The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

murder hornets killer bees and Paediatric multisystem inflammatory syndrome

Go down

murder hornets killer bees and Paediatric multisystem inflammatory syndrome Empty murder hornets killer bees and Paediatric multisystem inflammatory syndrome

Post by redpill Sun May 10, 2020 9:02 pm

Sun May 10, 2020

over the weekend there was news reports of murder hornets in Washington state

i remember growing up as a kid about killer bees entering the US from Mexico and that they will kill you,

in late 70s and 80s there was cheesy tv shows about killer bees killing people.

i've been stung by a bee once and it was very painful.

in that tv show i saw, killer bees were able to kill bee keepers in full bee outfit and they had a car filled with killer bees and entered a stadium where they cooled it down to save the occupants.

the killer bees were saying stupid idiot.

on spiderman and his amazing friends a ufo possesses a beehive and called himself swarm

it felt with killer bees and the satanic child sacrifice and the HIV/AIDS gay plague the world was coming to an end.

i wondered how my life would change with these killer bees, killing people, as in the midwest there were plenty of honey bees and bumble bees and yellow jacket wasps.

now there's these murder hornets and they are fricken huge.

the one event though could change life, depending on a vaccine is COVID19 and now children are getting Paediatric multisystem inflammatory syndrome Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down