The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Familial DNA Genetic Genealogy JonBenet Ramsey and Jeffrey MacDonald

Go down

Familial DNA Genetic Genealogy  JonBenet Ramsey  and  Jeffrey MacDonald Empty Familial DNA Genetic Genealogy JonBenet Ramsey and Jeffrey MacDonald

Post by redpill Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:50 pm

Mon Sep 21, 2020

in my crime news feed

Familial DNA Leads to Arrest in 1984 Rochester Cold Case

A Rochester mother whose young daughter was murdered back in 1984 says she can finally move on.

That's because RPD investigators have made an arrest in the cold case.
What You Need To Know

Wendy Jerome, 14, was raped and murdered on Thanksgiving in 1984

RPD investigators announced on Friday that Timothy Williams, 56, has been charged with her murder

Police say a 'familial DNA' hit helped lead them to the man they believe killed Wendy

Police say Williams is a native of Rochester and was a neighbor of the Jerome family, although the family did not know him

“I would like to thank everyone in this department who has gone lengths to do this for us," said Marlene.

Decades have passed since Marlene Jerome’s daughter died a horrible death.

“I just never thought I’d see this day and now it’s here. I just wish my husband had been alive to see this

ref https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/rochester/news/2020/09/11/familiar-dna-leads-to-arrest-in-1984-rochester-cold-case

they found unknown male DNA in the The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey which eliminates the Ramseys as suspects.

RDI will claim there was no intruder it was an inside job, Patsy wrote the ransom note, burke did it, there was no intruder. etc.

LE doesn't care what these posters say.

suppose within the near future,

Familial DNA Genetic Genealogy identifies a conclusive match to the DNA on JBR's longjohns and panties.

is this person a suspect?

one day intruder theorists will say, this will be a day long remembered. it has seen the end of RDI. it has seen JBR solved.

RDI are a lynch mob.

i also think Jeffrey MacDonald could also be innocent, and Familial DNA Genetic Genealogy identifies sources of DNA they found in his case.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down