The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

girl on girl bullying Wed Feb 26, 2020

Go down

girl on girl bullying  Wed Feb 26, 2020 Empty girl on girl bullying Wed Feb 26, 2020

Post by redpill Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:49 pm

Wed Feb 26, 2020

way back in the 70s when i was starting kindergarten then first grade at a roman catholic school, i was bullied and beaten by a boy there, blue eyed blonde white boy same age as me, though he also had older brother and sister who also went there. boy named jeff. he was supposed to be catholic but i hate him.

it was so serious for me that my family agreed to my complaint and pulled out of roman catholic elementary after first grade and never came back. it was a private school and had to pay money, but regularly elementary was free

why doesn't jesus change his "catholic" bullies hearts.since jeff was a blue eyed blonde boy he was chosen, for example, to be one of the wise men in a play of the nativity, and he was an alter boy holding the cross.

obviously claiming to be a christian or catholic or jew doesn't mean anything to me.

so my 5 year old experience is being a victim of boy on boy bullying. Sad

what i did not observe was him or boys attacking girls, or girls attacking girls. which made me think how nice it would to be a girl and not be attacked.

Wed Feb 26, 2020

i found this

TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) -- A girl seen being attacked by other girls in a video posted online is sharing her story to raise awareness of bullying.

The McDowell family said when they saw the video of a girl being attacked last Thursday, they decided to share their own experience to prevent it from happening to someone else.

Liylah McDowell, 13, said she thought she was meeting a group of friends at the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library last month.

"Everybody was punching me, everybody was kicking me," she said.

Instead, she was attacked in a nearby alley.

Her father, Michael McDowell said, "I asked her what happened and she said a group of girls jumped her. I said how many and she said 4 or 5."

He said he didn't realize how serious it was until a friend sent her the video the following day.

"It scared me because it's not that she didn't physically have that much damage done, it was the damage they were trying to do. They could have really hurt her," Michael said.

Emotionally, Liylah said she is hurting.

"I am suicidal now over this situation because I don't feel like I'm good enough for nobody."

Her mother, Kassi McDowell said, "It's been very difficult to deal with these teenage years right now especially with her suicidal thoughts."

"Hard to talk to her, harder to understand her, harder to get her to be open and honest with her emotions of how she feels and what's going on," her father added

https://www.wibw.com/content/news/Topeka-teen-struggles-with-suicide-after-an-attack-caught-on-video-568194151.html

A girl seen being attacked by other girls in a video posted online is sharing her story to raise awareness of bullying.

The McDowell family said when they saw the video of a girl being attacked last Thursday, they decided to share their own experience to prevent it from happening to someone else.

Liylah McDowell, 13, said she thought she was meeting a group of friends at the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library last month.

"Everybody was punching me, everybody was kicking me," she said.

Instead, she was attacked in a nearby alley.

the way i feel is i'm still scarred that as a 5 year old i didn't have the happy childhood many had at age 5, as i was physically attacked by jeff, who was also 5 at catholic school, while nuns didn't do anything about it except for me to follow the example of jesus.

reading this i feel, well girls get bullied by girls to so i guess thats just how humans are, animals.

this girl was lured on a false pretense by other girls. kinda reminds me of the skylar neese rachael shoaf sheila eddy case.

or that slenderman case in wisconsin, or that case in australia. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down