The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gabulosis DANA POINT JANE DOE Feb 14, 2020

Go down

gabulosis  DANA POINT JANE DOE Feb 14, 2020 Empty gabulosis DANA POINT JANE DOE Feb 14, 2020

Post by redpill Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:47 pm

cat

this video popped up on my youtube videos you may like

DANA POINT JANE DOE
•Feb 14, 2020

gabulosis
107K subscribers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggLbjvA4CiU

it's very well presented and well done.

sadly i get no mention.

One of Holly's friends did contact the facebook NAMUS, francine, but that went no where for her.

Holly's friends told me all about Holly, including her DOB, school, and her home address of where she grew up, and that her older sister Tammy is still alive.

Holly's friends got no answers

I did research, and I learned that the correct institution is the Orange County Coronor's office, i found an email to contact, and I made phone calls, and then I emailed the info.

initially i had a road block in that apparently they wanted me to come in and i live in the midwest.

they wanted me to come in their office and fill out paper work.

I contacted a buy on websleuth named carl who lived in california and was willing to go to the office in person

they emailed the received it, and then told me they got in touch with her family and obtain DNA samples, and then a match was made.

So i was the one that identified the correct institution to forward the information to

as for as going down the wrong path, Holly's friends admit they also did sex drugs and rock and roll, and heavy metal music and going to rock concerts is still important to them, but 1 of them is married with kids the other 2 are still alive.

obviously doing drugs was the wrong path for Holly, her friends though are fine and are 50 something adult women.

my white female deaths are full of examples of beautiful teen girls taking drugs like cocaine and heroin the very first time and then dying from it.

i guess you can blame led zeppelin. his lifestyle was seen as very glamorous.

i used to go to church and one of the topics we actually discussed was rock music and how the lifestyle of the beattles and led zeppelin, which includes heavy drug use and groupie sex, is unbiblical and unchristian.

therefore christians should not listen to beattles and led zeppelin. christian rock is a wholesome alternative. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down