The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buck Rogers, Lost in Space, battle star galactica, 6 million dollar man, incredible hulk and V the final battle

Go down

Buck Rogers, Lost in Space, battle star galactica, 6 million dollar man, incredible hulk and V the final battle Empty Buck Rogers, Lost in Space, battle star galactica, 6 million dollar man, incredible hulk and V the final battle

Post by redpill Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:21 pm

Mon Feb 18, 2019

growing up there were 4 sci fi oriented shows i watched which at the time i thought were entertaining

i saw these as a young child in the late 70s on tv

one was Buck Rogers

Buck Rogers, Lost in Space, battle star galactica, 6 million dollar man, incredible hulk and V the final battle Buckro10

i've not seen it since the 70s but what i do remember was an episode where that wilma woman met a vampire, and this vampire
drained her life force and she was spell bound to this vampire

she wanted to suck the life force from buck but buck destroyed the space vampire and she was released

another was Lost in Space

Buck Rogers, Lost in Space, battle star galactica, 6 million dollar man, incredible hulk and V the final battle Maxres71

i remember that robot and danger will robinson

another was battle star galactica

Buck Rogers, Lost in Space, battle star galactica, 6 million dollar man, incredible hulk and V the final battle Aizgv-10

kinda reminds me of han solo of star wars.

one thing i found confusing about this show was that in one series they wanted to explain the origin of human race on earth, so they posit these super advance humans leaving their home world and somehow wound up on earth, but never explained how you get from advance technology to sticks and stone cave men

6million dollar man

the one thing i remember was when he met bigfoot

Buck Rogers, Lost in Space, battle star galactica, 6 million dollar man, incredible hulk and V the final battle Hqdefa83

at the time i thought that was awesome. i thought if i go into the woods i could meet bigfoot to.

i now know thanks to abigail williams and liberty german that could result in your DEATH.

oh and that bigfoot is a guy in a gorilla costume. i now suspect bigfoot doesn't actually exist, for one thing it gets cold

incredible hulk

Buck Rogers, Lost in Space, battle star galactica, 6 million dollar man, incredible hulk and V the final battle 51cfc110

the one episode i really remember well was the identical twins episode.
one woman was a haunted her name was becky and her backstory was that she had an identical twin sister who drowned.

it turns out that when her twin sister died, her living sister took the other sister's identity, but her sister spirit haunted her for doing so

she was being lured to be drowned by a wheel and the hulk saved her.

i only saw this episode once way back in 1978, but the idea of ghost and twin sister that's just really stuck with me. tried finding it on youtube but no success.
this is a twilight zone outerlimits like story

V the final battle

Buck Rogers, Lost in Space, battle star galactica, 6 million dollar man, incredible hulk and V the final battle 61ymrl10

this was talked about by my classmates, the 2 things we all talked about

diana eating a hamster or gerbil. as a kid it looked completely real

Buck Rogers, Lost in Space, battle star galactica, 6 million dollar man, incredible hulk and V the final battle Hqdefa84

now it looks cheesy but at the time wow. that is some scary ass shit.

and that female girl who had sex with an reptile alien and became pregant with an alien human hybrid

the first child looked kinda normal human girl

the second child came out of her vagina like a living snake and it was a reptile

that was terrifying.

and that one died, it had a bacteria that can make a red powder that can kill all the aliens, which they put on hot air balloons to make earth uninhabitable to the aliens

as a kid this sound plausible

as an adult, given the size of the earth, and spreading an unknown life form all over earth, this is pure fantasy.

so if you're wondering what i saw on tv as a young kid of the late 1970s and V i think is early 80s

that is what i watched on TV.

Back to top Go down