The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pumpkln fresh pie, bennigans, edwardo's and houlihan's pina colada milkshake

Go down

pumpkln fresh pie, bennigans, edwardo's and houlihan's pina colada milkshake Empty pumpkln fresh pie, bennigans, edwardo's and houlihan's pina colada milkshake

Post by redpill Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:06 pm

Thu Oct 18, 2018

with winter fast approaching,

growing up, there was a restaurant i really enjoyed going to, and it was a fairly low cost diner, and it was pumpkln fresh pie

it was a standard diner in many ways and offered standard fare. i liked as a kid ordering chicken fingers with french fries or  fried clams.

one thing that i really liked about this restaurant and seemingly unique is that it offered pies, which i esp enjoyed around the christmas winter holidays

it offered all kinds of pies, from apple to blue berry to straw berry you could pick up.

some pies you had to order in advance and my fav was the barvarian cream pie. i'm not sure if it is actually barvarian, as in german but it was delicious.

they also had a selection of silk pies. you could save the pie cans and sell it back to them for like 50 cents.

i really loved their pies.

it seemingly went out of business afaik. i've not seen it anywhere, and its apparently not on the internet

pies are probably not good for your waisteline

i also lived near a bennigans and frequently got coupons. iirc the coupon was buy 1 burger get a second one free, with frees and drink

so i'd frequently order bennigan's. those were the good days.

similar to bennigans was houlihan's and that one went out of business in my location.

in my location they offered a pina colada and they added vanilla ice cream. yum. i was addicted to that.

i think with pies and this, i am something of a sweet tooth. i actually ordered it without alcohol (rum) but it already added ice cream.

the effect that the flavor of pina colada, of pineapple and coconut and then added with vanilla ice cream cannot be described.

and at like $6 for like 10 ounces, it was pricey. i've tried making it it is close but not quite the same.

while i've had alcohol, i think i prefer sweets to alcohol, though its obviously not good for my waistline.

near all these restaurants in the same city was edwardo's pizza.

edwardos was the first, uno's, and papa del and giordano all offered stuffed pizza.

again i think this is a caloric disaster, i've heard 1000 calories a slice but wow, is that pizza good pizza.

i realize i love stuffed pizza.

for $25 all these restraunts offered a medion 12' stuffed pizza with my fav toppings from mushrooms to sauage to green pepers and yum. i must say.

as a kid and teen i was super skinny, and could basically eat what i want. as a teen i'd order the macdonald value meal of quarter pounder coke and fries, and still feel hungry and order their salad with chicken and dressing, and their apple pie.

now, i can't even eat a whole value meal and i still gain wait pale

i suspect now my arteries are clogged with atherosclerosis pale

Back to top Go down