The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Cruel and Eloise Worledge age 8 and JonBenet Ramsey age 6

Go down

Mr Cruel and  Eloise Worledge age 8 and  JonBenet Ramsey age 6 Empty Mr Cruel and Eloise Worledge age 8 and JonBenet Ramsey age 6

Post by redpill Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:33 pm

Fri Aug 16, 2019

the canonical 4 for Mr. Cruel include

On 22 August 1987 in Lower Plenty, a man broke into a family home at 4 a.m. armed with a knife and a gun. He tied the hands and feet of both parents and locked them in a wardrobe. The son was tied to a bed and the 11-year-old daughter was attacked. He cut the phone lines.[8]
   On 27 December 1988 in Ringwood, he broke into the back door of a house at 5.30 a.m., armed with a knife and a small handgun.[6] He bound and gagged the parents, and demanded money. He grabbed their 10-year-old daughter, Sharon Wills, put tape over her eyes, a ball gag in her mouth and abducted her. She was released eighteen hours later on the grounds of Bayswater High School.[8]
   On 3 July 1990 in Canterbury, he broke into a house at 11.30 p.m. and tied and gagged 13-year-old Nicola Lynas. He placed tape over her eyes, disabled the phones and searched for money. He then drove her to another house and molested her for fifty hours before releasing her at a power sub-station in the suburb of Kew.[8]

On 13 April 1991 in Templestowe, armed with a knife, he abducted 13-year-old Karmein Chan (who went to the same school as Lynas).[9] Her body, with three gunshot wounds to the head, was found a year later. It has been reported that a few detectives had doubts whether this crime was by Mr Cruel.[10]

every news article on Mr. Cruel, such as herald sun, which are now behind a paywall state

Earlier crimes

There had been varying reports by the media of suspected earlier attacks prior to 1987.[23][24][25][26][27] The police have never released specific details of suspected attacks. Detective Stephen Fontana answered a journalist question in 2001 on earlier attacks "that there just wasn't enough known about him and he didn't want to speculate".[10] In a 2019 television documentary, retired Detective Chris O'Connor said that there was "broadly speaking perhaps up to a dozen" victims for the investigation. The first documented victim was in 1985. During her assault the attacker told her that "My liberty, my freedom, is more important than your life".[28]

ref https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Cruel

the most common of these early attacks is  Eloise Worledge age 8

Mr Cruel and  Eloise Worledge age 8 and  JonBenet Ramsey age 6 Xx10
Mr Cruel and  Eloise Worledge age 8 and  JonBenet Ramsey age 6 Vlcsn611

Mr Cruel and  Eloise Worledge age 8 and  JonBenet Ramsey age 6 Eloise11

Mr Cruel and  Eloise Worledge age 8 and  JonBenet Ramsey age 6 X10

Eloise Worledge fits everything about Mr Cruel including location, Beaumaris, Victoria which is a suburb of Melbourne

except the date disappeared 12 January 1976
vs    On 22 August 1987 for lower plenty

an 11 year gap in time

however one earlier attack of a young girl in 1985

Detective Stephen Fontana answered a journalist question in 2001 on earlier attacks "that there just wasn't enough known about him and he didn't want to speculate".[10] In a 2019 television documentary, retired Detective Chris O'Connor said that there was "broadly speaking perhaps up to a dozen" victims for the investigation. The first documented victim was in 1985. During her assault the attacker told her that "My liberty, my freedom, is more important than your life".

1985 - 1976 is a 9 year gap in time

obviously someone other than Mr Cruel could have abducted Eloise Worledge, but Mr Cruel is one who is known to enter homes to get little girls.

My Mr Cruel theory includes Eloise Worledge, which again is part of speculation of Mr Cruel's early attacks

Obviously with Eloise Worledge being 8 and JonBenet Ramsey being 6 is only a 2 year age gap, then the 4 years between Sharon Wills and JonBenet Ramsey

it's also more data points in the Mr Cruel theory, with 5 data points instead of 4

if my theory is correct, it's quite extraordinary that Mr Cruel in 1976 abducted Eloise Worledge age 8

then followed by

Detective Stephen Fontana answered a journalist question in 2001 on earlier attacks "that there just wasn't enough known about him and he didn't want to speculate".[10] In a 2019 television documentary, retired Detective Chris O'Connor said that there was "broadly speaking perhaps up to a dozen" victims for the investigation. The first documented victim was in 1985. During her assault the attacker told her that "My liberty, my freedom, is more important than your life".

a dozen more attacks of young girls in their homes,

followed by the 4 we know about

then visiting Boulder Colorado to get JonBenet Ramsey

if it wasn't mr cruel then perhaps it was another home invading serial pedophile from melbourne australia. pale

at this time i know that LE is doing genetic geneology on the DNA of JBR and clearly that is the best approach.

since there's an 11 year gap between Mr Cruel and earlier crimes, or 9 year gap if the 1985 attacks were by Mr Cruel,

obviously if Mr Cruel abducted Eloise at age 18, in 1976 11 years puts him at 29, by 1987 and Jonbenet age 38 by 1996

Back to top Go down