The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siobhan McGuinness, age 5, February 5, 1974 can be solved with genealogical DNA test

Go down

Siobhan McGuinness, age 5, February 5, 1974 can be solved with genealogical DNA test Empty Siobhan McGuinness, age 5, February 5, 1974 can be solved with genealogical DNA test

Post by redpill Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:24 am

Fri Aug 09, 2019

searchinGirl wrote:How many sadistic child killers only strike once in a lifetime and never re-offend?

off the top of my head

possible crimes include Amy Mihalavic, Amber Hagerman, Adam Walsh, Rachael Runyan even the recent Abby Williams and Libby German. many baby does were killed due to homicide.

recently solved 1988 abduction, rape and killing of an 8-year-old  april tinsley her killer John D. Miller, 59, apparently only killed once, and was also solved via familial DNA genealogy

one comes to my mind,

Siobhan McGuinness age 5  She vanished from a street near her house in Missoula, Montana, on February 5, 1974. She was found the following day

they found semen, and  obtain a DNA profile and entered into CODIS with no matches sometime in the 1990s.

today in 2019 it should be possible to identify the killer using the same DNA testing that brought EARS/ONS Joseph D'Angelo to justice, and April Tinsley's killer

familial DNA genealogy can identify relatives of the DNA profile.

since the crime happened   February 5, 1974 some 45 years ago, its possible the perp is dead.

i'd like to see this crime solved since with DNA and familial DNA genealogy it can easily be solved.

i was 5 once, and like her i walked unsupervised by myself, not knowing about child abductors.

obviously i wasn't abducted and murdered. i wonder how i would have lived out my childhood if i had known about this.

i believe Colorado is also working on JonBenet Ramsey DNA via familial DNA genealogy, which is why they've not published the latest 2018 DNA testing results.

in Siobhan there were no eye witness to the actual abduction which happened in broad day light very close to Siobhan home.

one girl in Missoula reported a tall red head male with bad acne attempted to abduct her.

there were witness who said where her body was found of a car with new york license plates, and this was Missoula Montana.

so if these reports are correct, genetic genealogy may tract to a tall red head male in New York, if he is still alive.

maybe he was on a road trip, college, or attempting to find work or has relatives in Montana, if he's from new york.

thanks to DNA and familial DNA this case can be solved.

someone should contact the Missoula Montana investigators and Montana investigators to do a familial geneological DNA testing to solve Siobhan McGuinness, like what Indiana did on April Tinsley to identify her killer

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down