The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I petition forumsforjustice.org JonBenet Ramsey to discuss genetic genealogy = intruder

Go down

I petition forumsforjustice.org  JonBenet Ramsey to discuss  genetic genealogy = intruder  Empty I petition forumsforjustice.org JonBenet Ramsey to discuss genetic genealogy = intruder

Post by redpill Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:37 pm

Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:44 pm

there is this

His name was Herbert Rice. He died of cancer in 1991, with two sons who had no idea what he’d done, Bottari said. In the sweeping and exhaustive investigation of the murder, in which police canvassed dozens of streets and interviewed hundreds of people, Rice had never attracted suspicion. He had a short record of arrests for nonviolent offenses, which did not require him to provide a DNA sample that would have been put in criminal databases. A query for relatives in the criminal database, known as a familial DNA search, failed as well.

It was the new technology, known as genetic genealogy, that finally gave police the answer.

ref https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/eve-wilkowitz-murder-dna-rcna21839

what If new technology, known as genetic genealogy, that finally gave police the answer JonBenet = intruder

today I visited

https://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forums/justice-for-jonbenet-discussion-public-forum.6/

screen

I petition forumsforjustice.org  JonBenet Ramsey to discuss  genetic genealogy = intruder  Scree413

no mention of genetic genealogy = intruder

I petition forumsforjustice.org JonBenet Ramsey to discuss genetic genealogy = intruder

forumsforjustice.org

Moab
Elle
cynic
questfortrue
icedtea4me
Jayelles

time for the redpill

discuss genetic genealogy = intruder

Back to top Go down