The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are RDI ignorant of genetic genealogy in solving crimes, intruder theory in JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

are RDI ignorant of genetic genealogy in solving crimes, intruder theory in JonBenet Ramsey Empty are RDI ignorant of genetic genealogy in solving crimes, intruder theory in JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:11 am

Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:59 pm

i'm typping this on  Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:59 pm

over at reddit

What is the most frustrating case or part of a case you know?

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/t6t6rj/what_is_the_most_frustrating_case_or_part_of_a/

Grandmere13
·
5 days ago

I think that John Ramsey dictated the letter and the mother wrote it down. I'm basing that off the beginning of the letter - 'listen carefully'. That sounds more like an instruction to Patsy than part of the letter. Who says 'listen carefully' in a letter? You don't listen to letters, you read them.

But I could be wrong of course.

Grandmere13
·
5 days ago

I think that John Ramsey dictated the letter and the mother wrote it down. I'm basing that off the beginning of the letter - 'listen carefully'. That sounds more like an instruction to Patsy than part of the letter. Who says 'listen carefully' in a letter? You don't listen to letters, you read them.

But I could be wrong of course.

Dial_M_for_Mantorok
·
4 days ago

What? No. That means the exact opposite:

They were completely overdoing it and didn’t get that it would be normal to leave fingerprints as the “innocent parents“ on the note. Finding a couple of fingerprints on the note would be expected if they were caught off guard and found this stack of papers on the last step of the spiral staircase like the mother said she did.

There is a lot, a lot more going on and pointing directly at one of the Ramseys being the killer than just the ransom note though.

RDI shows know understanding of  genetic genealogy in solving crimes, which when applied here leads to  intruder theory in JonBenet Ramsey

no mention of genetic genealogy  

also,

lolitagodmother
·
5 days ago

What I find especially frustrating is when people treat handwriting analysis like it's a proven science, when it's pseudoscience that can't reliably determine anything. (Just like bite mark analysis, burn pattern analysis, blood spatter analysis, forensic hair comparison, and a dozen other pseudosciences often treated as fact on true crime forums.) Half of all convictions later overturned by DNA evidence involved forensic pseudosciences. People say "Patsy Ramsey wrote the random note" like it's a settled fact, when it isn't. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't, but forensic handwriting analysis tells us nothing about whether she did or did not.

Personally, I believe John Ramsey wrote the note.

if its pseudoscience her conclusion  John Ramsey wrote the note is pseudoscience - she self contradicts herself.

and she doesn't review scientific literature

are RDI ignorant of genetic genealogy in solving crimes, intruder theory in JonBenet Ramsey Kam97w10

Back to top Go down