The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JonBenet Ramsey intruder DNA and familial geneological DNA searches and the end of RDI

2 posters

Go down

JonBenet Ramsey intruder DNA and familial geneological DNA searches and the end of RDI Empty JonBenet Ramsey intruder DNA and familial geneological DNA searches and the end of RDI

Post by redpill Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:36 am

Sat Jun 08, 2019

in response to this

searchinGirl wrote:Ponder the fatal flaw.... I wish you would comment on my subreddit... promise if you are nice and don’t use any profanity you will not be banned, I’ll work with you...

well searchingirl you have me, here, on this blog,

i can visit reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey

my latest thoughts

to review timeline, in 2016 a new round of more advance DNA testing was ordered and performed by CBI and by 2018 these results were complete.

ref

JonBenet Ramsey case: New DNA testing planned

CNN-Dec 15, 2016
The Colorado Bureau of investigation is opening a new DNA testing facility in 2017 and will next year use new technology in the JonBenet case ...

Colorado DA on Reopening DNA Portion of JonBenet Ramsey Murder ...
In-Depth-ABC News-Dec 15, 2016

the results of this latest round of DNA testing hasn't been announced publicly, however,

based on recent crimes solved via familial genealogical DNA testing,

The citizen scientist who finds killers from her couch
MIT Technology Review-Jun 22, 2018
She'd been hired to connect DNA from a long-ago murder scene to a suspect. This is her sort of riddle, mixing genetics, census records, and ...

I suspect qualified DNA scientists are attempting to find family members, relatives of the DNA- distal stain -009, and then interview these family members and take additional DNA until they can isolate the actual family member who contributed distal stain -009

this is using science.

when they find the specific person, they will announce they have arrested a suspect.

on that day,

I felt a great disturbance in the Forensics, as if millions of RDI voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened to RDI.

searchinGirl wrote:Ponder the fatal flaw.... I wish you would comment on my subreddit... promise if you are nice and don’t use any profanity you will not be banned, I’ll work with you...

has invited me to reddit /JonBenet Ramsey

i've headed over there and i found RDI posts similar to this

Zero Objectivity In The JonBenet Ramsey Homicide Case - Why You Need To Revisit Your Theories

by Posted byu/[deleted]10 months ago

When you don't know the difference between an idea, a speculation, a theory and evidence - you'll run into trouble trying to get to know a case.

Excluding the ninja pedo fetish trolls who have arrived in full regalia to degrade both these subs with their twisted pedo fan fic fantasies, I'd assume the rest of us who bother to even remain subscribed still would like to discuss the case at length and hash out theories and whatnot. I would too but after an extended break to come back and see some of these ludicrous IDI posts that are no such thing - I see a serious discussion may now be too much to ask for.

This is a fleshed out write up on some things that need to be addressed. It's not the tldr version. If you want that, oh well.

WHAT WE KNOW

There are two primary camps: RDI and IDI. Ramsey(s) Did It and Intruder Did It. In the RDI camp, we have three sub camps: Patsy Did It (all), John Did It (all), and Burke Did It (R/J cover up). We all have the basis elements down and we all know there are plenty of questions that will never, ever be answered so the most we can do is try the most sensical, intuitive, logical, reasonable, and rational speculation and see if it adds up.

When it comes to the IDI camp, at this place 20 years later, it's pretty clear that IDI is a dinosaur to everyone who is familiar with the case. We get it now, there's plenty of evidence of RDI - but which R remains up for grabs. The IDI debate ended years ago with new information, insight, and revelations. It's only a "thing" for those who for whatever reasons never followed this case, never paid much attention, just didn't delve into it beyond the age old headlines and going ideas that those who have been more involved have known for awhile are refuted, discarded, irrelevant, etc.

Then there's the other faction of IDIer that are not seriously IDIers. They are trolls or Ramsey shills or mentally disturbed sorts, and of course, the twisted Karr style fetishists who want a canvas to roll out their disturbing fetish nonsense and attach it to this case. This camp doesn't actually care about this case, the facts or the evidence, or what happened to JonBenet. Their sole agenda is to degrade the discussion. They will neither respect nor regard the following points and will likely argue them in spite of reality. By their fruits they shall be known.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey/comments/95s2u1/zero_objectivity_in_the_jonbenet_ramsey_homicide/

searchingirl if you want my thoughts on reddit

the poster was banned and fanatically RDI and anti-IDI

SD was banned due to his extracurricular involving young children and a camera
SD was fanatically RDI and anti-IDI

coincidence?

i think not. i don't know if furyofdragon wrote that post but a lot of coincidences

if SD as furyofdragon wrote it, esp "Excluding the ninja pedo fetish trolls " that's totally rich considering what he is in prison for.

SD was against IDI theorists involving pedophilia and uh where's he now and for what reason?

of course i get downvoted for comments like this.

but yeah when DNA and geneological familial dna analysis identifies and leads to arrest and conviction of the perp,

reading this

Zero Objectivity In The JonBenet Ramsey Homicide Case - Why You Need To Revisit Your Theories

on https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey

moderated by searchingirl is simply ridiculous.

since searchingirl told me about David Hughes, okay, it strikes me as beyond bizarre this RDI is so against a pedophile intruder
when you know, that's what he got busted for.

on crimeshots i told David Hughes about Mr. Cruel, who, while Australian, is actually "ninja pedo" who videotaped himself assaulting his victims, wearing a disguise, and David Hughes did the same exact thing and is headed to prison.

i don't know for a fact if SD authored that post, but i strongly suspect he did.

anyhow, searchingirl that's what i would say if i were on reddit right now and commenting on this post. i can't get downvoted here.

having said all this, my posts on reddit get downvoted -10 or some such nonsense so

i think that behind the scenes, DNA scientists at CBI got good DNA profiles, entered into CODIS, found no match, so they are attempting to identify suspects via familial DNA searches like what was done for EARS/ONS and other crimes.

the end of RDI is in sight, so when you read RDI posts like above, have a good laugh at how arrogant they are and how completely and totally wrong.

this post headline

"Zero Objectivity In The JonBenet Ramsey Homicide Case - Why You Need To Revisit Your Theories"

When it comes to the IDI camp, at this place 20 years later, it's pretty clear that IDI is a dinosaur to everyone who is familiar with the case. We get it now, there's plenty of evidence of RDI - but which R remains up for grabs. The IDI debate ended years ago with new information, insight, and revelations. It's only a "thing" for those who for whatever reasons never followed this case, never paid much attention, just didn't delve into it beyond the age old headlines and going ideas that those who have been more involved have known for awhile are refuted, discarded, irrelevant, etc.

Then there's the other faction of IDIer that are not seriously IDIers. They are trolls or Ramsey shills or mentally disturbed sorts, and of course, the twisted Karr style fetishists who want a canvas to roll out their disturbing fetish nonsense and attach it to this case. This camp doesn't actually care about this case, the facts or the evidence, or what happened to JonBenet. Their sole agenda is to degrade the discussion. They will neither respect nor regard the following points and will likely argue them in spite of reality. By their fruits they shall be known.

this is so ironic that it's just pathetic. the poster is claiming zero objectivity and is demonstrating exactly that,

and again RDI seem completely ignorant of some of the latest advances in DNA science such as familial DNA searches.

RDI on reddit will downvote this post to a minus -20 and report to searchingirl i'm a troll and should be banned. lol.

i don't know how jameson survives there.

if SD did write this, "trolls or Ramsey shills or mentally disturbed sorts"

" This camp doesn't actually care about this case, the facts or the evidence, or what happened to JonBenet."

" Their sole agenda is to degrade the discussion. They will neither respect nor regard the following points and will likely argue them in spite of reality"

LOL

i don't know SD wrote this but i think he did, esp since it is pro-RDI anti-IDI and the poster was deleted, and i know furyofdragon was deleted when his pedophilia and sex crimes against children became known.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

JonBenet Ramsey intruder DNA and familial geneological DNA searches and the end of RDI Empty Re: JonBenet Ramsey intruder DNA and familial geneological DNA searches and the end of RDI

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:55 am

Need to correct you. I am mod at r/JonBenet. Not the other one. It’s my understanding I’m free to allow IDI discussion. I can’t do anything about the voting but I’ve noticed lately that honest discussion is leading to an increase in karma. So perhaps all is not what it seems.

On another note. The lady with five children in CT who it appears to maybe be dead by her husbands hand, is missing from my howntown.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

JonBenet Ramsey intruder DNA and familial geneological DNA searches and the end of RDI Empty Re: JonBenet Ramsey intruder DNA and familial geneological DNA searches and the end of RDI

Post by redpill Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:16 am

searchinGirl wrote:Need to correct you. I am mod at r/JonBenet. Not the other one. It’s my understanding I’m free to allow IDI discussion. I can’t do anything about the voting but I’ve noticed lately that honest discussion is leading to an increase in karma. So perhaps all is not what it seems.

On another note. The lady with five children in CT who it appears to maybe be dead by her husbands hand, is missing from my howntown.

thanks, which one then?

your hometime in CT or hometown in boulder? btw which do you prefer CT or CO?

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:43 am

Growing up in New Canaan was a pampered and sheltered existence (but let’s not forget the serial killer from second grade). It was my father’s life. I couldn’t afford to live there now. I certainly have fond memories and it’s nice to go back there for HS reunions. It always involves Waveny Park because the land the high school was built on was donated to the town by the same people. I love Colorado. Life isn’t as pampered or sheltered but it’s home now.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:54 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Growing up in New Canaan was a pampered and sheltered existence  (but let’s not forget the serial killer from second grade). It was my father’s life. I couldn’t afford to live there now. I certainly have fond memories and it’s nice to go back there for HS reunions. It always involves Waveny Park because the land the high school was built on was donated to the town by the same people. I love Colorado. Life isn’t as pampered or sheltered but it’s home now.

i'm jealous, i wish i lived by a beach.

and i think colorado is also awesome.

i am the right age and i lived in the right area to personally witness michael jordan's rise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down