The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying

Go down

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying Empty 78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying

Post by redpill Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:01 pm

today

3:29 PM CDT on July 7, 2023

my local temp

77 °F
like 77°

I'm at home with no A/C on, it's also cloudy looks like rain is coming

I really wish every single day of the rest of July and August and September could be just 77F, for one thing I would never need to use the A/C again, and another I can stay at home instead of going to the library or mall or coffee shop

last week

my local temp

101 °F
like 110°

I went to the mall that day, for the entire day. and even night time it was like a steam bath.

I don't have my A/C on at all. it's also cloudy.

I'm looking at obituaries and I found this one

Lily Grace Clingner (age 17)
April 12, 2005 ~ December 16, 2022

Lily Grace Clingner, age 17 of Dayton, passed away suddenly December 16, 2022 as a result of an automobile accident.  She was born April 12, 2005 in Dayton, the daughter of Brian and Amy (Craig) Clingner.  Lily was an honor roll student at Fairborn High School and was involved in many activities, including cross country, serving on the prom committee, as well as the ASL, LEO, and varsity club.  Her hobbies included dancing, singing, and art.

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying 63a08b10

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying Gp5cuBc

this is what happened to her

Around noon on December 16, 2022, Lily was driving her light blue Volkswagen Beetle along Dayton-Xenia Road. Two of Lily's friends, both teenagers, were also in the car with her. As Lily approached the intersection with Trebein Road, a dump truck was driving down Trebein Road toward the intersection. A stop sign at the intersection was telling Lily to stop.

Lily failed to see the dump truck driving toward her along the cross-street. She ran the stop sign without slowing down, driving directly into the path of the dump truck. The truck swerved, but was unable to avoid Lily's car.

The dump truck collided with the front driver's side of Lily's vehicle. The dump truck's fender crumpled the driver's side door of the smaller car, showering Lily with broken glass and crushing her body inside the twisted metal. The pretty teen was hurled into the windshield, breaking her skull and neck against the glass. Paramedics arrived quickly, but Lily was declared dead at the scene.

Legacy

A candlelight vigil was held on December 17, 2022, at Fairborn High School in remembrance of the popular 17-year-old girl killed in the crash.

picture of the scene

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying Scree583

so at age 17, this teen girl Lily ran a stop sign and hit a dump truck, resulting in instant death.

I don't know how you can fail to see something as large as a dump truck but I suspect she was distracted, perhaps by the other 2 teens.

I think being in a car driving by a teen girl is terrifying. one error, such as driving through a stop sign and missing something like a dump truck = instant death.

and she was at fault.

this is what the world lost Around noon on December 16, 2022

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying Scree104

OMG!!!!!

WOW!!!!

so very 2 very big and beautiful blue eyes

and blonde hair, no apparent acne or visible tattoos or piercing  how pretty.

that is what the world lost as a result of running a stop sign and not seeing a HUGE dump truck

if that is what teen girls at Dayton Ohio look like maybe I should move there!

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

how did I survive past age 17?

if I had a time machine.....I'd try to somehow save her, though I don't live in Dayton Ohio.

reminds me of the Oklahoma teen girls

Austin Holt was active in Future Farmers of America.

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying Oklaho10

Holt was active in Future Farmers of America and enjoyed showing off her prize hogs, the Mail reported.

All six teenage girls who died instantly when semitrailer slammed into their sedan as they made left turn on highway

Addison Gratz

Mar 22, 2022 12.19pm Tuesday  U.S. 377

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying 55752910

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying 55756610

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying 55677510
78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying 55677511

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying 55677310

RIP due to car driving errors resulting in collision with a TRUCK

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying Scree104

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying 55752910

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying Oklaho10

Last edited by redpill on Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying Empty Madison Rose Johnson, age 15,

Post by redpill Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:21 pm

Madison Rose Johnson, age 15,
December 31, 2006-December 28, 2022

Madison Rose Johnson, age 15, of Cochranton, passed away unexpectedly on December 28, 2022.

She was born on December 31, 2006, at UPMC Northwest, the daughter of the Kevin R. and Holly L. (Deeter) Johnson.

Maddie was an avid dairy showman in many show rings, in PA, NY, and MD.

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying Scree587
78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying Scree588

FRENCHCREEK TWP., Pa. (EYT) – A local teen was killed in a one-vehicle crash in Frenchcreek Township on Wednesday afternoon.

According to Venango County Coroner Christina Rugh, the victim was identified as 15-year-old Madison “Maddie” Johnson, of Utica. Rugh pronounced her dead at the scene around 4:56 p.m.

Her cause of death is blunt force trauma to the head while her death is ruled accidental, according to Rugh.

Maddie was the daughter of Kevin R. and Holly L. (Deeter) Johnson.

She was in the tenth-grade class of Franklin High School where she competed for the pole vault team for track and field.

Maddie was an avid dairy showman in many show rings, in PA, NY, and MD. She won numerous awards for showmanship, along with numerous accolades with her prized Brown Swiss show cattle herd.

According to Venango County 9-1-1, the crash happened around 4:45 p.m. on Wednesday, December 28, on Whippoorwill Road in Frenchcreek Township, Venango County.

Franklin-based State Police, Polk Borough Police Department, Sandycreek Volunteer Fire Department, Utica Volunteer Fire Department, Polk Fire Rescue, Community Ambulance, and STAT MedEvac were dispatched to the scene.

incidental

Austin Holt was active in Future Farmers of America.

Holt was active in Future Farmers of America and enjoyed showing off her prize hogs, the Mail reported.

78 °F like 78° and Lily Grace Clingner, teen drivers what we lost, terrifying Scree587

Maddie was an avid dairy showman in many show rings, in PA, NY, and MD. She won numerous awards for showmanship, along with numerous accolades with her prized Brown Swiss show cattle herd.

Austin Daniella Holt, July 31, 2006 - March 22, 2022 15, pigs
Madison Rose Johnson, December 31, 2006-December 28, 2022 age 15 avid dairy showman

both death from driving

Back to top Go down