The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when

Go down

20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when Empty 20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when

Post by redpill Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:13 pm

i click on yahoo news  Tue Mar 13, 2018

i find this

20-year old Kaylee Muthart

these are the before doing drugs pictures

20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when C2487310
20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when Kaylee10
20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when 9fadcb10
20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when Screen17
20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when A8475a10
20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when 6ed84b10
20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when Kaylee12
20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when Ba58b112
20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when 60055610
20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when 27694510
20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when Kaylee13
20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when 36e82410
20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when 16096510

after doing drugs

20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when Kaylee11
20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when 4f9b2d10
20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when Screen13

she like a lot of white females is into black boys

20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when Aa23fd10

i don't know why so many white girls like black boys sexually

note this story is not for the squeamish
it contains content including drugs, god and eyeball

20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine
She gouged out her eyes while high to get closer to God

There was a message from God, 20-year old Kaylee Muthart believed, that she needed to sacrifice something special.

Muthart was high on methamphetamine, a freight train of a dose bigger than all the others, and the signs were all there. A white bird along a dark path. A man with a biblical name asking for a key. Muthart was looking for personal salvation, but she also wanted to save the world.

“I thought everything would end abruptly, and everyone would die,” Muthart told Cosmopolitan, “if I didn’t tear out my eyes immediately.”

She did. And for the first time since the Feb. 6 incident in Anderson, S.C., Muthart is explaining how she went from being an honor student to becoming a drug user who fought off several men trying to subdue her as the remains of her sea-green eyes dangled from her head.

Muthart was a good student in high school, she told the magazine. But a focus on work to save money for a car and issues with an irregular heartbeat led to poor school performance. She dropped out and soon turned to alcohol and other substances.

“But when I was 19 last summer,” she told Cosmopolitan, “I was smoking pot with an acquaintance at his house and got a strange high. Later, I googled the symptoms that surprised me the most — numb lips and feeling like I was on top of the world. I’d long been a religious Christian; the high made me feel particularly close to God.”

Muthart said she believed the marijuana was laced with meth or cocaine — which appears to have made her relate drug use with a religious experience. And soon after, she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. The extreme highs and lows of the condition left her susceptible to drug use, doctors told her.

“While on ecstasy, I studied the Bible. I misinterpreted a lot of it. I convinced myself that meth would bring me even closer to God,” she said.

In August, she picked at blackheads on her face until it bled. By Thanksgiving, Muthart moved from smoking meth to snorting and shooting it into her veins, she said.

Her mother, Katy Tompkins, was alarmed by her rapidly deteriorating condition soon before the incident.

“The day before it happened, which was my birthday, I was getting ready to have her committed, just to get her off the streets and away from it,” Tompkins told People. “But I was too late.” Tompkins and Muthart could not be reached by The Washington Post.
Note: if you are squeamish, quit now, or read an uplifting story, like the one about selfie-snapping penguins, or the Canadian doctors asking for a pay decrease to help out nurses and clerks.

Muthart was in a drug-induced hallucination when she had her epiphany. Her eyes had to go. “Why me? Why do I have to do this?” she prayed, pounding the ground.

Then, in graphic detail, Muthart explained how she came to be blind, near a church.

“So I pushed my thumb, pointer, and middle finger into each eye. I gripped each eyeball, twisted, and pulled until each eye popped out of the socket — it felt like a massive struggle, the hardest thing I ever had to do. Because I could no longer see, I don’t know if there was blood. But I know the drugs numbed the pain.”

She continued: “I’m pretty sure I would have tried to claw right into my brain if a pastor hadn’t heard me screaming, 'I want to see the light!' — which I don’t recall saying — and restrained me. He later said, when he found me, that I was holding my eyeballs in my hands. I had squished them, although they were somehow still attached to my head.”

A group of startled people rushed to help her, including the pastor — nearly 10 people in all, Muthart ventured to guess. “At some point, paramedics arrived, and I was so combative that they had to sedate me with ketamine,” she told Cosmopolitan. She fought so hard that her wrists hurt for weeks. A helicopter airlifted her to Greenville Memorial Hospital.

Doctors excised the remains of her eyes to preserve her optic nerves and prevent infection, she said. Her hospital stay lasted about a week. “I was told there’s red tissue (muscle filling the socket) and a white spot (my optic nerve endings) where my eyeballs used to be.”

Muthart has reckoned with her problems. She was recently released from a psychiatric facility and has vowed to stay clear of drugs. She started a GoFundMe page to get a seeing-eye dog and will get nonfunctioning prosthetic eyes once her sockets heal.

It has been a big adjustment to permanent blindness. She has run into things at home and has trouble sleeping. Her mother is helping the best she can.

But Muthart said the episode turned her back from the brink.

“I’d rather be blind than dependent on drugs,” she said. In a strange way, Muthart now sees the light.

Kaylee started using methamphetamine—an illegal stimulant that increases the amount of dopamine in the brain—about six months before the gruesome incident took place.

Hello, I'm Kaylee's mother. My daughter was involved in a tragic incident that has left her permantently blind. We have started a GoFundMe to rasie funds to get her a service dog. Like so many, she fell victim to the dangerous reality of methamphetamine.

what I find really fascinating is this passage

“But when I was 19 last summer,” she told Cosmopolitan, “I was smoking pot with an acquaintance at his house and got a strange high. Later, I googled the symptoms that surprised me the most — numb lips and feeling like I was on top of the world. I’d long been a religious Christian; the high made me feel particularly close to God.”

Muthart said she believed the marijuana was laced with meth or cocaine — which appears to have made her relate drug use with a religious experience. And soon after, she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. The extreme highs and lows of the condition left her susceptible to drug use, doctors told her.

“While on ecstasy, I studied the Bible. I misinterpreted a lot of it. I convinced myself that meth would bring me even closer to God,” she said.

In August, she picked at blackheads on her face until it bled. By Thanksgiving, Muthart moved from smoking meth to snorting and shooting it into her veins, she said.

more specifically

I’d long been a religious Christian; the high made me feel particularly close to God.”

with this

TracyB wrote:
how does the high of drugs compare to other experiences?

It heightens everything. You're all hopped up during conversations, better mood, etc. It intensifies things like music, sex, and for me especially....roller coasters. We'd do lines of Oxy in the bathrooms at Carowinds and Busch Gardens and then ride coasters.

TracyB also did drugs and confirms 20-year old Kaylee Muthart that drugs even heightens experience of reading the bible. even the bible. I imagine high on drugs on a rollercoaster or sex is probably more fun than reading the bible.

if i do methamphetamine will i under its influence gouge out my own eyes?

at least she's still alive

Kaylee Muthart was 19 in South Carolina when she in 2017 she started doing Meth

Rachel Brandman 19

Rachel Brandman 19
on January 28, 2016, University of South Carolina 19-year-old Rachel Bandman   took Oxycodone and xanax resulting in death ( her drug dealer is charged with homicide, drugs are illegal)

20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when 72195611

both
Rachel Brandman 19 and  Kaylee Muthart was 19 were residents of f South Carolina busy doing drugs, when  Kaylee Muthart 20 ripped out her eyeballs resulting in complete and total blindness and Rachel Brandman 19 actually died. she died. she's dead. from a drug overdose

is it better to be  Kaylee Muthart 20  alive but blind or  Rachel Brandman 19 dead from a drug overdose?

Meghan and Shauna Murphy, 15 and 17

20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when Murphy10

did alcohol resulting in this

20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when 17653510

Meghan and Shauna Murphy, 15 and 17 are dead

Kaylee Muthart  20 is still alive though she blind. she gouged her own eyeballs

so....Kaylee Muthart  20 had beautiful blue-green eyes but wanted to gouge them out and also pick at her own brain, and blonde hair. wow.  and she liked black boys. she went to church (!) high on drugs.

she did methamphetmine then decided to go to church, while at church high on drugs, she got a message from god to rip out her own eyeballs.

there is a passage in the bible where jesus said if your eyes cause you to sin gauge it out. seems like Kaylee took it literally.

Kayleee says in another news article if she hadn't gouged out her eyes, she'd continue doing drugs, getting high off of drugs, and its entirely possible she might OD and die. so her way to stay drug free is to gouge out her eyes.

when you read

, read RDI claims

over at websleuths posters have claimed

detective pinkie wrote:
Hold yourself to the same standards - explain why an intruder would leave a body and a note, simply and believably

tawny wrote:
the fail in logic is astounding.

This is an example of NO IDI explanation. Why would an intruder hide her body? Seriously, please answer that for me. Why would an intruder hide her body rather than take her with them and dump her, or leave her where she was? Did an intruder seriously believe she would NEVER EVER be found inside the house?

Serious question: Why would an intruder hide her body in a dark room in a basement?

If he wanted to ensure it was found, why hide it? If he had to bug out, not taking the kidnapped-turned-murdered with him, why did he leave the note?

Delay discovery to what end? If he were bugging out, why would he care when, where, and how she's found?

It makes zero logical sense.

ukguy wrote:
Mama2JML,
Why does an intruder need to bother with a RN at all, all that sitting around authoring a RN, increases the risk of being caught.

No JonBenet in the house tells its own story, when followed up with a ransom phone call, no RN is required.

There is no IDI explanation forthcoming as to why the said intruder did not remove JonBenet from the house, which is just as inconsistent as any staged kidnapping leaving JonBenet in the house!

Intruder plan of action: Enter Ramsey household remove JonBenet, dead or alive, relocate to the boot of awaiting car, then simply drive away. Next day phone ransom demands. Total time to execute less than fifteen minutes!

nimyat of reddit wrote:
There is absolutely 0 reason to start to write a draft ransom note and then write the real thing and make it that ridiculously long.

If it was a premeditated kidnapping, ('hid in the house' theory) why the fuck wouldn't you bring a ransome note with you and why the hell would you start to draft one and then write one on paper found in the house.

If it was a burglary turned kidnapping, why would you start to draft a ransom note, and then write the real thing 4 pages long? You would scribble something like "I've taken your daughter, dont contact police, deposit money at this location at this time if you want to see her again." A panicked burglar does not sit and start writing about his 'organisation'.

A lot of people get bogged down in the details of the case, because it is a fascinating one and it is very interesting, but the ransom note is the most ridiculous thing ever and was totally written by one of the family in my opinion. They also completely over thought it - mentioning the fathers business, his bonus, writing 4 pages worth etc.

There's no way the family wasn't involved. As for which one did it, that is what is hard to prove.

docg makes a similar claim
docg wrote:

Questions

An intruder intending to express his anger or disdain for the Ramseys would have had no reason to write a meaningless ransom note. A kidnapper would not have left both the note and the body. If the parents were involved in this together, as so many assume, such a note might serve to throw the police off the track, but only if the body were found, days later, in some remote area. Or never found. With the body hidden in the house, where it is sure to be discovered, the note only creates problems for the Ramseys, the only ones who could "logically" have written it. If they were not planning on getting the body out of the house before the police came, then why would they write an obviously phony note?

Also, why was the note hand printed? Why not print it via computer? Or paste words together from newspapers? If the parents, or anyone at all close to the family, wrote it, they would be risking exposure for sure.

Answers

No intruder would have had anything to gain by writing the ransom note. No intruder would have any reason to write it. A kidnapper would have taken the child (or her body) with him. If something had gone wrong with his plan, he would have had no reason to leave a possibly incriminating note. Someone intending to frame John or Patsy would not have written the note in his own hand, as that would be evidence of an intruder. The conclusion is simple: there was no kidnapper. There was no intruder. The note must have been written by someone on the inside -- and it does indeed read like a staged kidnapping attempt.

tawny wrote:
the fail in logic is astounding.

This is an example of NO IDI explanation. Why would an intruder hide her body? Seriously, please answer that for me. Why would an intruder hide her body rather than take her with them and dump her, or leave her where she was? Did an intruder seriously believe she would NEVER EVER be found inside the house?

Serious question: Why would an intruder hide her body in a dark room in a basement?

so for these RDI it's ridiculous for an intruder to write a ransom note and leave the body in the home, so there was no intruder

how do you explain 20-year old Kaylee Muthart decision to rip out her own beautiful blue eyes IN CHURCH, this happened IN CHURCH

CHURCH

in front of a horrified church audience.

20-year old Kaylee Muthart did crystal meth then went to CHURCH only to rip out her own eyeballs.

if we apply RDI reasoning would 20-year old Kaylee Muthart ever rip out her own eye balls blinding herself permanently?

it's not logical.

yet she did it. 20-year old Kaylee Muthart did what is not logical.

RDI are ...

maybe the intruder did drugs and under the influence of drugs decided to write a ransom note and leave Jonbenet body behind.

RDI are retards displaying incompetence

i don't understand why seemingly attractive and healthy and fit teen and young women do drugs, but they do it bc they want to.

it makes them happy. they are willing to risk a drug over dose and death just to experience a drug high.

anyway if you're an attractive teen girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, slender athletic plays volleyball and virgin

something like this

20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when Kaylee10

or this

20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when 483a7c10

or this

20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when 10dc9e10

or this

20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when Murphy10

or this

20-year old Kaylee Muthart was high on methamphetamine when 23kp2mg

and you offer me your virginity, i'll keep you drug free and i won't dump you and i won't crash with a train, or drink and drive or drive high on drugs and then get into a accident and cut your life short . you'll live. you won't die or gouge out your eyeballs. pink swear i'm a JEDI Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down