The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See No Evil - Season 5 Episode 10 - The Blood Trail Nicholas Troy Sheley

Go down

See No Evil - Season 5 Episode 10 - The Blood Trail  Nicholas Troy Sheley Empty See No Evil - Season 5 Episode 10 - The Blood Trail Nicholas Troy Sheley

Post by redpill Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:52 am

Thu Apr 25, 2019

i just watched  See No Evil - Season 5 Episode 10 - The Blood Trail

it's about Nicholas Troy Sheley

See No Evil - Season 5 Episode 10 - The Blood Trail  Nicholas Troy Sheley 220px-19

he is both a serial killer, killing 8, and a spree killer, going from one location to another, in Illinois and Missouri

I've not heard of this, though it happened around 2008

Sheley, of Rock Falls, Illinois, had been arrested frequently since adolescence for crimes ranging from marijuana possession to domestic battery.[4] He and his ex-wife Holly married on May 10, 2008. The couple had been dating since 2004. They later divorced in December 2013 after his arrest.[5]

Murder spree

Sheley's murder spree began on June 23, 2008, when he killed 93-year-old Russell Reed in his hometown, Sterling. Police say Sheley was looking for money to buy cocaine and bludgeoned Reed. Reed's body was found in the trunk of his car three days later.[1]

he murdered via bludgening with a hammer or something similar, knocking teeth and blood, and entered stores covered in blood (!)

but the reason is to obtain money to buy drugs for his drug addiction.

cime investigation australia had a similar story of a person who was high on cocaine murdered a woman who also was on cocaine and her entire family of children

if a nation like china or a muslim nation executes drug users and addicts i for one would sort of be okay with that. better they eliminate drug addicts before they kill to obtain drug money by killing bystanders.

in missouri the couple that were killed were teachers

and of course i support abortion, why interfere with a drug addicted mother seeking an abortion via prostitution? every abortion prevents a drug addicted killer from killing to obtain money to pay for drugs.

personally i'd rather commit suicide than be bludgeon to death by someone like this.

the documentary suggest the reason the couple in missouri were killed was he was upset over being rejected by a pen pal. so for me, pen pals with killers in prison is kinda a bad idea since they might come and find you wanting a relationship.

we live in a world where drugs like cocaine are popular and there are those who will kill to obtain money to pay for their drug addiction.

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down