The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSU Jillian Clark, Kameron Cline and Brittney Searson and the great circle of life

Go down

LSU  Jillian Clark, Kameron Cline and Brittney Searson  and the great circle of life Empty LSU Jillian Clark, Kameron Cline and Brittney Searson and the great circle of life

Post by redpill Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:22 pm

Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:01 pm

I've just learned about

Kameron Cline, 22

The seven passengers who were killed in a helicopter crash while en route to Florida on Thursday, Jul 04, 2019 including billionaire Chris Cline, have been identified.

The helicopter carrying 60-year-old Cline and six others smashed into the water shortly after leaving Grand Cay, an island in the Bahamas,

Kameron Cline, 22 was also killed in the crash.

LSU  Jillian Clark, Kameron Cline and Brittney Searson  and the great circle of life Scree105
LSU  Jillian Clark, Kameron Cline and Brittney Searson  and the great circle of life 26275510
LSU  Jillian Clark, Kameron Cline and Brittney Searson  and the great circle of life Scree106

Jillian Clark, and Brittney Searson

LSU  Jillian Clark, Kameron Cline and Brittney Searson  and the great circle of life Scree107

i'm looking at Kameron Cline, 22

LSU  Jillian Clark, Kameron Cline and Brittney Searson  and the great circle of life Scree105

What a Face

just 22 years old, born to a billionaire and quite attractive.

she got 22 years of life as a billionaire's daughter.

i'm surprised she attended Louisiana State University and not a billionaire university like harvard yale princeton stanford cornell dartmouth duke

so since Kameron Cline, 22 was a daughter of a billionaire isn't it kinda dangerous for her to got o a public university and not get mugged? did she have a bf?

obviously i wish my parents were billionaires, i wish i grew up privileged as a billionaire's sire

being a billionaire must be nice

she's naturally blonde as were her sorority sisters, must be nice.

but she and 3 friends and her dad died when their helicopter crashed into the ocean.

if you could choose, would you trade places with  Kameron Cline, 22  and grow up in 22 years as the daughter of a billionaire only to die at age 22 in a helicopter crash directly into the ocean?

or live longer, my mother is 76 with alzheimer's dementia now. she's currently 76 and counting but now she doesn't remember anything.

i of course would like to trade places with  Kameron Cline, 22 though i'm not sure about dying at age 22 from a helicopter crash. of course i could still die an agonizing slow painful death at the hands of a serial killer or burned alive in a drunk driving accident or accidentally electrocuted.

so even daughters of billionaires with blonde hair and nice bod can die from a helicopter crash over the ocean, and her smoking hot 3 sorority friends.

for 22 years she got to travel all over the world and enjoy every wonderful material item.

LSU  Jillian Clark, Kameron Cline and Brittney Searson  and the great circle of life Scree106

so we have daughters of billionaires

and we have migrants who drown

LSU  Jillian Clark, Kameron Cline and Brittney Searson  and the great circle of life 19062510

sometimes i understand anti-capitalism Shocked

for better or worse i wasn't born to billionaire parents though i wish i had. but thus far i didn't die on july 4, 2019 in a helicopter crash over the ocean either. not only did she die but 2 of her sorority LSU sisters also died. i guess i would envy that she was blessed with beauty and was in a sorority but in the end she died.

pale

seems clear if you're born with those kinds of looks and a daughter of a billionaire there's no reason to major in a math and science intensive major like computer engineering. you can pick an easy major like psychology and you're set.

i am just learning about it, her dad was a coal mining billionaire, but also in the news many coal companies are declaring bankrupcy, due to low demand for coal.

not gonna lie, when i compare my life situation i compare myself to something like this

i don't really think of this

LSU  Jillian Clark, Kameron Cline and Brittney Searson  and the great circle of life 19062510

pale  pale  pale

Back to top Go down