The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linda Weldy and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory

Go down

Linda Weldy and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory Empty Linda Weldy and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory

Post by redpill Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:48 am

Fri Dec 20, 2019   Suspect

i've not posted in a long time due to trolls on reddit and my mom's alzheimer's is worsening.

i have no way of preventing trolls from joining this forum and the admin seemingly has disappeared.

anyhow,  today, Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:26 am like 30 minutes ago i learned for the very first  time a cold case from Indiana I've never heard of

i want to throw this out there, i just learned today of

Linda Weldy 10 taken Feb.24,1987 some 9 years before murder  JonBenet Ramsey

abducted and strangled near her home.

anyhow when i look at her pictures,

Linda Weldy 10

Linda Weldy and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory 1fltj-10

JonBenet

Linda Weldy and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory Nintch64

so i'm going to put it out there,

my  Linda Weldy and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory

whoever abducted  Linda Weldy 10 near her home Feb.24,1987  went on to abduct and murder  JonBenet Ramsey Dec 26, 1996 9 years later

a prediction of this theory is that if they could find the killer's DNA on  Linda Weldy 10 clothing or under her fingernails or body,

it should match DNA found on JBR clothing.

if that is the case, it'd be worth re-analyzing the ransom note in light of what is known about  Linda Weldy age 10

such as denying remains for a proper burial and don't think the killing will be difficult.

anyhow AFAIK i am the first person to propose a  Linda Weldy and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory link,

and only bc i have never heard of this murder   until like an hour ago.

the articles on Linda doesn't mention semen and DNA or sexual assault or motive AFAIK, but then i just heard about this.

LaPorte County police reopen 1987 cold case | Public Safety ...
https://www.southbendtribune.com › news › laporte-county-police-reopen-c...
Feb 28, 2014 - Linda Weldy was just 10 when she disappeared Feb. ... analysis, hoping that better technology can produce DNA leading straight to the killer.

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down