The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abortion in the news and animal rights and fetal rights

2 posters

Go down

abortion in the news and animal rights and fetal rights Empty abortion in the news and animal rights and fetal rights

Post by redpill Wed May 15, 2019 9:22 pm

Wed May 15, 2019

another day

more news on abortion

Alabama governor signs nation's most restrictive anti-abortion bill into law

on top of

How does new Alabama abortion law compare to Georgia's 'fetal ...
Montgomery Advertiser-1 hour ago
In 2019, more than a dozen states have either passed or attempted to pass stricter abortion legislation. Alabama became one of them

hard to imagine but there was a time in my childhood when i had no idea what abortion was.

i honestly did not know what an abortion was, and when the issue was raised in my 6th grade health class,

i didn't know girls had periods, as in menstruation. and they were talking about  a topic i had no idea and never heard of.

being a kid of the 70s, i never heard of the word abortion. didn't know what that meant.

a couple of the sixth grade girls knew what it was and already had strong opinions. but i had no idea. at the time.

one thing that was something of a culture shock is i did attend a church, and most of the christian girls said they are prolife, that abortion is killing an innocent baby

would jesus abort a fetus? can you picture jesus taking a vaccuum cleaner and suctioning out a fetal brain?

of course i now know that most people aren't religious or if they are, it doesn't really matter all that much. plenty of people work on sunday, plenty of people elect not to attend service on sunday.

i'm now 100% prochoice, mostly bc of all the serial killers and mass shooters and drunk drivers, that are aborted every second.

the way i see it is imagine if some aliens implanted a human embryo in a man.

in his ass.

abortion in the news and animal rights and fetal rights Wmymhe10

via an anal probe

would a man have a right to remove a fetus that was implanted into his ass via an anal probe by grey aliens?

the answer is yes.

there are a lot of jokes about grey aliens doing anal probe on men. not sure if they do it on women, of course skeptics think these stories are bizarre.

but if these grey aliens implanted via an anal probe a human fetus in a woman's ass by mistake, they got into the wrong hole,

would a woman have a right to remove a fetus in her ass?

if so, why not if these grey aliens implanted it into her uterus?

even if removing the fetus kills it, neither a man nor woman victim of an anal prole should have to endure an unwanted pregnancy.

again, if jesus is against abortion and wants me to be prolife, i'd like to see some miracles, such as curing alzheimer's in my mother, making her normal again.
i've asked christians to pray to their deity on her behalf and thus far no effect.

i've met and even debated prochoice chrisitans, incluidng a methodist pastor who claimed with a straight face that jesus supports abortion rights. they bless planned parenthood and abortionists and say jesus supports abortion. i asked them what they think of anti-abortion christians, and they say they are of satan, the devil.

prolife christians are of satan and prochoice christians and jesus support planned parenthood. wow. and this coming from a methodist church minister.

i do think there are significant moral and ethical issues about kiling a fetus, specifically, in many ways a fetus is comparable to an animal.

animal rights activists claim that animals have rights, so why shouldn't a fetus also have rights?

many prochoice feminists are also into animal rights, are vegan and so on. but their claim it's okay to kill a human fetus but not an animal seems self-serving.

in the religion of jainism, killing animals and killing fetus is wrong.

i've asked prochoice feminsit aniaml rights why they don't think a fetus should have rights comparable to animals. their reply is a fetus has no consciousness, no ability to feel pain whereas animals do.

for which my reply is there are a lot of species of animals. i agree cats and dogs feel pain. but jelly fish? earth worms? lobsters?

so boiling a lobster in water to be eaten is wrong bc of the pain a lobster feels, but for a woman to abort her fetus is okay, bc who cares about a fetus?

of course i know many of those fetuses will grow into humans who will bullly rape steal and cause problem, whereas lobsters are tasty meals.

so i don't have issue with either. i'm okay with abortion and the killing of a fetus and i eat lobsters and salmon.

if buddha promises miracle healing in exchange for me to become a vegan i'll consider complying.

i actually do watch paranormal shows, from unsolved mysteries to paranormal caught on tape.

alzheimer's dementia is 100% fatal diagnosis and i'm hoping for something paranormal here. my mother is only 76 and she still walks and talks but her short term memory is atrocious. her long term memory and ability to talk is still intact.

one of the concerns i had about switching from prolife to prochoice is whether there are some paranormal entities that disapprove of abortion and the killing of a fetus, and these entities can effect healing based miracles.

for me seeing is believing.

AFAIK millions of women have had abortion and nothing bad happens to them. if they and abortionists had deaths worthy of final destination  i'd reconsider.

imagine a world where we hear of a doctor who died by a freak accident, say electrocution and it turned out to be an abortionist. a woman in a car on her way to abortion clinic explodes from a bolt of lightening. and so on. and this happens to every single abortionist and woman seeking abortion and prochoice activist. an airplane filled with feminsit prochoicers flying to washington to protest explodes after take off.

if i observed this then yes i'd change my mind to.

also in the news,

Leah Heyes 15

Leah Heyes died in hospital after collapsing in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, on Saturday evening. May 11, 2019  she had taken the drug MDMA.

abortion in the news and animal rights and fetal rights Fe1a6510
abortion in the news and animal rights and fetal rights 0_leah10
abortion in the news and animal rights and fetal rights 1_leah10
abortion in the news and animal rights and fetal rights 0_leah11

the very first time she took a party drug was the last time in her life.

i don't know how MDMA or any recreational drug might affect me so i think i'll pass. i get high off star wars anyhow.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

abortion in the news and animal rights and fetal rights Empty Re: abortion in the news and animal rights and fetal rights

Post by searchinGirl Thu May 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Recently Denver is making psylicibin mushrooms legal. I’ve wondered what affects it’s might have on Alzheimer’s. It’s really a surprise that Denver took this step. Forty years ago a took these a few times. I lived out by the Boulder Reservoir and could stay up all night contemplating the stars and Universe with a peace and knowing of my existence in it. At that time, aliens could have approached me and I would have probably been totally ok with it.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down