The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my intruder theories on JonBenet Ramsey and familial geneology DNA latest advances

Go down

my intruder theories on  JonBenet  Ramsey and familial geneology DNA latest advances Empty my intruder theories on JonBenet Ramsey and familial geneology DNA latest advances

Post by redpill Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:25 pm

Tue Feb 04, 2020

Shocked Shocked

in my previous posts I've always made it clear JBR's killer could be a one-time one and done first time and never offend again killer.

I've stated if JonBenet Ramsey killer had offended before or since, here are some suggestions.

now, with familial geneology as a powerful tool in identifying suspects from DNA left behind at the crime scene,

my theories become suggestions, for example,

therakoon rootlesswriter really is or was enamored with my OCCK killer murdered JonBenet Ramsey

if familial geneology identifies a suspect who at one timed lived in Oakland Michigan in the 1970s , i suggest he also be looked at as a possible OCCK suspect

if familial geneology identifies a suspect who at one timed lived in Bay Village Ohio in the 1980s , i suggest he also be looked at as a possible Amy Mihalavic suspect

if familial geneology identifies a suspect who at one timed lived in Thorton Colorado in the 1980s , i suggest he also be looked at as a possible Tracy Neef suspect

if familial geneology identifies a suspect who at one timed lived in Melbourne Australia in the 1970s and 80s, i suggest he also be looked at as a possible Mr Cruel suspect

of course its entirely possible familial geneology identifies a suspect that is not known to have offended before or since.

the suspect is the person whose DNA was found on JBR's clothing, which eliminates the Ramseys, and therefore is scientific evidence of an intruder.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down