The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coronavirus and grocery shopping

Go down

coronavirus and grocery shopping Empty coronavirus and grocery shopping

Post by redpill Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:00 pm

Thu Mar 12, 2020

I visited my local grocery store here in the midwest with intention of buying some food, frozen pizza's, milk, orange juice, potato chips, tv dinners

well the lines were extremely long and every shopper had shopping carts full of food.

incidentally i passed by a very attractive long haired teen girl with her dad, and i heard her dad talking to her about buying some food, and he and she had what sounded to me like an australian accent, could be british.

i didn't say anything to them but i was thinking what were australian father and teen daughter doing here in the midwest, in spring. personally i'd rather be in australia.

anyhow my local grocery store was so busy i figured i could buy the food later when it was less so
i wondered, is it bc of the coronavirus?

i only have 1 standard size refrigerator, GE  and my fav food is perishable. my freezer is fairly full of ice cream and frozen pizza and tv dinners.

i think this coronavirus  is like the flu, unless it mutates its mortality rate of 1% mostly
though i'm not happy about a 1% chance of death.

for elderly, which my mom at age 77 falls under. its said mortality could be 15% and hospitals in italy are swamped. which could happen here in the us.

i could buy canned food  but yuck.

i do wonder if an italian style lock down could happen here in the usa and what that would mean for my life.

affraid

could coronavirus mutate to a more dangerous and contagious virus? it is related to MERS which has a 35% mortality rate.   affraid

i'm not sure whether to visit malls, fitness centers, even churches. i'm not a believer but my mom wants to go. affraid

Back to top Go down