuesday-while-driving-to-school
fox wrote:
Behringer was driving a 2002 Honda Civic, heading north on Market Avenue just south of Lake O'Pines at around 8 a.m. She lost control, slid into the southbound lanes and was hit by a 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan.
just like that, poof!

icy roads are in my forecast. will i lose control and crash and die?

if i do die from icy road at least i know i am not the only one to die like this, Macie Behringer, 16 and several other teens in my older thread also died this way. seeing that this beautiful teen white flower died like this makes me come to peace with my own death should i die like this to. pale

picture of car crash that led to her death

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Ar-18012
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Ep-18011

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Ep-18012

reminds me of episode of paranormal witness had an episode of lost girl about a girl ghost with no face who was killed in a road accident.

so if i die like this at least i know that i'm not alone, like Rey, Macie Behringer, 16 also died. also, perhaps i should move to florida.

Last edited by redpill on Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: white female deaths 2

Post by TracyB Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:09 am

Couldn't go to sleep and since I have the day off tomorrow, figured I could contribute to this thread.

Your last entry(Macie) liked volleyball and since I also played in high school, we'll do a 'volleyball edition' of "white flowers".

Caroline Found 17

June 19, 1994- August 11, 2011

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 B060f010

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Maxresdefault

Volleyball player killed in mo-ped crash was 'pulse' of team

17-year-old hit curb, tree

The mo-ped Found was riding crashed around 9:40 p.m. Thursday. Investigators spoke to witnesses and determined Found was southbound when she struck a curb near a curve in the street and lost control. Found and the mo-ped struck a tree in the median. She was killed upon impact, police said.

Alcohol and drugs were not a factor in the accident.

West Athletics Director Marv Reiland said Found was returning home from a church youth meeting. He received a phone call around 2 a.m. Friday from Bresnahan.

Kaylee Rabun 16

September 10, 2000- September 10, 2016

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 14425810

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Footba10

GRAY, TN (WJHL) - The Tennessee Highway Patrol says it has closed its investigation into a crash that killed a Tri-Cities high school student.

News Channel 11 reached out to THP Tuesday and investigators said charges would not be filed.

Back in September 2016, THP said 16-year-old Kaylee Rabun was killed in a crash on Interstate 81 in Morristown.

She was considered a star volleyball player at Daniel Boone High School in Gray.

The car in which she was a passenger lost control and rolled over several times, according to THP.

THP did not identify the driver of the crash but Washington County, TN Director of Schools Kimber Halliburton said it was 17-year-old Ryan Sanders.

He was injured in the crash and sent to the hospital.

THP told News Channel 11 back in October 2016 that drugs and alcohol were not suspected.

Wow. Killed in a car accident on her 16th birthday.

Samantha Wopat 19

Died March 26, 2012

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Articl10

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 600-co10

Stanford women’s volleyball player Samantha “Sam” Wopat has died, the school announced Monday. Wopat, 19, a sophomore outside hitter, passed away Sunday at Stanford Hospital, surrounded by family, friends and teammates.

The school did not release the cause of death, but Wopat had been hospitalized since March 17 after a medical emergency at her Stanford residence.

They did a good job keeping this under wraps. The "medical emergency" was actually a suicide.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Kira Molina 15 Victoria McKenzie, 16,

Post by redpill Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:26 am

Kira Molina 15

Kira Molina, 15, died on Tuesday morning  Jan 30, 2018 at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta after succumbing to liver failure because of the flu,

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Kira-m11
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 15_yea10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Newsen12
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Kira-m10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 1_151710

Molina, a student a Newnan High School, tested negative for the flu on Jan. 25, but was found unresponsive in her home in three days later. She was then flown to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta where she tested positive for Influenza “A.”
Another test indicated Molina was suffering from liver failure.

Hawk said Molina was perfectly healthy prior to catching the flu, but did not have a flu shot this season.

“She had no medical history whatsoever,” he said. “It all happened very quickly.”

Referencing erroneous reports from other media outlets, Hawk stressed Molina’s death was not considered an overdose of acetaminophen or considered suicide.

the flu can cause liver failure and death pale

Victoria McKenzie, 16,

Victoria McKenzie, 16, was on her way to Smoky Hill High School when she was hit nd dragged by a pickup truck while walking to school at East Quincy Avenue and South Buckley Road in Aurora on the morning of January 11, 2018. The teen was awake and talking before being transported to a hospital, according to police. She had broken ribs and other internal injuries, according to Melissa.

“Mom, am I going to be OK,” Melissa said her daughter asked her at the hospital. “And the last thing I said to her while she was still awake was, ‘Yeah baby, you’re going to be fine.’”

Victoria died from septic shock four days after the crash, on January 15, 2918

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 26934410

that's pretty random. almost final destination so if you get hit by a truck you may be dragged, and you may still be alive but then die from septic shock.

Last edited by redpill on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Klara Gottert 14 suicide Anneke Mostert 12 suicide

Post by redpill Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:19 pm

Klara Gottert 14 suicide

14-year-old daughter Klara jumped to her death from the roof of the Northgate Shopping centre in Johannesburg in  Aug 11, 2015

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 11825810
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 C2d15e10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Cml54w10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 56240810
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Klara-10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Selfie10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 93640b10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 0d44dc10

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 99adc910

Facebook post by her aunt alluded to suicide, and a local newspaper also reported it was suicide.

'It was the darkest day that we have ever experienced'
"Yesterday, she went to school normally and then she never came back. The mother went to a police station to report her as missing. Then later yesterday she was found at the Northgate mall. Apparently she fell from the top floor," said Major Mack Mngomezulu on Wednesday morning.

Her body was found between 19:00 and 20:00.

"She was still in her school clothes with her school bag. An inquest docket has been opened," said Mngomezulu.

In the early hours of Wednesday morning Klara Göttert's family confirmed that she had died.

Her mother, Liesl Göttert, told community newspaper the Rosebank Killarney Gazette that she committed suicide.

“There are no words to describe what our family is going through right now... My daughter took her own life," she was quoted as saying.

'The darkest day'
"My beautiful niece, Klara Lynette Göttert, died today. It was the darkest day that we have ever experienced and we are going to miss that gentle, loving soul of hers so very much. Life became too much for her and it seems that she couldn’t see a way out," her aunt Yolande de Klerk posted on Facebook.

"It is a very difficult time and we appreciate your prayers, thoughts and love."

Her mother, Liesl Göttert only posted: "My daughter Klara (14) died tonight".

teen asked on date on day of suicide

According to the mother who wishes to remain anonymous until funeral proceedings are over, Gottert was asked by two boys at school about how she would feel if one of the boys asked her out.
She allegedly said to the two boys that it would be really amazing and she would like it if he did ask her out.

She however went on to say that it was a pity that she would not be on this earth for long. She then laughed it off a few seconds later.

that last bit of info

Gottert was asked by two boys at school about how she would feel if one of the boys asked her out.
She allegedly said to the two boys that it would be really amazing and she would like it if he did ask her out.

She however went on to say that it was a pity that she would not be on this earth for long. She then laughed it off a few seconds later

sounds like she made up her mind already.  i don't think you have to be depressed to commit suicide.
it sounds to me she was bored of life and didn't see a reason to continue living, but not for depression just life is boring

also mentioned

Anneke Mostert  12 suicide

Anneke Mostert was born on the 3rd of January 2003
She had written nine letters describing how she was depressed and how the "cool group" had called her ugly and fat.

She took her own life on a winters day the 12th of July 2015.  12-year-old took her dad's .38-revolver and shot herself.

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 8f7c0210white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Aaaee410
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 C5fe9c10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 43cc6310
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Anneke10

lot of bad kids out there. i'm not a fan of the human race

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Kristen Burnette, 13 Jasmine Pretorius 4 Lori Farmer 8

Post by redpill Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:54 pm

Kristen Burnette, 13

Kristen Burnette, 13, was pronounced dead at about 11:15 p.m. in her home at 5048 Reynolds Way, Columbia County Coroner Vernon Collins said.

A 14-year-old boy is charged with involuntary manslaughter for accidentally shooting her with a shotgun

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 F4c93810

“It’s carelessness with a firearm,” Owens said. “These kids are friends. There’s no maliciousness. It is just a senseless tragedy.”

Kristen and three friends were “hanging out” at her house. No adults were home, Collins said. The victim’s mother, Miriam Lunsford, was not home and her step-father, Steven Lunsford Jr., is an Army soldier deployed to Afghanistan.

The 14-year-old boy went looking through the house and found a 12-gauge shotgun loaded with buckshot in the master bedroom.

“She was sitting in a chair in the dining room at her laptop,” Collins said. “She was struck in the head by the projectiles from the shotgun.”

The boy “accidentally discharged” the gun in the den and hit Kristen in the dining room 22-25 feet away, Jones said.

“If there’s a firearm at the house, it needs a gun lock on it,” Collins said. “It’s so inexpensive when it comes you your child’s life or anybody’s life.”

i guess if i die from a random bullet being shot by some idiot by mistake, as i die i'll think that i'm not alone, Kristen Burnette, 13 also died this way pale

Jasmine Pretorius 4

Jasmine Pretorius was found under a bed in her father's house on Voortrekker street, after an intensive search for her on Saturday.
has been found murdered and raped. Sarel du Toit has been handed a double life sentence for the rape and murder of four-year-old Jasmin Pretorius. Du Toit confessed to strangling and raping his niece and hiding her body under his bed at the child's father's Brakpan apartment in December 2013.

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 A19
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Jasmin10

just 4 years when in a twist of fate and she died painfully and violently from her own uncle

Lori Farmer 8

Oklahoma Girl Scout murders is an unsolved murder case that occurred on the morning of June 13, 1977, at Camp Scott in Mayes County, Oklahoma.

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Image20

8 years old victim of triple homicide that is still unsolved. being a tent, even for girl scouts can result in your murder

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Aimee Sweeney, 18,

Post by redpill Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:20 pm

Aimee Sweeney, 18,

Aimee Sweeney, 18, dies in Cyprus after suffering an asthma attack while walking her dog passed away on Tuesday evening. Jan 30, 2018

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 48cf9d11
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 48cf9d12
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 48cf9d10

'I cannot believe I'm writing this, but here goes.

'On Tuesday evening our baby Aimee grew her angel wings after falling ill. Our baby is lost to us forever.

'Our hearts are broken and will never be repaired. Rest easy our beautiful baby... forever young.'

after 18 years Aimee dies from an asthma attack originally from scotland dies in Cyprus

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Samantha Barlow, age 21 Faith and Liberty Battaglia 9 and 6 Savanna Jessie 7

Post by redpill Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:05 pm

Samantha Barlow, age 21

Samantha Barlow, age 21  found shot to death outside Woodland Hills Mall; police unsure if murder or suicide on February 1, 2018 in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 6914610white female deaths 2 - Page 3 6914710
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 5a74f410

update Tue Feb 06, 2018
tulsa wrote:
A investigation has revealed that a McAlester woman who was found dead from a gunshot wound outside Woodland Hills Mall last week committed suicide, police reported Monday.

On Monday, Walker said the investigation found that Barlow was alone at a Walmart store near 66th Street and Memorial minutes before her death. She reportedly printed several pictures and purchased stamps and an envelope.

Detectives located a book of stamps with one stamp missing but could not find the envelope or the pictures, Walker said. However, they did link her to an inmate incarcerated at the Pittsburg County Jail, he said.

Police intercepted the letter at the jail Monday and discovered a note from Barlow indicating that she intended to kill herself, Walker said. Along with the letter were photos of Barlow that she printed at the store.

Last week, Walker said “Barlow … came to the Tulsa area periodically as an independent exotic dancer.”

she committed suicide, and her choice to shoot herself in the torso like Hannah Green

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 483a7c10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 5a74f410

sisters  Faith and Liberty Battaglia Faith (age 9) and Liberty (age 6)

Texas man was executed Thursday  Feb 01, 2018 , 9-year-old Faith and 6-year-old Liberty
"No, daddy, please don't," Pearle said she heard Faith say. "Don't do it!"
Battaglia took the phone and told Pearle "Merry (explicit) Christmas." More gunshots were heard and Pearle called the police.

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Faith-10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 30298310
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Childr10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 75bf6410

n May 2, 2001, Pearle left her daughters with Battaglia for a planned dinner, but he instead took them into his apartment.[3] Battaglia murdered his daughters at his loft apartment in Deep Ellum in Dallas.[7] He called Pearle, and the murders took place during the phone call.

During the phone call he told Faith to ask Pearle, "Why do you want Daddy to go to jail?" Before her death she cried, "No, Daddy, please don't, don't do it." She was shot three times and Liberty five times.[1] He told Pearle "Merry Fucking Christmas",[8] in reference to a Christmas 1999 assault on Pearle by him.[9] Pearle terminated the call and dialed 9-1-1.[1]

i've never heard of this crime before. so they've been dead since 2001. 17 years ago. they'd be 28 and 25 today. they died before iphone and facebook and social media

Savanna Jessie  7

Savanna Jessie   7-year-old Columbus girl was treated for the flu and scarlet fever before her death  was found unresponsive in her home Thursday   Feb 01, 2018 , and rushed to Columbus Regional Hospital where she was pronounced dead.  was being treated after testing positive for influenza B, strep throat and scarlet fever. Emergency responders took her to Columbus Regional Hospital, where she was pronounced dead at 6:39 a.m..

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 A3319210
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Savann11
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Ae12bf10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Savann12
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Savann13

Savanna G. Jessie, 7 years old of Columbus, died at 6:39a.m. Thursday, February 1, 2018 at Columbus Regional Hospital.

She was a 1st grader at Columbus Signature Academy-Lincoln Elementary School. She loved to draw, color, her stuffed animals, school, and her cats and dogs.

Savanna was born on September 27, 2010 in Indianapolis the daughter of Matthew T. Jessie and Tasha Wooten.

Savanna was a beautiful, funny, loving little girl. She had a very wonderful and tight-knit family," page organizer Linda Schadenfroh posted.

death decides to pluck a blue eyed blonde haired white flower at the young age of 7 via the flu and strep throat on  home Thursday morning 6:39 a.m..   Feb 01, 2018 precise time her soul left planet earth

just 7 years of planet earth. i have some memories in being in first grade, such as learning that pheasant is pronounced with ph as an f, and the nun said she saw pheasants out from a field in the afternoon. nun rosemary.

i have existential jealous and envy with Savanna Jessie  7 in that i would like to trade places with her and grow up playing COD and star wars battlefront on a ps4 or xbox x
but wow, no guarantees in life

why didn't i die from the flu in kindergarten?

Last edited by redpill on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Julianna Carraturo 18 suicide

Post by redpill Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:25 pm

Julianna Carraturo 18 suicide

On January 8th, 2018, Julianna, age 18, took her own life. During her junior year of high school, Julianna was berated endlessly by a group of students whom ultimately ruined her self-image brings awareness and healing to the negative and lasting effects of girl-against-girl bullying

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 27395210
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 27395211
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 27395212
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 27395213

The father of a Tuckahoe teen who committed suicide last month says she was a victim of relentless bullying for years at Tuckahoe High School.

David Carraturo thought his daughter, Julianna, had fought off the bullies, but she took her own life last month while she was a freshman in college.

"All these hopes and dreams I had," says Carraturo. "Walking her down the aisle, seeing her graduate college, seeing her have a career, are gone."

Carraturo is still coming to terms with the fact that his middle daughter is gone. His other daughters gave him a necklace with the word "smile" on it, in memory of Julianna.

"Her smile was infectious," David Carraturo says of Julianna. "Her way of life was just her own. She made people laugh. She made people feel important."
Carraturo says his life comes with many lows now, but his hope is to maybe save another child's life. He is calling on the parents of the bullies to listen, change the culture and teach their kids to be kind.

"Words hurt," says Carraturo. "Words hurt even more than being punched. And cyber words hurt a lot more because they're being typed."

Carraturo says words hurt Julianna so badly, she didn't want to live anymore. But her father has words he wishes she could still hear.

"I love her," he says. "How was your day? I can never get the chance to say that to her again."

sounds vicious. evil is everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:08 am

Andrea Wilborn 12

January 22 1964- August 2 1976

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Ipad-a11

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Cullen11

The prosecution alleged in his murder trial that he forced his 12-year-old step-daughter Andrea Wilborn into the basement of Davis' Stonegate Mansion, making her kneel before shooting her dead, and also shot Priscilla's live-in boyfriend Stan Farr, a former basketball star at nearby Texas Christian University. A Texas jury found him not guilty of the murders. The girl was the daughter of his second wife, whom he was in the process of divorcing.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Charlene Kroeker 21 Margaret Grace Kroeker, age 27 Alainee Byer, age 13

Post by redpill Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:55 am

Charlene Kroeker 21

On Friday, February 2, 2018 at approximately 12:30 p.m., Charlene Kroeker was heading home to Parkland County in icy conditions when her car crossed the median and was struck by a pickup.

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 C6bb4810
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Ca0e0510
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 2d7bda10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Ce5d7a10white female deaths 2 - Page 3 65f2b210
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 B332b410

The family of a 21-year-old aspiring nurse who died in a highway collision is mourning her loss, but taking comfort in knowing that she’ll still be helping others.

Charlene Kroeker was critically injured in a collision north of Edmonton Friday afternoon, on her way home to Parkland County. Police say she lost control of her car on the icy road, crossed the median on Highway 16A and collided with a pickup truck. She died in hospital the following day. The driver of the pickup truck was not injured.

“There’s an empty place at the table,” her father, Rod Kroeker, told CTV Edmonton on Sunday. “It hurts. It hurts.”

she died here

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 A1045110
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 1f20d010
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 A5e5a610
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 F2bca510
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 8c2b6a10

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 92ca9410
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 43c21510

the danger of driving over ice snowy roads is losing control and crossing the median and being struck, being killed with no second chances.

death shows no mercy, no regard

at just 21 years due to icy roads Charlene Kroeker 21 is gone forever. if i were driving on that icy road at that time in a car instead of Charlene Kroeker 21, driving my Toyoata camry at that exact place and time, instead of Charlene Kroeker 21, would I lose control, cross the center line and be struck and killed by that pickup truck?

would i be dead now, On Friday, February 2, 2018 at approximately 12:30 p.m?

if i do die in a car accident like this, knowing that at least one other white flower died like this makes me feel somewhat better.

Margaret Grace Kroeker, age 27

Margaret Grace Kroeker, age 27 of McAllen, was welcomed into the arms of her loving Savior on Wednesday, January 21, 2015.

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 C532a910white female deaths 2 - Page 3 70af3b10

obit wrote:The yoke has been lifted and she is dancing with the angels. "Maggie's" life was punctuated by her beautiful smile, her huge heart for others, her gentle spirit, her constant kindness, the great value she placed on family, her unconditional love for everyone in whom she never saw anything but good, and her relationship with Jesus Christ.

Lizbeth Muriel stepped from the stage Saturday morning, degree in hand.

Moments later, she embraced family and friends at the achievement — but it wasn’t for her.

Rather, she accepted the honorary University of Texas-Pan American sheepskin for her best friend, McAllen resident Maggie Kroeker, who died unexpectedly in January at the age of 27.

Muriel, who had known Maggie since she was 10 years old, sat near the stage along with Maggie’s mother and other friends and family.

“We went through everything together — from our first breakups to … all the shenanigans that teenagers go through we did it all together,” Muriel said.

Maggie’s mother, Julie Kroeker, said the decision to have Lizbeth accept the honorary degree was a spur-of-the-moment decision.

But her daughter would have wanted it that way.

“I couldn’t do it and Maggie would have wanted to see her best friend up there,” she said, declining to say what caused her daughter’s death. “It would have been more important for her — she would have been blessed and honored — (Lizbeth) honored my daughter.”
http://www.valleymorningstar.com/news/local_news/utpa-graduates-final-spring-class/article_250a132c-fc2c-11e4-bee0-7b4c628436be.html

no cause of death identified

Alainee Byer, age 13

Alainee Byer, age 13 dead in suspected murder-suicide on Sunday, February 4, 2018 in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 6933910

Authorities are investigating a suspected murder-suicide in Marion. Police say 13-year-old Alainee Byer and 17-year-old Corbin Page were found dead inside a house in the 400 block of East Lincoln Street, along with a handgun. ... Police say both Alainee and Corbin attended schools ...

just 13

17-year-old Corbin Page

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 6933710

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Heaven Ray Cox 15

Post by redpill Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:21 pm

Heaven Ray Cox 15

Heaven Ray Cox’s family announced that she died Saturday afternoon February 3, 2018
The cause of death was not clear.

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Heaven10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 C666b010
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Vf_tqs10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Heaven11
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Cgafbm10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Ccec5g10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Cckd2m10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Caeeez10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Cyrxhe10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Cymr6o10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 21232010
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 7cb70910
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 46d8c610white female deaths 2 - Page 3 46d8c611
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Jfp_md10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 46d8c612

ny post wrote:
A Texas teen died within months of allegedly running away with a “much older” man whom she met through Snapchat.

Heaven Ray Cox’s family announced that she died Saturday afternoon in a Facebook post, the Beaumont Enterprise reported. The cause of death was not clear.

Cox, 15, was the subject of a nationwide search after she went missing in November from her Orange County home.

Her mom, Tammy Cox, told authorities at the time she believed the teen girl, who suffered from mental illness, was picked up by a “predator” she met online.

“The man she has been talking to is a predator, who has apparently been manipulating her for some time, and in her current state of mind, she believes that he is her friend,” she said on Facebook amid the teen’s disappearance.

The 15-year-old was found in a home in Louisiana owned by the relative of someone she knew, according to the sheriff’s office. She was returned home safe Dec. 1 to her family, the Beaumont Enterprise reported.

Her mom paid tribute Saturday to the teen on social media.

“Some bright lights are not meant for this dark and cruel world,” she wrote.

Tammy Day Cox
on Saturday
Our sweet Heaven left us to be with Jesus this afternoon around 4:00. Some bright lights are not meant for this dark and cruel world. I know that Dusty and Gracie were there to welcome her. Sing with the angels sweet girl. I love you.

Mom reveals Texas girl, 15, who vanished with her passport after connecting with a 'much older predator' on Snapchat is off her meds and in a manic phase of her bipolar disorder
Heaven Ray Cox, 15, was last seen in her Mauriceville, Texas home November 25
The teen's relatives also said she left a goodbye note and took her passport
In a Facebook post, they added that she is bipolar and is off of her meds
Manic phases can lead to poor decision-making and feelings of indestructibility
Her family worries she is with a 'much older' California man she met on Snapchat

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5133883/Texas-girl-15-vanished-meds-manic.html#ixzz56HaGAVlG

i suspect she followed Natalie Fuller's fate in committing suicide due to bipolar disorder. same symptoms. same diagnosis

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Young-10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Natali10

these 2 are otherwise completely health except that their brain causes them to be bipolar mania.

it can happen to anyone at any age What a Face

Sunset1411 likes this post

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty suicide Amanda Langford 14

Post by redpill Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:43 pm

suicide Amanda Langford 14

Deb Langford lost her 14-year-old daughter Amanda to suicide 2017 after bullies told her to kill herself

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 48e33e10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 48e34410 white female deaths 2 - Page 3 48e34411

devastated mother speaks to a photograph of her 14-year-old daughter every day - as it's 'all she has left' of her child after her tragic suicide last year.

'I tell her I love her to the moon and back,' Deb Langford tearfully told Sunrise. 'My little girl - this is all I have.'

Deb's daughter Amanda was physically bullied at school, and bullied online after the last bell rang. Her peers told her to kill herself, that she was a waste of space, and that she was fat.

Late last year, the bullying became too much, and Amanda's mother found her young daughter dead in her room, hours after she had taken her own life.

The morning after Amanda took her life, Deb set off to work early. As she took her lunch break, the young girl's school called to say she hadn't arrived, and Deb rushed home.

'I'd been at work all morning, and had no idea,' Deb said.

'How do you not know your child is dead at the end of the hallway?'

The bullying began after the high school student befriended a boy, and his ex-girlfriend vowed to make her life hell.

Amanda received brutal and cruel taunts online constantly, even on the night of her death.

Deb describes the pain of losing her beloved daughter as a 'constant hurt, every day', and says parents need to be bold and breach their child's privacy in times of distress as a way to protect them.

Deb said a cyberbully has no idea how it feels to find your child's body, or to pick out their coffin

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5351227/Mum-14yo-died-suicide-wants-bullies-punished.html#ixzz56LaA1OoP

i had no idea the world is like this Shocked

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty <name withheld 15>

Post by redpill Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:02 pm

name withheld 15

A teenage schoolgirl struck by a car and killed when walking to the bus stop yesterday has been remembered as an "artistic" and "beautiful girl who will be missed more than anything".

The 15-yearold had been walking to a bus stop on her way to school in the Hunter region, north of Sydney, when she was allegedly hit by a Toyota Prado at 7.30am. Feb 5, 2018

She was treated by paramedics, but died at the scene on Warrigal Close, Brandy Hill.

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 E3960f10

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 46eaad10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 A6f56d10

t is believed he stopped his car and went to get help from a neighbour to render first aid but the she tragically died at the scene.

The driver was taken to John Hunter Hospital for mandatory blood and alcohol testing.

Yesterday, neighbours told 9NEWS the street was a notorious stretch particularly in the morning with the sun being blinding for drivers
“Sometimes you come down here and you turn on this road and you can't see a thing - it's absolutely blinding it hits the windscreen, and it's just like a white out,” neighbour Scott McGuinness said.

Another neighbour, Karen Manuel, also said the teenager was seen walking along the dead-end street to the bus stop every day.

"We do see the children walking to the bus stop every morning, every afternoon," Mrs Manuel said.

"She loved her little ponies that she's got here and her little dog. We saw her playing with them all the time.

"It's a lovely quiet, peaceful place and street and the whole street and everybody's really very, very emotional today about what's happened."

not too long ago, there was another teen who was killed at a bus stop when a driver crashed into them, and in oregon another girl was killed while waiting for bus, she was struck by an object.

waiting for a bus can result in your death pale

if i get killed while waiting for a bus i won't be happy but at least i know it's happened before, until my death

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Samantha Huntley, 20 Emma Welch, 14,

Post by redpill Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:10 pm

Samantha Huntley, 20

Samantha Huntley, 20 died of a heroin overdose Sep 2017 She first became addicted to opioids after a car accident that left her with a broken back at the age of 16

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 456cb410
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 456cb411
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 456cb412
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 456cb413
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 456cb414

heroin can lead to death by OD

Emma Welch, 14,

Emma Welch underwent an apparently successful operation to correct a curvature of her spine just days after undertaking a charity walk up Mount Snowdon.

But the following night she suffered an internal bleed which triggered a fatal heart attack and she required emergency surgery.

Doctors battled through the night to try and replace the blood she was rapidly losing but she tragically died at 3.42am on June 4, 2016

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Pay-em10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 8840b110
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 59605010
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Fa5f7d10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 3393d110
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 _8346210
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 _8346510
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 _7131510
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 16762610
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Pay-em11

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Inspir10

The inquest heard that the youngster had undergone a routine operation to correct her spine which had been painfully curved for four years.

It appeared to be a success at first but the following night she suffered the internal bleed which drained her heart and triggered a fatal heart attack.

Just four days before she died the kind-hearted youngster had defied her spinal problem and agonising pain to climb Snowdon on a charity walk.

Mr Harding, who rushed to the hospital to care for Emma after being woken up at 1am, also said that the way her aorta was supposedly punctured was "completely unheard of".

The most likely cause of death was a rod inserted during surgery being too close to the blood vessel or as the result of movement, a pathologist said.
The inquest heard that doctors around the world are currently researching how Emma, from Chilcompton, Somerset, could have suffered the post-op complication.

In an emotional statement read aloud in court, Emma's mother said her daughter was an "extraordinary girl" who had a "zest for life and making a difference".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/27/girl-14-died-at-bristol-childrens-hospital-after-overstretched-s/

surgery can kill u pale pale pale

Last edited by redpill on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty 6-year-old Anna Dieter-Eckerdt and 11-year-old Abigail Robinson

Post by redpill Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:44 pm

6-year-old Anna Dieter-Eckerdt and 11-year-old Abigail Robinson

Anna and Abigail had been playing in a pile of leaves, which extended over the curb and into the 1700 block of Main Street, at the time of the Sunday evening crash. Neighbors and police said the crash occurred across the street from the family's home, in front of the Forest Grove School District Oct 20, 2013

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Abby-a10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Articl76
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 00003410
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Articl77
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Articl79white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Articl80
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Anna-d10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Susan-10

i wonder if 11-year-old Abigail Robinson self identifies as a lesbian since she chooses to cut her hair very short like Ellen Degenera

Anna Dieter-Eckert was a first-grader at Dilley Elementary,

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Articl78

Garcia-Cisneros had been heading home with her boyfriend and brother after driving to get food. She testified that she felt a bump while driving over the leaves, but thought she'd run over a rock.

Garcia-Cisneros' younger brother went back to the crash scene a short time later and saw the father screaming. He returned to the family's home about a block away and told his sister that she had run over the girls. Garcia-Cisneros was arrested the next day.

Garcia-Cisneros was initially charged with a hit and run, and leaving the scene of an accident.
Garcia-Cisneros  was acquitted of all charges on the grounds she ran over a leaf pile but had no idea there were 2 girls in it, but the parents want a change in the laws.

being in a leaf pile on the street can result in you getting run over and death. just 6 and 11 and they died in a leaf pile.

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty suicides 16-year-old Amber Hilker & Allison Arnold, 15

Post by redpill Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:25 pm

suicides 16-year-old Amber Hilker & Allison Arnold, 15, both from Virginia, in the Virginia Beach area

16-year-old Amber Hilker
Norfolk, Virginia
Apr 20, 1994 - Jan 26, 2011 (Age 16)

Amber Lynn Hilker, 16, passed away on January 26, 2011. Amber was born April 20, 1994, in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 C7658c10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 D96cb510
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Vlcsna72
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Vlcsna73
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Vlcsna74

Allison Arnold, 15

Allison M. Arnold, 15, of Virginia Beach, VA, passed away January 17, 2011.
April 25, 1995

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 16845710
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Vlcsna52
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Vlcsna53

I find it fascinating that Allison M. Arnold, 15, & Amber Lynn Hilker, 16 both of Virginia Beach, VA committed suicide, both born April 1994, 1995 and both died January 2011

I wonder if these 2 were somehow influenced by one another

news articles don't report reason for suicides. i have my suspicions. perhaps a virginia native can help

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:36 am

Erin Kinkel 15

September 2, 1988- August 2, 2004

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 92675710

Erin Nicole Kinkel, passed into the light on Aug. 2, 2004, in Gilroy, CA, from injuries suffered in an automobile accident, she was 15.

Erin was an honor roll student and varsity cheerleader at Gilroy High School, a competitive gymnast, was active in the STAR and South Valley Civic Theater programs, and a blue belt in Tai Kwon Do.

Brooke Lambert

March 4, 1993- December 30, 2008

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 32598510

Brooke was a sophomore at Middlesboro High School when her life was cut short by a tragic traffic accident. She was a cheerleader, softball player, member of the Odyssey of the Mind team, member of Army JROTC, gymnastics, and an academic scholar. She attended House of God Worship Center in New Tazewell TN.

Olivia Rodriguez

June 7, 2001- December 29, 2016

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Olivia10

Rodriguez was pronounced dead by the Lehigh County Coroner's Office at 11:44 a.m. Thursday of natural causes at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Salisbury Township after a weeklong battle following what her coaches and others said were complications from an apparent asthma attack.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Empty Kennedi Ingram, 18

Post by redpill Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:44 am

Kennedi Ingram, 18

Kennedi Ingram, 18, an Eaton High School senior, was driving west on 5th Street about 6 p.m. Tuesday  Feb 06, 2018 when she crossed the tracks in an SUV, according to Eaton police Sgt. Kevin Sturch. She was struck by a southbound train and pronounced dead on the scene, Sturch said.
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 89cb2310
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 9371d410
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 8f02bb10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Statev10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 27562810
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Kennis10
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 69412110
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 69412111

denver wrote:
A high school student who was killed when her SUV was struck by a train at a railroad crossing in Eaton Tuesday night is the second teenager in a year to lose their life at that same crossing.

Kennedi Ingram was a senior at Eaton High School.

Ingram died when a train crashed into her car at the railroad crossing near the intersection of Fifth Street and U.S. 85 just before 6 p.m. At the time of the crash, the teen was driving west on Fifth and the train, operated by Union Pacific, was heading south.

16-year-old Dallas Duran was killed by a train at that same intersection in February 2017.

i'm looking at these photos and i'm really unclear how you can not see a train. then again i might be hit and killed by a train so, if i do, at least i die knowing this white flower died to. my older thread had another beautiful white flower also die this way.

17-year-old  Samantha Jo Lubbers

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 50947210
white female deaths 2 - Page 3 10dc9e10

18-year-old Kennedi Ingram

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 9371d410

17-year-old  Samantha Jo Lubbers and 18-year-old Kennedi Ingram

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 10dc9e10

wow they look like twin sisters and they both died in exactly the same way at nearly the same age
i suspect they were texting on their iphones and not paying attention

white female deaths 2 - Page 3 Screen20

6pm this time of year is dark, the other one died in sunlight

she has the same last name as Morgan Ingram, died nearly the same age, 18 vs 20, both lived in Colorado. I'm unclear how she didn't see the train coming but the end result  pale

she also played volleyball

so if i were in the car with either 18-year-old Kennedi Ingram  or 17-year-old  Samantha Jo Lubbers at the moment they got hit by a train, would i also be killed with them?

17-year-old  Samantha Jo Lubbers and 18-year-old Kennedi Ingram  never knew one another but they look similar and both died nearly same age in the same exact manner, when their car was hit by a train crossing a train crossing

one error in judgment and they take their cars on train tracks, get hit by a train, and now they're dead and gone forever at the young ages of 17 and 18.

and Samantha and Kennedi look like twin sisters, nearly same height hair and eye color amazing how death selects victims

imagine you had 17-year-old  Samantha Jo Lubbers and 18-year-old Kennedi Ingram, when they were both little girls but they are standing next to one another, and said you have a crystal ball.

peering into this crystal ball you tell them their future is the same. they share the same exact fate.

they ask what their fate is and it is they will drive a car and get hit by a train and die on or before they turn 18. Suspect

Last edited by redpill on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next