The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deborah Shelton and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory

Go down

Deborah Shelton and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory Empty Deborah Shelton and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory

Post by redpill Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:19 am

Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:49 pm

today just right now, i learned for the very first time in my life 1969 12-year-old Deborah Shelton cold case,

Deborah Shelton 12
Birth 25 Jul 1956
San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, USA
Death 3 Jan 1969 (aged 12)
Aptos, Santa Cruz County, California, USA

On Jan 3, 1969, 12-year-old Deborah Lee Shelton asked her mom to go bike riding with other kids. and was found dead 2 months later.

Deborah Shelton and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory 10259810

Deborah Shelton and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory 10690011
  Deborah Shelton and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory Debbie11
  Deborah Shelton and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory 10260010
  Deborah Shelton and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory 10690012

she resembles JonBenet Ramsey

Deborah Shelton and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory 10259810

Deborah Shelton and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory Screen65

I've never heard of this case before but when I read this and I will underline what I think is interesting

n Jan 3, 1969, 12-year-old Deborah Lee Shelton asked her mom to go bike riding with other kids. Her mom told her yes and then told her to be back before noon because she had a dentist appointment. At 9:30 a.m. Deborah would leave her home in Aptos, California and was supposed to meet friends near the Aptos railroad bridge. She would be last seen on Rio De Mar Blvd. around 11 a.m.

No one would see Deborah alive again. But unbeknownst to her mother, she didn't know this was the case. When her mom and sister came home from an appointment Deborah wasn't there. Someone would call the house "The phone rang and there was a young man's voice that said, ‘We have your daughter. We want $500. Drive out to Trout Gulch Road." She would hang up thinking it was a joke.

On March 8, 1969, a young boy was out shooting his bb gun in a wooded area in Aptos. He would stumble upon Deborah's body in the wooded area around 100 yards from the bridge.

The scene was suggestive of a sexual assault, but because her body was badly decomposed it was undetermined. Clothing and other evidence at the scene suggested she was strangled with her underwear. She was also bound with her hands taped together with masking tape behind her back. There were remnants of tape found on her neck suggesting her mouth was also taped.

A friend of hers stated that around Christmas Deborah mentioned to her a boy who was a little older. The boy's name was Sherman and they were planning to ride a mini bike together. It's believed this was who she was meeting with. The supposed "Sherman" was never identified. Deborah never described him to her friend other than he was really cute.

SOURCES:

http://www.scsheriff.com/Home/UnsolvedHomicides/Homicides69-1574.aspx

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/106900329/deborah-lee-shelton/photo

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/438354/santa-cruz-sentinel/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/deborah-lee-shelton-victoria-lee-specials_n_4875653

https://counteverymystery.blogspot.com/2020/04/murder-of-deborah-lee-shelton.html

original post https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/mz8gu8/in_1969_12yearold_deborah_shelton_went_to_ride/

compare this

"The phone rang and there was a young man's voice that said, ‘We have your daughter. We want $500. Drive out to Trout Gulch Road

another source

According to news accounts from 1969, Deborah's mother Marcia Shelton received a phone call the day of her daughter's disappearance from someone who sounded like a teenager.

The caller claimed "they" had her daughter, and the unidentified group would kill Deborah unless Marcia Shelton gave them $500. The caller was never identified.

ref https://patch.com/california/capitola/unsolved-1969-homicide-deborah-lee-shelton-found-deadec8bd128bf

the Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note

Mr. Ramsey,

Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. We do respect your bussiness [sic] but not the country that it serves. At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic]. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier delivery pick-up of your daughter.

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter. You will also be denied her remains for proper burial. The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them. Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded. If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies. If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies. You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found, she dies. You can try to deceive us but be warned that we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart [sic] us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities. Don't try to grow a brain John. You are not the only fat cat around so don't think that killing will be difficult. Don't underestimate us John. Use that good southern common sense of yours. It is up to you now John!

Victory!

S.B.T.C

In Deborah Shelton

"The phone rang and there was a young man's voice that said, ‘We have your daughter. We want $500. Drive out to Trout Gulch Road

with these lines from JonBenet Ramsey ransom note

At this time we have your daughter in our posession

both have

We have your daughter.
We have your daughter.

In Deborah Shelton

We want $500.

You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account

In Deborah Shelton

Drive out to Trout Gulch Road

I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery.

and how Deborah Shelton was found

he was also bound with her hands taped together with masking tape behind her back. There were remnants of tape found on her neck suggesting her mouth was also taped.

with how Jonbenet was found, with ligature binding her hands and tape on her mouth

Deborah Shelton and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory Scree264

so in both the Deborah Shelton and Jonbenet

we have 2 young blonde blue eyed white female girls who were abducted under mysterious circumstances,

both had ransom demand with the same phrase

We have your daughter.

both use the first person plural "we"

The caller claimed "they" had her daughter, and the unidentified group would kill Deborah unless Marcia Shelton gave them $500. T

with the ransom note

We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction.

both use the word "group" and "they had her daughter"

At this time we have your daughter in our posession [sic].

the unidentified group would kill Deborah

with ransom note

Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter.

in both cases it was only 1 ransom demand, a phone call and ransom note, and never again made contact, and the victims were both found dead, with no attempt to collect on money.

When her [Deborah Lee Shelton, 12] decomposing body was found March 8, 1969, her hands and mouth were bound with duct tape, and it appeared she'd been strangled with her undergarments, according to investigators.

ref https://patch.com/california/capitola/unsolved-1969-homicide-deborah-lee-shelton-found-deadec8bd128bf

her hands and mouth were bound with duct tape,

it appeared she'd been strangled with her undergarments,

both victims were strangled, both had their hands bound, and both had tape on their mouth when found.

so my newest theory,

the killer of 12 year old Deborah Shelton in 1969 as a young man would go on to murder JonBenet Ramsey 27 years later in 1996.

there are 7.5 billion people on this planet, minus COVID19 deaths.

of the 7.5 billion people, there was 1 person who had this thought

Deborah Shelton and JonBenet Ramsey same killer theory.

also worth noting

A friend of hers stated that around Christmas Deborah mentioned to her a boy who was a little older. The boy's name was Sherman and they were planning to ride a mini bike together. It's believed this was who she was meeting with. The supposed "Sherman" was never identified. Deborah never described him to her friend other than he was really cute.

this happened around Christmas, and Jonbenet spoke of a secret visit from Santa Claus, which in my theory is the same person as Sherman in 1969

what are the chances that these similarities in both Deborah Shelton and JonBenet Ramsey with both ransom demands and similar linguistics and similar presentation of the murder of both white girls

I suggest it's the same killer, 27 years apart.

yours truly

cat

the killer of Deborah Shelton in 1969,

Marcia Shelton received a phone call the day of her daughter's disappearance from someone who sounded like a teenager.

a teenager

27 years later in 1996, learned of Jonbenet and wanted to kill her as part of his fantasy. his fantasy and his previous experience includes making ransom demands and using ligature and strangulation and applying tape on the mouth. which is not staging in the Jonbenet case but posing for fantasy reasons.

my theory has a prediction, when genetic genealogy identifies Jonbenet's killer, this perp in 1996 was 27 years earlier in 1969 old enough, at least 16, to have murdered Deborah Shelton AND lived in or near Santa Cruz County in 1969 as a teen or young man

an 18 year old teenager in 1969 would be 45 in 1996, 27 years later.

SBTC

S= Sherman, name of boy or Shelton last name of the girl
B= bridge, where he left Deborah's lifeless body, or bicycle Deborah was riding with
T= Trout Gulch Road as per phone call
C= California where he killed Deborah Shelton

if i'm right you read it here first.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down