The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

genetic genealogy will solve JonBenet Ramsey in favor of intruder

2 posters

Go down

genetic genealogy will solve JonBenet Ramsey in favor of intruder  Empty genetic genealogy will solve JonBenet Ramsey in favor of intruder

Post by redpill Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:09 pm

Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:01 pm

I just watched

On the Case with Paula Zahn
Published on Jun 23, 2019

ON THE CASE WITH PAULA ZAHN  S18 • E15
Connected By Murder

ref https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBrq_o6AFv8

Three terrifying murders are connected together by one common thread. After years of frustration and heartbreak, can investigators from three states work together to find the deadly predator responsible for all the crimes?

screenshots

genetic genealogy will solve JonBenet Ramsey in favor of intruder  Vlcsn608
genetic genealogy will solve JonBenet Ramsey in favor of intruder  Vlcsn607
genetic genealogy will solve JonBenet Ramsey in favor of intruder  Vlcsn606

this episode and the murder case featured is worth knowing since

1- it is an intruder murder as was The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

2- the intruder left a handwritten message, don't fuck with my family on the mirror at the crime scene, which was intended to mislead investigators and did, much like the handwritten ransom note found in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey

genetic DNA in codis found a match to murder from north carolina to illinois

in 2018 genetic genealogy solved this case to a person who committed suicide in 1999 over a stolen license plate

Back to top Go down

genetic genealogy will solve JonBenet Ramsey in favor of intruder  Empty Re: genetic genealogy will solve JonBenet Ramsey in favor of intruder

Post by MurderMysteryReader Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:26 pm

This was fascinating. I was riveted to this. It brought close to home a conversation years on another about the Ramsey case that the hasn't done it since. If he does have another victim then he would do it different and kill their victim differently so as not to be connected to JonBenet Ramsey case and to avoid getting caught and being convicted and going to jail for life.

Back to top Go down