The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNA, genetic genealogy JonBenet Ramsey vs attack of the RDI clones

Go down

DNA, genetic genealogy  JonBenet Ramsey vs attack of the RDI clones Empty DNA, genetic genealogy JonBenet Ramsey vs attack of the RDI clones

Post by redpill Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:24 pm

Wed Feb 05, 2020

i'm typing this on Wed Feb 05, 2020 What a Face

i once told my apprentice, that the daubert side of the Forensics is a pathway to many abilities RDI would consider to be unnatural.

would it be possible to learn this power?

NOt from an RDI.

this is an article

DNA, genetic genealogy helping to solve the coldest of cold cases

Included are: Susan Galvin: 51 years, 10 months; Jody Loomis: 46 years, 8 months; Pam Milam: 46 years, 8 months; Linda Bernhardt/Clifford Bernhardt: 45 years, 4 months; Leslie Perlov: 45 years, 9 months; Linda Ann O’Keefe: 45 years, 7 months; Pamela Maurer: 44 years and others.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/dna-genetic-genealogy-helping-to-solve-the-coldest-of-cold-cases

as an intruder theorist it is clear DNA found in The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey with the latest advances in genetic science

this is RDI responses

Joyce Stepancevich
Joyce Stepancevich
5 months ago
Patty wore the same suit because she never went to sleep the night before.
emilydotbug
emilydotbug
4 months ago
The "i dont feel pretty" comment is very creepy for whatever reason to me and i dont know why but that coupled with the "accidental" 911 call makes me suspect some kind of weird potentially sexual abuse was going on.
Dianne Eddy
Dianne Eddy
5 months ago
As someone who was sexually and physically abused by my older brother, beginning when he was seven and I was five, I know EXACTLY who killed Jon Benet and how.
Denise
Denise
5 months ago
I've wondered if those beauty pageants are linked to child trafficking.
Lori Carson
Lori Carson
5 months ago
Characterizing Jon Benet's participation in pageants as her (the child's) idea to live up to her mother's beauty pageant reputation is incorrect. The child began at the age of FOUR - not an age where one makes up one's own mind to do such a thing. No, the child was used by the selfish parents to bolster their own egos. Let's get that straight at the outset
Gwen Simpson
Gwen Simpson
4 months ago
Maybe they covered it up because she was being molested by someone in her family.
Donna Rupert
Donna Rupert
5 months ago
The look on Det. Linda’s face is so chilling! She knew RIGHT AWAY one of them DID IT!!!!
Archie Mack
Archie Mack
4 months ago
I think a little kid would look up
The word incest in dictionary not an adult. Adults already know what that means.
Bill A
Bill A
11 months ago
With or without all of my experience in this field, I will always be led to believe that Patsy went to her grave knowing what happened to her daughter.
Erin L
Erin L
3 months ago
If this family made $50,000 a year, this case would have been solved 20 years ago
L C
L C
5 months ago (edited)
Wow! How would a stranger know what her favourite nightgown was?
Kathleen Norton
Kathleen Norton
5 months ago
She said the underwear was way too big. She also says everything in the crime came from within the house. Where did the large underwear come from?
Hejmo Janina
Hejmo Janina
23 hours ago
I recently read that John’s oldest son from his previous marriage was staying in town..
Diedra Payne
Diedra Payne
7 months ago
I was in the Criminal Justice system for 36 years. This case was, and still is, very sad. The finishing findings are that the crime scene was compromised, the Grand Jury's conclusion was ignored and money talks so the Criminal walks.
curly cods
curly cods
5 months ago
Evidence compromised and a sequence of events that does not make sense....cover up at the highest level
Same as in McCann case
Same as Jeffrey Epstein case
Sharon Cantlin
Sharon Cantlin
5 months ago
I had thought at the time this happened that Patsie caught John molesting Jonbenet and went to hit him with a object and missed and hit her, him telling her if she says anything she will go to jail for murder and they both need to cover it up for the sake of the boy.
I believe Patsie knew all along John was molesting their daughter. I also think the boy heard his mother yelling at John and using the word insest over and over and he is the one who looked up the word in the dictionary.
Beckie
Beckie
3 months ago
Theory on Incest: The brother heard the adults talking about incest and he went to look it up. An adult would likely know not to leave proof of looking up that term.
R M
R M
5 months ago
KIDS ONLY DISPLAY SUCH GROWN-UP PERSONAS, WHEN ADULTS FORCE THEM TO.
Donna Anderson
Donna Anderson
5 months ago
Was Jeffrey Epstein a friend of the family!
freeman
freeman
5 months ago
I have to wonder what Jeff Epstein and his elite buddies were up to during the time of JonBenet's death.
Anthony Bly
Anthony Bly
4 months ago (edited)
For me, your final theory makes absolute sense and I'm sure is correct.
Courtney witham
Courtney witham
3 months ago
Every point in this case shows that the parents covered it up
1DaTJones
1DaTJones
5 months ago
It’s a mistake to assume that law enforcement officials are always on the side of goodness and innocence.
Kevin RAAAMAGE
Kevin RAAAMAGE
1 month ago
Cases that will always bug me
Madeline Mcann
Nan Dixon
Jon Benet Ramsey
Cheryl Staggs
Cheryl Staggs
5 months ago
Curious ... If the maid is the one who put the arrow in the dictionary next to the word incest... Maybe the maid was trying to tell authority what she had observed. Sometimes they sign legal paper not to tell what goes on in the household or she would be sued ...just a thought!!!
ref
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpgAHBxdnfw

Wendisha
Wendisha
3 years ago
SHE IS CLEARLY SAYING THE FATHER DID IT!
naana0207
naana0207
1 month ago
I feel for this officer, she was alone in a dangerous house among murderuers
Terena Simons
Terena Simons
3 months ago
This poor women was left there with no back up for hours and then blamed for not protecting evidence. Dispicable, She did amazing considering the lack of help she had.
James Cline
James Cline
2 months ago
This women was scared to death being alone with these people after finding her body she new wtf was going on. She new they had killed this girl
RM
RM
2 months ago
The fact that she KNOWS the murderer will never be convicted proves that the higher ups are covering up this whole case
Kat Harper
Kat Harper
5 months ago
That's a good cop who's been hung out to dry by corrupt, higher-ranking, paid-off officials.
- Joy
- Joy
5 months ago
From Kim Archuletta, the 9-1-1 dispatcher:
“I just remember having that sunken feeling, like something wasn’t right. The problem was, if you hear the frantic in her voice when she’s speaking to me, where she couldn’t even answer my questions, it immediately stopped.
What bothered me immensely, it sounded like she said ‘Okay, we’ve called the police, now what?’ And that disturbed me. So I remained on the phone, trying to hear what was being said. It sounded like there were two voices in the room, maybe three different ones. I had a bad feeling about this. To me, it seemed rehearsed… that’s never changed.”
Orin Hannigan
Orin Hannigan
3 months ago
If your own child goes missing, you search every room and closet in your house and scream and wake up all the neighbors before calling the police.
You don’t call the police, news crew, and then check the basement.
Aaron Saltzer
Aaron Saltzer
2 months ago
Her voice kind of sounds like Jodie Foster’s.
Himself Lee
Himself Lee
5 months ago
The first crime was parents dressing up a little child to look like a grown woman. That is sick, sick, sick. Poor little girl. May she be resting in the arms of a loving God.
Gina Fox
Gina Fox
5 months ago
This lady is very very angry....she knows...she is bound by higher ups and protocol not to say anything...so frustrating for her.
Juliana Fair
Juliana Fair
5 months ago
I’m not saying the father did it but the father did it
Science Fiction Double Feature
Science Fiction Double Feature
5 months ago
This poor officer was set up to take the fall. The Boulder police covered the crime up.

ref https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aly2fPK-XE

ncle Ryan
2 years ago
the brother did it, the parents covered it up to protect him
Matl
Matl
1 year ago
OMG IS IT ME OR DID SHE JUST LOOK LIKE THE REAL JON BENET.. ?
Sera
Sera
1 year ago
"If you tell someone a secret, it's no longer a secret" That's what he said
Che Chi
Che Chi
1 month ago
Her sick brother killed her. Parents just didn’t want to loose two kids
Lisa Hernandez
Lisa Hernandez
1 year ago
The mom, dad, and brother ALL played a part
Taro Bubble Tea
Taro Bubble Tea
10 months ago
Hulu: The Act about Gypsy Rose Blanchered

Netflix: JonBenet Ramsay

Do you guys want me to lose all my money??
Ella J
Ella J
1 year ago
Ummmm...... have the police done a lie detector test on the family
Natasha Swan
Natasha Swan
7 months ago
Brother killed her , mom and dad tried to cover it up...$$$$$
End of story
Razpberry
Razpberry
7 months ago
That kid that was playing the little brother gave me serious georgie vibes
Ediana Ventrice
Ediana Ventrice
2 years ago
They need to find out who killed that little angel already. I'm pretty sure it's the brother . Did anyone see that cringeworthy interview with Dr Phill? Dude looks creepy AF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KMEOaMCJss

here we see the stark contrast between the childish anti-science, immature lynch mob mentality of RDI, vs intruder theorists using the latest advances in science to solve the case.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down