The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whatever boys can do, girls can do better, and sugar and spice

Go down

whatever boys can do, girls can do better, and sugar and spice Empty whatever boys can do, girls can do better, and sugar and spice

Post by redpill Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:27 pm

Mon Apr 29, 2019

when i was a kid of the 1970s, the girls told me that "whatever boys can do, girls can do better,"

and "sugar and spice and everything nice that's what girls are made of"

that girls are nicer, better behaved and basically better versions of boys.

one thing i observed is girls had longer hair.

i was attacked and beaten up in catholic school by a boy named Jeff, so i wondered

are girls better than boys?

there was no internet in those days, so the only source of information for me was my classmates.

i wondered what if i was born a girl?

would Jeff attack me if i were a girl, and how would the catholic school respond if a boy did attack and beat and undress a girl, if i were a girl?

I'd rather go through life a girl and not be beaten up, than a boy and attacked and beaten up by a boy.

the catholic school didn't do anything for me, so after 1 year, i transferred to a public school to specifically escape bullying from Jeff.

in junior high, a public school, i attended i saw a lot of black girls, many of whom got into fights with other   girls, and even boys occasionally. and i saw white girls acting mean and snobby but not fighting. one black girl i knew was a total psychopath, a genuine mean spirited and highly aggressive fighter. in classroom i witness her attacking, unprovoked, like a wild dog, a boy and beating him up. she was kinda stocky and could possibly beat me up.

well, in the news, there's this

Mariam Moustafa: Six girls admit attack on teen who later died

Six teenage girls have admitted attacking an 18-year-old who was left in a coma, suffered a stroke and later died.

whatever boys can do, girls can do better, and sugar and spice 7b50ef10

ref https://news.sky.com/story/mariam-moustafa-six-girls-admit-attack-on-teen-who-later-died-11707192

6 girls attacked 1 girl killing her.

so both boys and girls can be evil.

if i were born a girl i'd have a different life. not sure if Jeff would physically attack me, and how teachers would handle a boy attacking a girl, but it'd probably be more severe i think than a boy attacking a boy.

feminists only care about boys attacking girls, not boys attacking boys.

in an ideal world, every psychopath and aggressive bully should be aborted, and only nice people are born and grow to adulthood.

pale

Back to top Go down