The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forensic Files home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Empty Forensic Files home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:50 pm

Mon Feb 04, 2019

i'm writing this on  Mon Feb 04, 2019  in the still early afternoon

think of literally the tends of millions of RDI posters out there. of the millions of RDI posters on forums from topix to reddit to websleuth to forumsforjustice, to comments on amazon, barnes and nobels and news articles, cbs documentaries,

one Science Lord, master of the Daubert Side of the Forensics is the only poster, with help from searchingal,

to reference Forensic Files

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey 78012

the following is based on an actual example of the Forensic Files, season 3, epsiode 9, thanks to searchingal i didn't have to rewatch every single episode of Forensic Files.

this was 23-year-old Laura Houghteling

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey 3acca010

she went missing.

she was last seen leaving her home.

crime scene technicians and forensic scientists comb over the crime scene

this is Susan Ballou, an actual forensic scientist, not like the total RDI frauds like tricia griffith or delmar england

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn499

at the crime scene Susan Ballou, an actual forensic scientist, not like the total RDI frauds like tricia griffith or delmar england

they examined the hair brush

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn500

found on her dresser

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn501

they found 30 strands of blonde hair and they also

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn504
Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn502
Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn503
Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn505

found a single strand of hair, which turned out to be artificial

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn506

so of the 30+ strands of blonde hair in the hair brush, they found 1 single strand that was a synthetic fiber

they also looked at her pillow,

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn507
Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn508

they applied stains on the pillow,

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn509
Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn510

and found a partial thumb print, which did not match  Laura Houghteling 23

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn511

so we have,

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn506

and

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn511

is this evidence of an intruder?

let's review RDI reasoning,

Suspect trasha pictured below is an example of an anti-science denialist

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey 08282010
Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Tricia10

this is what she claims

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?76520-Patsy-Ramsey/page92
tricia griffith wrote:
Anti-K, this whole forum has example after example after example that an intruder did not commit this crime.

No one can show one scintilla of evidence of an intruder.

As owner, I do my best to stay out of actual discussions about a crime.

The JBR case is the one expection.

Websleuths is a leader in true crime information as well as discussion. People come here to get information. It is imperative we deal with the facts. Not fantasy.

All I ask for are facts and a logical connecting of the dots. Logic and facts.

When I get time I will be going through the forum to make sure the JonBenet Ramsey forum is being held up to the high standards just like all our other forums on Websleuths.

The days of allowing anyone to post anything because it's part of their "theory" are gone. Facts and logic. Very simple.

this is her qualifications

Host Tricia Griffith is a veteran radio disc jockey and owner of Websleuths.com and owner of Forums for Justice.org.

in other words she has ZERO qualifications in forensic science. she has no training in forensic fiber, trace evidence, DNA yet she claims

tricia griffith wrote:
Anti-K, this whole forum has example after example after example that an intruder did not commit this crime.

are cotton fibers and 2 beer cans found in the ally a scintilla of evidence of an intruder?

similarly with Delmar England

delmar england wrote:
Letter to Boulder Colorado District Attorney, Mary Keenan

The crime scene consisted of an obviously bogus multi-page "ransom note" utilizing local materials. JonBenet's body was left in the basement of the Ramsey home with crude trappings falling woefully short of presenting a convincing kidnap\murder scene as it was intended to do. Even without pointing out more of a very long list of corroborating facts, the bogus note and inept staging is more than sufficient to isolate the perpetrators to the Ramsey household. Only a few minutes in examining and evaluating the evidence is required to reach this conclusion. It is impossible to reach any other conclusion on the facts. There was and is no evidentiary reason to look anywhere else. The only mystery to be solved was and is which Ramsey did what in relation to JonBenet's death.

Although it is not possible to reach any other conclusion from the evidence, it is possible to ignore the evidence and mentally invent "evidence" to take the place of truth and keep it hidden. Prompted by preconceived notions set in a context of money and political influence in conjunction with investigative cowardice and incompetence, this is precisely what has been going on for over six years.
delmar wrote:
Handwriting? Patsy has not been ruled out by several examiners. By my own analysis, not of the writing, but of the mind match between the note and Patsy is clear. This is explained in my analysis of the "ransom note." So far, neither you nor anyone else has quoted and challenged it. So, to say the handwriting does not match the Ramseys, thus all Ramseys are excluded as author, is just another arbitrary declaration without substance. Note the exclusion of Ramseys necessarily depends on the intruder idea of no factual substance.

DNA? So, it does not match the family. So what? Who does it match? Unknown? If unknown, how can it be known to connect to the crime and be "evidence?" If the source of this DNA were known, then factually connected to the crime scene, then it is evidence. Absence this, it is just more speculation that caters to intruder mental creation.

Does the DNA have to be connected to the crime? Could it not be from a benign source totally removed from the crime scene? Again, the alleged evidence evidences nothing except itself with no known connection to the crime. No outsider as perpetrator is required to explain the DNA since no connection is known as crime related.

The same is true for boot print, hairs, fibers, etc.. A close look into anyone's house would most likely turn up all sorts of things whose source were unknown whether there is a crime or not. To call something whose source and cause is unknown as evidence is to say it causal related while simultaneously saying cause is unknown, thus relationship unknown; more "negative evidence." If my recollection of high school Latin is correct, this could be called "ignotium per ignotius", the unknown by the more unknown.

This "Ramsey defense" "thinking" is a direct and absurd contradiction that is without limit. With this kind of "investigative latitude", I dare say that one could "prove" anything; or at least, convince the deluded self that he or she has done so. "negative evidence?" Surely, thou jest. I repeat: All known evidence is local.
delmar england wrote:
For every "could be", there is a "could be not", therefore, inconclusive until cause is known. Right? No thing is evidence until evidentiary cause is known. Right? Are we in agreement so far? If not, please point out what you think is my error in thinking, and why you think it is error.

A shoe print is found in the basement whose cause is unknown. It "could be" evidence of an intruder. "Could be not" is forgotten and "evidence" of an intruder is declared to be fact. There is a palm print with cause unknown; a rope with source unknown that "could be" something brought in by an intruder; an unidentified fiber, a baseball bat that "could have" been used by the intruder; a bit of dirt or leaves at a window well which "could have" been disturbed by an intruder. The list goes on and on and on.

This massive "evidence" stated to be more consistent with a theory of intruder than Ramsey guilt is hot air, nothing more than a string of unknowns verbally laced together on "could be", simultaneously divorced from the known, and declared to be much evidence of an intruder. Ridiculous to the max. No wonder no one will step forward and answer questions about alleged evidence of an alleged intruder. Its indefensible.

The beauty of truth is that it is consistent. Every fact is a complement of and blends with every other fact without contradiction. The presence of a contradiction is also the presence of error. Are we in agreement up to this point?

over at websleuths posters have claimed

detective pinkie wrote:
Hold yourself to the same standards - explain why an intruder would leave a body and a note, simply and believably

tawny wrote:
the fail in logic is astounding.

This is an example of NO IDI explanation. Why would an intruder hide her body? Seriously, please answer that for me. Why would an intruder hide her body rather than take her with them and dump her, or leave her where she was? Did an intruder seriously believe she would NEVER EVER be found inside the house?

Serious question: Why would an intruder hide her body in a dark room in a basement?

If he wanted to ensure it was found, why hide it? If he had to bug out, not taking the kidnapped-turned-murdered with him, why did he leave the note?

Delay discovery to what end? If he were bugging out, why would he care when, where, and how she's found?

It makes zero logical sense.

ukguy wrote:
Mama2JML,
Why does an intruder need to bother with a RN at all, all that sitting around authoring a RN, increases the risk of being caught.

No JonBenet in the house tells its own story, when followed up with a ransom phone call, no RN is required.

There is no IDI explanation forthcoming as to why the said intruder did not remove JonBenet from the house, which is just as inconsistent as any staged kidnapping leaving JonBenet in the house!

Intruder plan of action: Enter Ramsey household remove JonBenet, dead or alive, relocate to the boot of awaiting car, then simply drive away. Next day phone ransom demands. Total time to execute less than fifteen minutes!

nimyat of reddit wrote:
There is absolutely 0 reason to start to write a draft ransom note and then write the real thing and make it that ridiculously long.

If it was a premeditated kidnapping, ('hid in the house' theory) why the fuck wouldn't you bring a ransome note with you and why the hell would you start to draft one and then write one on paper found in the house.

If it was a burglary turned kidnapping, why would you start to draft a ransom note, and then write the real thing 4 pages long? You would scribble something like "I've taken your daughter, dont contact police, deposit money at this location at this time if you want to see her again." A panicked burglar does not sit and start writing about his 'organisation'.

A lot of people get bogged down in the details of the case, because it is a fascinating one and it is very interesting, but the ransom note is the most ridiculous thing ever and was totally written by one of the family in my opinion. They also completely over thought it - mentioning the fathers business, his bonus, writing 4 pages worth etc.

There's no way the family wasn't involved. As for which one did it, that is what is hard to prove.

docg makes a similar claim
docg wrote:

Questions

An intruder intending to express his anger or disdain for the Ramseys would have had no reason to write a meaningless ransom note. A kidnapper would not have left both the note and the body. If the parents were involved in this together, as so many assume, such a note might serve to throw the police off the track, but only if the body were found, days later, in some remote area. Or never found. With the body hidden in the house, where it is sure to be discovered, the note only creates problems for the Ramseys, the only ones who could "logically" have written it. If they were not planning on getting the body out of the house before the police came, then why would they write an obviously phony note?

Also, why was the note hand printed? Why not print it via computer? Or paste words together from newspapers? If the parents, or anyone at all close to the family, wrote it, they would be risking exposure for sure.

Answers

No intruder would have had anything to gain by writing the ransom note. No intruder would have any reason to write it. A kidnapper would have taken the child (or her body) with him. If something had gone wrong with his plan, he would have had no reason to leave a possibly incriminating note. Someone intending to frame John or Patsy would not have written the note in his own hand, as that would be evidence of an intruder. The conclusion is simple: there was no kidnapper. There was no intruder. The note must have been written by someone on the inside -- and it does indeed read like a staged kidnapping attempt.

tawny wrote:
the fail in logic is astounding.

This is an example of NO IDI explanation. Why would an intruder hide her body? Seriously, please answer that for me. Why would an intruder hide her body rather than take her with them and dump her, or leave her where she was? Did an intruder seriously believe she would NEVER EVER be found inside the house?

Serious question: Why would an intruder hide her body in a dark room in a basement?

would RDI reasoning as described above, on this forensic evidence

so we have,

and

after all you can't prove that the strand of synthetic fiber and partial thumb print came from an intruder, therefore

it is not a scintilla of evidence of an intruder.

therefore there was no intruder it was an intruder mental creation.

compare with how RDI deal with scientific forensic evidence with how real forensic scientists evaluate scientific evidence

this is Susan Ballou, an actual forensic scientist, not like the total RDI frauds like tricia griffith or delmar england

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Vlcsn499

compare Susan Ballou

with trasha

Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey 08282010
Forensic Files  home intruder Laura Houghteling 23 & The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Tricia10

this evidence

and

was in fact the evidence that proved an intruder murdered  Laura Houghteling 23

they looked at the scientific evidence and then drew conclusions, not say, well an intruder wouldn't leave a body and ransom note therefore no intruder.

is there any scientific forensic evidence in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey that is comparable to

and

and how would a forensic scientist evaluate that evidence,

vs how RDI ignorant anti-science know-nothings.

holdontoyourhat and jameson are right. the intruder theory is the best explanation. RDI claims are far removed from actual science.

the rdi posters on forumsforjustice and websleuth are complete and total frauds.

before i met superdave, aka david hugnes on websleuth

i knew 2 things,

one, i saw every episode of every season of the Forensic Files, and how actual forensic scientists evaluate fiber, hair shoe print, DNA

and two, star wars. and not just the movies, but cartoon clone wars, comics books, novels, video games.

SD got me interested in Jonbenet bc i love star wars, but as i also have seen forensic files and i knew in Jonbenet of the fiber hair shoe print, etc.,

i had a redpill moment that RDI are stupid. they are all stupid. the have no idea just how scientists evaluate scientific forensic evidence.

how forensic scientists on forensic files discuss forensic evidence, vs RDI well an intruder wouldn't leave a ransom note and body behind bc he couldn't collect on a ransom note, or, wow did you see Burke on phil show he was creepy therefore he killed his sister.

it was my intention to
1- discuss the latest star wars with SD, TFA, Last Jedi, Solo and
2- go over forensic files and Jonbenet with SD

what i didn't know was superdave was a pedo.

how will i get my star wars fix now, that sd is gone. perhaps forumsforjustice rdi notcase cynic can replace SD for me.

rootlesswriter if you're reading this, i saw your posts on jonbenet reddit where i was downvoted and banned from reddit, my posts labelled spam

but yes you are correct and you only need to watch forensic files, on youtube.

imagine you present to her the Jonbenet Ramsey case, specifically the unsourced fiber hair, DNA, injuries, ligature tape shoe print to her,

what would she say?

and how would she evaluate that evidence, and how does her answer compare with something like this

Suspect trasha pictured below is an example of an anti-science denialist

this is what she claims

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?76520-Patsy-Ramsey/page92
tricia griffith wrote:

As owner, I do my best to stay out of actual discussions about a crime.

The JBR case is the one expection.

Websleuths is a leader in true crime information as well as discussion. People come here to get information. It is imperative we deal with the facts. Not fantasy.

All I ask for are facts and a logical connecting of the dots. Logic and facts.

When I get time I will be going through the forum to make sure the JonBenet Ramsey forum is being held up to the high standards just like all our other forums on Websleuths.

The days of allowing anyone to post anything because it's part of their "theory" are gone. Facts and logic. Very simple.

this is her qualifications

Host Tricia Griffith is a veteran radio disc jockey and owner of Websleuths.com and owner of Forums for Justice.org.

in other words she has ZERO qualifications in forensic science. she has no training in forensic fiber, trace evidence, DNA yet she claims

tricia griffith wrote:

are cotton fibers and 2 beer cans found in the ally a scintilla of evidence of an intruder?

similarly with Delmar England

delmar england wrote:
Letter to Boulder Colorado District Attorney, Mary Keenan

The crime scene consisted of an obviously bogus multi-page "ransom note" utilizing local materials. JonBenet's body was left in the basement of the Ramsey home with crude trappings falling woefully short of presenting a convincing kidnap\murder scene as it was intended to do. Even without pointing out more of a very long list of corroborating facts, the bogus note and inept staging is more than sufficient to isolate the perpetrators to the Ramsey household. Only a few minutes in examining and evaluating the evidence is required to reach this conclusion. It is impossible to reach any other conclusion on the facts. There was and is no evidentiary reason to look anywhere else. The only mystery to be solved was and is which Ramsey did what in relation to JonBenet's death.

Although it is not possible to reach any other conclusion from the evidence, it is possible to ignore the evidence and mentally invent "evidence" to take the place of truth and keep it hidden. Prompted by preconceived notions set in a context of money and political influence in conjunction with investigative cowardice and incompetence, this is precisely what has been going on for over six years.
delmar wrote:
Handwriting? Patsy has not been ruled out by several examiners. By my own analysis, not of the writing, but of the mind match between the note and Patsy is clear. This is explained in my analysis of the "ransom note." So far, neither you nor anyone else has quoted and challenged it. So, to say the handwriting does not match the Ramseys, thus all Ramseys are excluded as author, is just another arbitrary declaration without substance. Note the exclusion of Ramseys necessarily depends on the intruder idea of no factual substance.

DNA? So, it does not match the family. So what? Who does it match? Unknown? If unknown, how can it be known to connect to the crime and be "evidence?" If the source of this DNA were known, then factually connected to the crime scene, then it is evidence. Absence this, it is just more speculation that caters to intruder mental creation.

Does the DNA have to be connected to the crime? Could it not be from a benign source totally removed from the crime scene? Again, the alleged evidence evidences nothing except itself with no known connection to the crime. No outsider as perpetrator is required to explain the DNA since no connection is known as crime related.

The same is true for boot print, hairs, fibers, etc.. A close look into anyone's house would most likely turn up all sorts of things whose source were unknown whether there is a crime or not. To call something whose source and cause is unknown as evidence is to say it causal related while simultaneously saying cause is unknown, thus relationship unknown; more "negative evidence." If my recollection of high school Latin is correct, this could be called "ignotium per ignotius", the unknown by the more unknown.

This "Ramsey defense" "thinking" is a direct and absurd contradiction that is without limit. With this kind of "investigative latitude", I dare say that one could "prove" anything; or at least, convince the deluded self that he or she has done so. "negative evidence?" Surely, thou jest. I repeat: All known evidence is local.
delmar england wrote:
For every "could be", there is a "could be not", therefore, inconclusive until cause is known. Right? No thing is evidence until evidentiary cause is known. Right? Are we in agreement so far? If not, please point out what you think is my error in thinking, and why you think it is error.

A shoe print is found in the basement whose cause is unknown. It "could be" evidence of an intruder. "Could be not" is forgotten and "evidence" of an intruder is declared to be fact. There is a palm print with cause unknown; a rope with source unknown that "could be" something brought in by an intruder; an unidentified fiber, a baseball bat that "could have" been used by the intruder; a bit of dirt or leaves at a window well which "could have" been disturbed by an intruder. The list goes on and on and on.

This massive "evidence" stated to be more consistent with a theory of intruder than Ramsey guilt is hot air, nothing more than a string of unknowns verbally laced together on "could be", simultaneously divorced from the known, and declared to be much evidence of an intruder. Ridiculous to the max. No wonder no one will step forward and answer questions about alleged evidence of an alleged intruder. Its indefensible.

The beauty of truth is that it is consistent. Every fact is a complement of and blends with every other fact without contradiction. The presence of a contradiction is also the presence of error. Are we in agreement up to this point?

the fact cynic recommended delmar england tells me cynic has never studied any forensic science at any time in his life.

all the posters at forumsforjustice are ignorant frauds.

Back to top Go down