The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallie Linacre 20 and Maddie Potts has it been 3 years?

Go down

Hallie Linacre 20 and Maddie Potts  has it been 3 years? Empty Hallie Linacre 20 and Maddie Potts has it been 3 years?

Post by redpill Mon May 11, 2020 11:18 pm

Mon May 11, 2020

today i just learned of the death of Hallie Linacre 20

On Friday, May 8th, 2020 her friend and former teammate, Hallie Linacre, died in her sleep at her family’s home in Richmond. She was 20 years old and a student at Nichols College in Dudley, Massachusetts

.Hallie Linacre 20 and Maddie Potts  has it been 3 years? EiVSOpE

Hallie Linacre and Maddie Potts were teammates and best friends, sharing the soccer field at Chariho High School.

“I wish I could could continue to play with you forever,” Hallie posted to Instagram in April 2017 under a picture of her and Potts embracing. Hallie, a year Maddie’s senior, was off to college.

“I’ll be back to watch you next year,” she wrote.

Tragically, that September, Potts collapsed on the soccer field. It was an asymptomatic brain aneurysm. She was just 17.

Soon after, Hallie got a tattoo on her wrist: two hearts intertwined, one containing Maddie’s initials, the other, her jersey number 11.

On Friday, Hallie’s mother went to wake her 20-year-old daughter who was home from Nichols College. Hallie was unresponsive.

Stephanie Potts, Maddie’s mom, spoke with WPRI 12 on behalf of the Linacre family. She said Hallie’s death was a “completely unexpected, acute, natural circumstance in a very unnatural situation.”
https://www.wpri.com/news/chariho-high-school-mourns-loss-of-former-soccer-player-hallie-linacre/

it seems just like yesterday i wrote of Maddie Potts and how she died of a Brian anuerysm while playing soccer on the soccer field at age 17. and just 3 years later her bff Hallie would die in her sleep at age 20

in April 2017 my mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's but her symptoms were very mild, just some forgetfulness. she still did many daily tasks such as washing dishes and taking showers.

now in May 2020, she's severely impaired. assuming I don't die prematurely, I think one day my mother will die in her sleep much like Hallie Linacre , in my mother's case due to Alzheimer's

dying your sleep sounds peaceful and painless but Hallie Linacre only got 20 years of life.

I find it surprising it was already 3 years passed since Maddie Potts died in April 2017. in those 3 years my mother went from being almost normal and talkative to almost a dementia zombie. if she continues on this path she'll be dead within a year or two.

i wonder if the soul of Maddie approached Hallie in her sleep and asked to come with her to the after life and Hallie agreed.

Back to top Go down