The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RDI trolls "no evidence of intruder"

2 posters

Go down

RDI trolls "no evidence of intruder" Empty RDI trolls "no evidence of intruder"

Post by redpill Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:28 am

Sun Aug 25, 2019

i'm looking at reddit/jonbenet

Forteanforever 3 points 3 days ago*

The DNA is not evidence that someone was in the house. It is evidence that there was DNA on the clothes, period. There are common ways for DNA to be transfered to clothes during manufacture and packaging. If that same DNA appeared elsewhere in the house you would be onto something. As it is, without a match and evidence that the person whose DNA it is was in the house it isn't much.

A court-ordered psychiatric evaluation (if that's what you meant) is not the same as accessing a psychiatric record which may contain information about prior behavior. Behavior trumps a psychiatric evaluation every time. Edmund Kemper had the head of one of his victims in his car trunk while he was sitting in his psychiatrist's office and the psychiatrist was writing a glowing evaluation about how much Kemper had improved.

You're claiming that an event you didn't witness was an accident. You couldn't possibly know that.

It has become obvious that every time you find yourself at a disadvantage in this discussion you insult me. This causes me to laugh.

The sounds of people getting ready to travel are very unlikely to mimic the sounds of parents who have just discovered a child missing.

One doesn't have to be an expert in body language (although I do have some knowledge in that area) to recognize someone mimicking hitting their sister over the head. Incidentally, the fact that he mimicked the thing I think he likely did rather than the action that actually killed her suggests that she was garrotted by someone else.

One doesn't have to be a behavioral analyst (although I do have some knowledge in that area) to recognize that something is decidedly "off" about the behavior of a person. The ability to recognize it is one of things that keeps us alive. It's part of pattern recognition.

Your devotion to Burke is more than a little disturbing.

i suspect Forteanforever is the same troll as the banned one below

Zero Objectivity In The JonBenet Ramsey Homicide Case - Why You Need To Revisit Your Theories

When you don't know the difference between an idea, a speculation, a theory and evidence - you'll run into trouble trying to get to know a case.

Excluding the ninja pedo fetish trolls who have arrived in full regalia to degrade both these subs with their twisted pedo fan fic fantasies, I'd assume the rest of us who bother to even remain subscribed still would like to discuss the case at length and hash out theories and whatnot. I would too but after an extended break to come back and see some of these ludicrous IDI posts that are no such thing - I see a serious discussion may now be too much to ask for.

This is a fleshed out write up on some things that need to be addressed. It's not the tldr version. If you want that, oh well.

WHAT WE KNOW

There are two primary camps: RDI and IDI. Ramsey(s) Did It and Intruder Did It. In the RDI camp, we have three sub camps: Patsy Did It (all), John Did It (all), and Burke Did It (R/J cover up). We all have the basis elements down and we all know there are plenty of questions that will never, ever be answered so the most we can do is try the most sensical, intuitive, logical, reasonable, and rational speculation and see if it adds up.

When it comes to the IDI camp, at this place 20 years later, it's pretty clear that IDI is a dinosaur to everyone who is familiar with the case. We get it now, there's plenty of evidence of RDI - but which R remains up for grabs. The IDI debate ended years ago with new information, insight, and revelations. It's only a "thing" for those who for whatever reasons never followed this case, never paid much attention, just didn't delve into it beyond the age old headlines and going ideas that those who have been more involved have known for awhile are refuted, discarded, irrelevant, etc.

Then there's the other faction of IDIer that are not seriously IDIers. They are trolls or Ramsey shills or mentally disturbed sorts, and of course, the twisted Karr style fetishists who want a canvas to roll out their disturbing fetish nonsense and attach it to this case. This camp doesn't actually care about this case, the facts or the evidence, or what happened to JonBenet. Their sole agenda is to degrade the discussion. They will neither respect nor regard the following points and will likely argue them in spite of reality. By their fruits they shall be known.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey/comments/95s2u1/zero_objectivity_in_the_jonbenet_ramsey_homicide/

and his claim,

The DNA is not evidence that someone was in the house. It is evidence that there was DNA on the clothes, period.

is pure trolling.

there are many cases that i've reviewed on this blog, where the DNA evidence gathered was in the form of touch DNA or DNA mixed in victim's blood,

so in providing an explanation for the DNA found on JBR, one hypothesis is that it comes from her killer, and as it does not match the R's DNA, it is evidence of someone other than an R in that house, namely an intruder.

he cites no source, nor expert witness, on his claim, which he peppers with facts logic b.s nonsense.

he's a freak. he's a nut job, he's a troll.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

RDI trolls "no evidence of intruder" Empty Re: RDI trolls "no evidence of intruder"

Post by searchinGirl Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:32 pm

I’m hoping we can turn this around. That user is particularly annoying and absolutely believes she has a god given right not to be insulted. The truth comes hard to her. But I suspect it’s all a game between the subs. And I’m just a pawn they were willing to play. We we see how it works out.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

RDI trolls "no evidence of intruder" Empty Re: RDI trolls "no evidence of intruder"

Post by redpill Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:52 pm

searchinGirl wrote:I’m hoping we can turn this around. That user is particularly annoying and absolutely believes she has a god given right not to be insulted. The truth comes hard to her. But I suspect it’s all a game between the subs. And I’m just a pawn they were willing to play. We we see how it works out.

she's female? i thought it was a male, she's a troll.

btw,

i reported campbellpics

Oh Jesus. Okay...

Listen to yourself.

I reported this as trolling.

i got this reply

Your account has been suspended from Reddit for misuing the report button. The suspension will last 3 days.

Your account has been suspended from Reddit for 2 days.

yes, my replies comes with questions, so his reply that you replied to

I think I’ll let u/sithlord2016 argue his theory at this discretion. Maybe he will read this and get back to you.

i answered his questions and he continues his trolling ways. no, i have no intention of replying to that poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:01 pm

i just sent you a pm on this matter

Back to top Go down

Post by searchinGirl Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:22 pm

There seems to be a group of mods working on “the misuse of the report button”. I can’t ever tell where the info goes to. Like I can’t tell who makes the reports. I read your pm but maybe lost it. I saved it to my profile but I’m lost here.

searchinGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:36 pm

searchinGirl wrote:There seems to be a group of mods working on “the misuse of the report button”.  I can’t ever tell where the info goes to. Like I can’t tell who makes the reports. I read your pm but maybe lost it. I saved it to my profile but I’m lost here.

i'll resend it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down