The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a message to reddit bennybaku and all intruder theorists learn to use the Forensics

2 posters

Go down

a message to reddit bennybaku  and all intruder theorists learn to use the Forensics Empty a message to reddit bennybaku and all intruder theorists learn to use the Forensics

Post by redpill Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:19 pm

i'm viewing

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey/

and i see an IDI poster bennybaku

i was also on that forum, where i met cynic, aka goodsouthersense

all my posts were downvoted and flagged as troll/spam and the admin deleted them and banned me. No

i still have a reddit account which i use for star wars, duh

anyhow i see that bennybaku is strong in the Forensics, untrained but stronger than she knows.

the Forensics, as qui gon jinn would say, is unusually strong in bennybaku. I have encountered a vergence in the Forensics.

may i offer recommendations to increase your strength in the power of the daubert side of the Forensics

which is i told my old padawan superdave aka fureofthedragon on reddit leads directly to intruder theory

i told supderdave on crimeshots RDI has been decisively defeated, beaten, thanks to the daubert standard
something anti-K also told supderdave on websleuth

my first set of suggestions is to watch each and every episode of Forensic Files

many episodes are on youtube for free though one day they may be pulled for DCMA

after that, consult actual textbooks on the relevant forensics in the JonBenet Ramsey case

a message to reddit bennybaku  and all intruder theorists learn to use the Forensics 51ad2111

apply the lessons from these textbooks to actual case studies as presented in Forensic Files.

then familiarize yourself with the Forensics in the JonBenet Ramsey case

and the Daubert Standard.

the only conclusion using science, actual textbook science,

the intruder represents the best scientific explanation of what happened to JonBenet Ramsey

it's what i call the redpill,

RDI are living in a dream world of the blue pill

power of the daubert side of the Forensics

jameson and holdtoyourhat are right

Back to top Go down

a message to reddit bennybaku  and all intruder theorists learn to use the Forensics Empty Re: a message to reddit bennybaku and all intruder theorists learn to use the Forensics

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:56 pm

Well, I think BennyBaku might be Jameson. She’s smart and dedicated. But I’ve never asked her about it. I don’t really care. She talks to me.

And I’m watching Star Wars as we speak. I’m up to the Episode I: The Phantom Menace. My son and stepdaughter will be thrilled.

“Explanatory Power is the ability of the hypothesis or theory to effectively explain the subject matter it refers to”. Is that Daubert?

It’s been useful in commenting.

I’ve been watching Forensic Files forever. One night I was watching, and it was about a serial killer in MD. Turns out that was a guy that chased me home from school in second grade. It was an explanation about his creepiness.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

a message to reddit bennybaku  and all intruder theorists learn to use the Forensics Empty Re: a message to reddit bennybaku and all intruder theorists learn to use the Forensics

Post by redpill Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:05 pm

i assumed benny is a guy but then again jameson also sounds like a guy lol

“Explanatory Power is the ability of the hypothesis or theory to effectively explain the subject matter it refers to”. Is that Daubert?

it is science.

the reason intruder theory is better supported by the evidence is that it also explains unsourced fiber, hair, injuries shoeprint AND DNA, AND FDE's conclusions

her posts have been downvoted LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:14 pm

That’s what I mean about her being dedicated. In spite of her down votes, she has accumulated a lot of “karma”.

The reason I like FF is every one is short and sweet and solves the crime with science. I’ll see if I can find the episode I told you about.

I’ve never been able to find posts by hold onto your hat.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:19 pm

Season 3 episode 9.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:23 pm

that guy was on websleuth. and its one word.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:56 pm

The episode of Forensic Files aired last night. Coincidence?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down