The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if Abigail Shrier debated Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer 19

Go down

What if Abigail Shrier debated Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer 19 Empty What if Abigail Shrier debated Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer 19

Post by redpill Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:52 pm

Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:11 pm

this is Abigail Shrier

What if Abigail Shrier debated Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer 19 44535411

here she discusses Science, the Transgender Phenomenon, and the Young | Abigail Shrier

this was  Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer 19

What if Abigail Shrier debated Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer 19 Mack9110

she/he has passed away but in life,

Mack attended schools in Rock Springs starting with preschool at Little Lambs and then attended Northpark, Sage, and Pilot Butte Elementary Schools. Mack attended Rock Springs Junior High and was a 2020 graduate of Rock Springs High School, being named Valedictorian of the senior class. Mack was a member of National Honor Society and received the University of Wyoming Trustees’ Scholarship. Most recently, Mack was a sophomore at the University of Wyoming, majoring in International Studies and was a member of the UW Debate Team.

she/he passed away in 2021 at the young age of 19 but in life she/he was a debator.

Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer 19 was a debater, she did debate in high school and was a teenager age 19 in 2021 when she died.

before

What if Abigail Shrier debated Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer 19 S_topt10

after

What if Abigail Shrier debated Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer 19 Scree394

Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer 19 was a female to male transgender

Abigail Shrier claim is that teenage female to male transgender are transitioning to males as a fad, specifically a social contagion fuel by social media.

I wonder what Mack the debater at age 18 would say to  Abigail Shrier that she is caught up in a fad, that teenage girls becoming transmen is a fad.

it's a fad that hurts teenage girls, and Abigail compares it to eating disorders, bulima and anorexia and cutting.

Abigail Shrier also argues teenage girls are too young to make such a decision as injection of testosterone and removal of healthy breasts.

this fad affects current generation of teenage girls, as of 2021.

I wonder what Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer 19 was a female to male transgender and debater would say to all these points.

Abigail mentions detransitioners who regret transitioning from female to male and transition back to female, though some changes in bone and voice are permanent.

I don't recall in her lectures she ever mentions FTM happy with the transition.

Abigail's point which Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer could debate is that most of the teenage girls who transition to male did not think they were born the wrong gender and should have been born as boys from a very young age.

they only come to this conclusion in adolescence as a result of social media, facebook youtue tiktok etc from listening to trans influencers.

that many teenage girls do have depression and anxiety which they now see as being born in the wrong body, i.e boys in girl's bodies, whereas in the past they'd get treatment for depression and anxiety like prozac and xanax, they now want testosterone

Abigail also claims that for young girls who are socially rejected to join the trans movement, it is almost like joining a cult or family, by transitioning to boys, they find themselves accepted to the transmen community.

so,

debate Abigail Shrier debated Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer 19

vs

as a guy i have a hard time wrapping my head around all this.

i'm not alone,

It seemed that most of the students who were suddenly transitioning were biological females who were smart but socially awkward. They revealed their identities as trans men, usually through a haircut and new wardrobe, followed by a Facebook post alerting associates to a name and pronoun change.

At the present time, I now know about 30 trans people personally, and another 20 by name. Given that I attend such a small school, this is a very high percentage. Even the RA of my freshman year floor, who introduced herself two years ago with she/her pronouns, now goes by he/him and identifies as a boy.

This issue became personal when my childhood friend announced she is transgender, We played with Barbies and dressed as Disney princesses when we were young. We talked about our crushes on boys, and experimented with makeup and fashion when we were teens. I can’t believe that she really thinks she is a man. She plans to medically transition. I am scared for her. But I am afraid to say anything.

the issue i have with Abigail Shrier

is what about all the teenage girls who became boys and are happy with their decision? even if it was the result of social media or college experience, and as little girls showed no signs of being born in the wrong body, maybe they are happy things turned out that way.

i do agree with Abigail Shrier  that when i was 18, when i was a teenager, there was exactly 0 teenage girls among my peers and classmates who had any interest in transitioning to a man, and indeed i didn't think it was even possible. tomboys existed but none of them wanted to transition.

i didn't think testosterone  would cause a girl to grow a penis, for example.

Abigail Shrier

does mention that a lot of parents, esp mothers are completely devastated and sadden that their daughter who they thought would become a woman and a wife and mother, instead wants to become a transman

how would a teenage FTM like Mack (Makayla) Anne Kramer 19 say to Abigail Shrier

?
Suspect

Back to top Go down