The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forumsforjustice.org JonBenet Ramsey time to discuss Daubert Standard = intruder

Go down

forumsforjustice.org  JonBenet Ramsey  time to discuss  Daubert Standard = intruder  Empty forumsforjustice.org JonBenet Ramsey time to discuss Daubert Standard = intruder

Post by redpill Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:34 pm

Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:23 pm

Moab Elle cynic questfortrue icedtea4me Jayelles etc from  forumsforjustice.org  JonBenet Ramsey

forumsforjustice.org  JonBenet Ramsey  time to discuss  Daubert Standard = intruder  Scree414

I'm talking to you,

https://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forums/justice-for-jonbenet-discussion-public-forum.6/

screen

forumsforjustice.org  JonBenet Ramsey  time to discuss  Daubert Standard = intruder  Scree413

Do you know what the Daubert Standard is?

and more important, how is it relevant to The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

do you know what the Daubert Side of the Forensics in the hands of a fully trained Forensics sensitive IDI can do to your RDI claims?

this

forumsforjustice.org  JonBenet Ramsey  time to discuss  Daubert Standard = intruder  Dark-t10

I once told my apprentice who i believe was a forum for justice member,

the Daubert Side of the Forensics is a pathway to many intruder theory abilities RDI would consider to be unnatural.

would it be possible to learn this power?

Not from forumsforjustice RDI

btw

my former apprentice Pedowan is in prison. if there are any force sensitives among you I'd be happy to show you the ways of the Forensics.

Back to top Go down