The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier

Go down

Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Empty Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier

Post by redpill Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:35 pm

Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:51 pm

Abigail Shrier

Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  44535410

is warning parents this can happen to your daughter

Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  37523910

Until just a few years ago, gender dysphoria—severe discomfort in one’s biological sex—was vanishingly rare. It was typically found in less than .01 percent of the population, emerged in early childhood, and afflicted males almost exclusively.

But today whole groups of female friends in colleges, high schools, and even middle schools across the country are coming out as “transgender.” These are girls who had never experienced any discomfort in their biological sex until they heard a coming-out story from a speaker at a school assembly or discovered the internet community of trans “influencers.”

Unsuspecting parents are awakening to find their daughters in thrall to hip trans YouTube stars and “gender-affirming” educators and therapists who push life-changing interventions on young girls—including medically unnecessary double mastectomies and puberty blockers that can cause permanent infertility.

Abigail Shrier, a writer for the Wall Street Journal, has dug deep into the trans epidemic, talking to the girls, their agonized parents, and the counselors and doctors who enable gender transitions, as well as to “detransitioners”—young women who bitterly regret what they have done to themselves.

Coming out as transgender immediately boosts these girls’ social status, Shrier finds, but once they take the first steps of transition, it is not easy to walk back. She offers urgently needed advice about how parents can protect their daughters.

A generation of girls is at risk. Abigail Shrier’s essential book will help you understand what the trans craze is and how you can inoculate your child against it—or how to retrieve her from this dangerous path.

I just learned about this right now,
Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:51 pm

This was Super Awesome Sylvia

the old videos of Super Awesome Sylvia  on youtube.

at age 8 she started a youtube channel about building rockets.

Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Vlcsn754
Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Vlcsn755
Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Vlcsn756
Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Vlcsn757
Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Vlcsn758

she was a role model for girls everywhere for science

Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Vlcsn759

anyhow, she's concluded she really wants to be a boy

Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Vlcsn760

this story really reminds me of what happened to

Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer 19

Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  S_topt10

this girl grew up to be a man

What a Face

Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer 19 as a female to male transmale

Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Scree394

side by side

Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Mack9110

Abigail Shrier

gives us this warning

She paints a picture of youth in crisis, looking for solutions to their feelings of anxiety, isolation and self-dislike. However, she is openly sceptical about what she describes as "the current trans epidemic plaguing teenage girls", saying this has little to do with the experiences of adults who transitioned in previous generations.

At the core of the debate is this: a growing number of teenage girls who are deeply unhappy, who do not wish to pursue the lives they see laid out for them, and who have chosen a radical refutation of that life, saying, "I am, at a fundamental level, someone else."

Shrier questions the reception these girls and young women get when they first apply the word "trans" to themselves. She points out that being trans has no scientific markers. It can't be measured or analysed. It depends on an individual's say-so, and can begin with statements such as: feeling different, not fitting in, feeling uncomfortable in your body.

ref https://www.independent.ie/entertainment/books/girls-who-would-be-boys-the-rise-in-teen-gender-dysphoria-39975855.html

Abigail Shrier  suggests that if you have a daughter to take away her smart phone to prevent your daughter from being exposure to other  female to male transman

Sylvia apparently didn't express discomfort with being a girl until puberty, then she realized she was a boy. so I guess this fits with what Abigail Shrier is saying, girls who showed no discomfort as little girls but then around the teen years, they decide they are male.

Abigail's central thesis is that it is a social contagion, a fad, for girls to want to become boys.

when I think of Super Awesome Sylvia

I can't help but say, You were the youtube Chosen One! it was said you  would destroy the Patriarchy, not join them. you would bring female balance  to engineering not leave it to become one of the boys .  

her now his mother

Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Vlcsn762

I guess she could be an inspiration for all the white girls to want to grow up to be a man.

Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Vlcsn761

Zephrus is in a position to help white girls (and i suppose girls of all races) to dream of becoming a man and explain both coming out and the actual process of transition, such as testosterone and breast removal. life as a ftm male
his bf

what if either Sliva or Makayla were girls born decades ago before social media, would they transition?

personally i'm agnostic as to whether white females wanting to grow up to be a man is a fad driven by social media or something biological.

so Super Awesome Sylvia

Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Vlcsn755

Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Vlcsn756
Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Vlcsn757
Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Vlcsn759

what do you want to be when you grow up ?

a man

pale

this is a story about a girl named Super Awesome Sylvia who dream of one day to grow up as a man

i guess he could be a trans influence and help young girls who dreams of grow up as a man since Abigail Shrier want the reverse - girl who growing up to be a woman

when I think of

Abigail Shrier

vs

Zephrus

I think of

Super Awesome Sylvia is a female to male transman and Abigail Shrier  Maxres81

Back to top Go down