The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henry Lee, CBS the Case of JonBenet Ramsey and the Daubert Standard

3 posters

Go down

Henry Lee, CBS the Case of JonBenet Ramsey and the Daubert Standard Empty Henry Lee, CBS the Case of JonBenet Ramsey and the Daubert Standard

Post by redpill Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:48 pm

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:41 pm

in the news,

How Many Murder Cases Did Celeb Forensic Scientist Henry Lee ...
Daily Beast-Jun 24, 2019
Henry Lee testified in some of America's biggest murder cases, from O.J. Simpson to JonBenet. But he's been accused of botching evidence in ...

Dr. Henry Lee Defends Testimony in 1985 New Milford Murder Case
NBC Connecticut-Jun 17, 2019
Famed forensic scientist Dr. Henry Lee was on the defensive Monday, firing back against claims that testimony he gave some 30 years ago ...

Dr. Henry Lee to discuss his 'false testimony' in murder trial
New Haven Register-Jun 17, 2019
Dr. Henry Lee, the famed criminologist, will offer insight Monday on the state Supreme Court's decision that ordered a new trial for two men who ...

personally i hope Henry Lee is sued and goes to prison for fraud

in the CBS documentary the Case of JonBenet Ramsey

while Henry Lee unlike the 2 forensic "linguist" is qualified in that he has actual training in forensic science

he never discussed the fibers and hair in the case, he never discuss the shoe print and ligature, nor DNA.

he did show that brand new underwear may have DNA from the factory, but he never explained nor demonstrated how factory DNA from panties could be transferred to longjohns, but more importantly, that this is a better explanation than an intruder handling it.

he also claimed there was no sexual assault, contradicting the autopsy report.

Henry Lee, again does have the credentials of a forensic scientist, but he's a fraud, for failing to do the above.

the power of the daubert side of the Forensics is the power to identify such frauds.

a real forensic scientist evaluating the Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey would lay out all of the forensic evidence and then consider various explanations for this, and it is clear the intruder explanation is the best explanation.

Henry Lee is a fraud and i hope the appropriate professional board strip him of his qualification. Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Henry Lee, CBS the Case of JonBenet Ramsey and the Daubert Standard Empty Re: Henry Lee, CBS the Case of JonBenet Ramsey and the Daubert Standard

Post by searchinGirl Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:04 pm

Fraud is the word. Been busy. Grandson coming in the morning for a summer stay. I read about this but not in detail. This is a good post. Please post in at r/JonBenet where I’m sure you’ll get downvoted, but ...

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Henry Lee, CBS the Case of JonBenet Ramsey and the Daubert Standard Empty Re: Henry Lee, CBS the Case of JonBenet Ramsey and the Daubert Standard

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:43 pm

Henry Lee likes to put on a good show but when it comes to forensics he shows his ignorance. Yet, everyone leans on his every word and thinks he is right when he is wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:57 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Fraud is the word. Been busy. Grandson coming in the morning for a summer stay. I read about this but not in detail. This is a good post. Please post in at r/JonBenet where I’m sure you’ll get downvoted, but ...

w/ SD gone

i'm w/o an apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:43 pm

Do you need an apprentice?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:57 pm

searchinGirl wrote:Do you need an apprentice?

yes Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:21 pm

But your cat emoji is shaking her head ...no, no, no...

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:36 pm

searchinGirl wrote:But your cat emoji is shaking her head ...no, no, no...

hahaha true Embarassed

if you read my old posts w/ SD, even on websleuth, i loved telling SD,

if you only knew power of the daubert side of the Forensics.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:10 pm

So, what does an apprentice do?

I believe in the power of Daubert. Explanatory Power. I have a question for you. Does a profile being in CODIS signify an Intruder? Is the submitting law enforcement agency free to pursue other suspects if they have signed a memorandum of understanding stating the sample belongs to the putative perpetrator? In other words, does the profile in CODIS mean Boulder has identified him as the Prime Suspect?

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:28 pm

[quote="searchinGirl"]So, what does an apprentice do?/quote]

you'll have to watch all star wars movies to get an idea Very Happy

searchinGirl wrote:
I believe in the power of Daubert. Explanatory Power. I have a question for you. Does a profile being in CODIS signify an Intruder? Is the submitting law enforcement agency free to pursue other suspects if they have signed a memorandum of understanding stating the sample belongs to the putative perpetrator? In other words, does the profile in CODIS mean Boulder has identified him as the Prime Suspect?

yes, in the Bennett family murders, which also happened in Colorado, the DNA profile was the suspect and was tried in absentia. eventually they found a DNA match.

the working theory was that the DNA was that of the killer, unless proven otherwise. Mark Beckner in his reddit AMA said as much.

the suspect is the DNA profile.

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:29 pm

I’m not so sure the guy in the Bennett family murders has been tried in absentia because it was just last year that they found him in a Familial Search. He was in jail in Las Vegas.

I want to be sure when I’m arguing with assholes that I’m right about this. But no one has faith in BPD that they are doing the right thing. My neighbor was victim advocate at BPD at the time of the murder. Says she is BFF with Jane Harmer, and insists that Patsy killed JonBenet. Says Patsy is batshit crazy. But she also said there is no dna in CODIS but she wouldn’t tell me anymore. That was the night Jane Harmer was on Dateline, a Friday night when neighbors get together. I was so shocked by what she said I had to wander home.

Anyway, the biggest argument I hear when talking about the dna is ....there is nothing that says how it got there. There has to be a criminology book somewhere that says what one can deduce from known evidence and lab tests.

ETA...I just happen to have access to my daughters movie library again. She’s got all Star Wars movies.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:24 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I’m not so sure the guy in the Bennett family murders has been tried in absentia because it was just last year that they found him in a Familial Search. He was in jail in Las Vegas.

I want to be sure when I’m arguing with assholes that I’m right about this. But no one has faith in BPD that they are doing the right thing. My neighbor was victim advocate at BPD at the time of the murder. Says she is BFF with Jane Harmer, and insists that Patsy killed JonBenet. Says Patsy is batshit crazy. But she also said there is no dna in CODIS but she wouldn’t tell me anymore. That was the night Jane Harmer was on Dateline, a Friday night when neighbors get together. I was so shocked by what she said I had to wander home.

Anyway, the biggest argument I hear when talking about the dna is ....there is nothing that says how it got there. There has to be a criminology book somewhere that says what one can deduce from known evidence and lab tests.

ETA...I just happen to have access to my daughters movie library again.  She’s got all Star Wars movies.

iirc before the DNA match in 2018, the prosecutor said that DNA profile would be tried in the bennett family

i don't have any inside knowledge of BPD and DNA results. just what is publicly avaialble, and public sources state it was entered into CODIS and Mark Beckner in the reddit AMA said that the suspect is the DNA profile, unless you can prove otherwise, which no RDI has done

re forensic files discusses how forensic scientist arrive at their conclusions.

re star wars

My recommendation is to start with Rogue one, then a new hope, empires return of jedi, then prequels phantom menace, attack of clones and revenge of sith, followed by force awakens and last jedi.

maybe solo between a new hope and empire strikes back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down