The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder if my mother has coronavirus

Go down

I wonder if my mother has coronavirus   Empty I wonder if my mother has coronavirus

Post by redpill Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:07 am

Mon Mar 23, 2020

I just read this article,

"One of my sisters called me yesterday [and said], 'I have to have my daughter tested for coronavirus,'" New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said at a press briefing Wednesday.

The governor's niece had a fever and flu-like symptoms. Yet he told his sister "there's no reason for a test" since her daughter hadn't traveled to a coronavirus hot spot or been in contact with anyone who had tested positive for the virus.

Across the United States, physicians are sending the same message: Not everyone who wants a test will get a test.

"If we had all the resources in the world and could wave a magic wand, we would be happy to test these people, but they're not there, so I'm afraid we're having to prioritize," said Dr. William Schaffner, a professor in the division of infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

2 weeks ago I took my mom to her doctor and he declined to test her due to her not meeting criteria.

In my city the least expensive fresh salmon that I know about is from a Chinese ethnic food grocery store at $5.99/lb. it is a salmon steak and has some bones.

most grocery stores including Walmart and Target charge over $9.99 a lb.

Salmon is my fav fish and my fav food, but its expensive and it doesn't last long, about an hour after i eat it i am hungry again. beef steak last me several hours of feeling full.

Maybe I got coronavirus there and then she got it from me.

she has a runny nose, and sneezes, but no fever, but reduced appetite and she's vomited a couple of times.

pale

when i am healthy i think of others as hypochondriacs but with this coronavirus i'm thinking every day if i have this or maybe my mother.

affraid

coronavirus has an actual impact on everyone life in that we have a stay at home order and all nonessential businesses are ordered to shut down for at least until mid April.

i can still go grocery shopping.

cat

Back to top Go down