The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license

Go down

Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license Empty Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license

Post by redpill Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Wed Dec 19, 2018

i just found this news bit

Kimberley Berente, 17

Kimberley Berente, 17, died after her Subaru Outback rolled several times on a dirt track in Bouvard, south of Mandurah, just hours after getting her P-plates. A makeshift memorial has been created at a crash site near Mandurah where a young driver died Saturday  Dec 15, 2018 – the very same day she got her driver's licence.

Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license D691b410
Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license Ddd25010
Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license 6445ec10
Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license Ea46b110
Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license D277ab10

Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license 83ab2b11
Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license Baefc910

Kimberley Berente died after her car crashed on White Hill Road in Bouvard.

The 17-year-old lost control of her Suburu Outback, causing it to roll several times.

The teenager, from the Mandurah suburb of Erskine, died at the scene of the crash.

Kimberley had reportedly texted her friends just hours before the crash, telling them that she had just got her P-plates.
Police have said the 17-year-old was not speeding and that all three girls were wearing seatbeats.

Friends and family have paid tribute to a Western Australian girl who died in a crash the day she got her driver's licence.

Kimberley Berente, 17, was killed yesterday after her Subaru Outback rolled several times on a dirt track in Bouvard, south of Mandurah, just hours after getting her P-plates.
this happened in Australia.

listening to the news in context, the P-plate sounds like the Australian equivalent of a driver's license.

in the news she contacted 2 of her friends to celebrate the fact that she just got her P-plate

and that every day hours later on a clear day, no rain, no snow, on a normal road, no alochol, she lost control, the car rolled over several times and she died. the 2 teen girls she was with went to the hospital and were discharged.

she died. at age 17 just getting her australian p-plate driver's license, this bubbly blonde died from her own driving.

think of all the 16 and 17 year olds you know. i was probably one of the few that DIDN"T want a car.

i wanted to drive my parent's car for several more years and getting experience before finally buying one. i found steering the wheel and breaking and paying attention to all the other cars and pedestrians to be very challenging to say the least.

i felt if i had my car at age 16 or 17  i might crash and burn, literally

so when i think of Kimberley Berente, 17

Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license D691b410
Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license Ddd25010
Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license 6445ec10
Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license Ea46b110
Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license D277ab10

Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license 83ab2b11

she drove in the morning, sun, no rain no snow no pot holes she wasn't drunk and she just got her P-license on that very day, she died at just 17 years of life. the great circle of life.  when i hear this makes me wonder about my own driving.

this happened in australia, perth, and they did state there was some sand on the road.

so if i drive over sandy road will my car roll over and do this

Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license Baefc910

killing me?

just hours of getting her driver's license she dies in a crash of her own making.

will she wind up as a Lost Girl on paranormal witness?

Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license 72174a10
Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license 4de0a210
Kimberley Berente, 17 and when i got a driver's license Img_2012

in life some go to harvard, win lotteries, become movie stars or rock stars, or start facebook

others die in a crash. the great circle of life.

Back to top Go down