The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Sugar Crisp Terrariums remembered

Go down

Super Sugar Crisp Terrariums remembered Empty Super Sugar Crisp Terrariums remembered

Post by redpill Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:57 pm

Tue Sep 11, 2018

i was applying weed killer just yesterday as it was raining for the past week in my area. it stopped raining on sunday and yesterday i thoguht was good to do it.

i have plenty of weeds but i was waiting for the rains to stop. i also plan to get a car wash, probably today.

one area of weeds had weeds that looked familiar. it brought back some early childhood memories of mine i had long forgotten.

it amazes me how much i have forgotten but those weeds brought back a memory and then i finally remember,

way back in the late 70s i ate cereal like a lot of kids do today.

one cereal i liked was

Super Sugar Crisp

Super Sugar Crisp Terrariums remembered 16132610

Golden Crisp is a breakfast cereal made by Post Cereals that consists of sweetened, candy-coated puffed wheat. It was introduced in the US in 1947.[1]
The focus of advertising shifted from targeting children to including parents, by downplaying the sweet taste (and associated sugar content).

the reason i associate the weeds with this cereal,

way back around 1978, this cereal came with a toy that i actually used, and owned several of

Super Sugar Crisp Terrariums remembered 366_3310

inside the box of cereal near the bottom was a toy,

Super Sugar Crisp Terrariums remembered 92bf3410

and that toy was a Terrariums , my mom added water and it actually worked and it grew plants, seedlings

Super Sugar Crisp Terrariums remembered 49592910

this was one of the earliest toy i remember from a cereal box. and it worked! i had several of these and the plants actually grew out.

Super Sugar Crisp Terrariums remembered 47726910

i remember asking how this works, so they have seeds that when you add water grows into plants. so plants come from seeds. so where do seeds come from? plants. so where do plants come from? they grow from seeds.

so what came first the seed or the plant? well ask god, god created it all, god created everything.

but yeah, as a child of the 70s, i ate cereal boxes that had prizes in the cereal, my prize were these terrariums that actually had seeds that actually sprouted! i had several of these. sadly the plants died not too long after they sprouted.

i wonder how many other kids, now adults, remember this? obviously a few since there are images of this posted. its been 40 years since this happened.

Back to top Go down