The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTI-125 Why doesn't God heal Alzheimer's dementia :(

Go down

PTI-125  Why doesn't God heal Alzheimer's dementia :( Empty PTI-125 Why doesn't God heal Alzheimer's dementia :(

Post by redpill Fri May 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Fri May 15, 2020

ever since my mom was diagnosed with possible Alzheimer's in 2016, which at the time seemed mostly normal except some degree of forgetfulness. she could not draw a clock Sad

in 2019 her difficulties became too great to ignore.

i've been following up on latest Alzheimer's research.

currently she's taking donzepil and memantine, cheap $3 generics but i don't think they do much anything, and as my mother has difficulty with swallowing, i've wondered if i should discontinue it.

I've learned that several treatments in clinical trials such as antibodies that target amyloid beta and BACE inhibitors to target formation of amyloid have failed.

I've just learned that

Cassava Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAVA) today reported top-line results from a Phase 2b study of PTI-125, its lead investigational drug, in patients with Alzheimer’s disease. This study did not meet its primary endpoint. The pre-specified primary endpoint was a statistically significant effect of PTI-125 versus placebo on cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) levels of tau protein and other biomarker assessments from baseline to Day 28. PTI-125 significantly reduced a secondary endpoint, CSF levels of IL1-beta (p<0.035), a core biomarker of neuroinflammation, from baseline to Day 28. Drug was safe and well-tolerated.

https://www.streetinsider.com/Corporate+News/Cassava+Sciences+%28SAVA%29+Reports+Top-line+Results+from+Phase+2b+Study+of+PTI-125+in+Alzheimer%E2%80%99s+Disease+Does+Not+Meet+Primary+Endpoint/16890142.html

in a perfect world, either my mom does not develop Alzheimer's, which her parents, my grandparents AFAIK did not, or she develops it 20 years into the future at age 97, and by then they have effective treatments that are inexpensive generics.

all these Alzheimer's candidates have failed, but I wonder what if you combine them?

what if you combine BACE inhibitors with monoclonal antibodies with Tau inhibitors with PTI-125

they do that for HIV medication, use combination pills.

granted this would be insanely expensive and have lots of side effects.

I've had Christians pray for my mom.

atheist Marshall Brain has a website why doesn't God heal amputees but my question is Why doesn't God heal Alzheimer's dementia Sad ? his atheist answer is there is no God. sure looks that way to me.

there are women who are 77 and even older, like Ruth Ginsberg at 87, who have no signs of dementia.

perhaps decades in the future they will be a treatment, which turns Alzheimer's into a chronic manageable condition like Diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol and HIV

at this point though I know my mom will die within the next year or two. prayer doesn't seem to work at all. the only hope she had, which is fading is a drug in stage 3 clinical trials is approved, which , stops the damage in its tracks then reverses Alzheimer's, and is affordable, perhaps with a special financial arrangement with the federal government and Medicare, much like current meds being rushed for COVID 19

these quotes by Emanuel Swedenborg

“Love consists in desiring to give what is our own to another and feeling his delight as our own” ...
“Kindness is an inner desire that makes us want to do good things even if we do not get anything in return. ...
“The sky is an enormous man.” ...
“Love comes into being through useful service to others.”

sound nice on paper, but where are the angels?

I am willing to fork over thousands of dollars in Swedenborg new church donations, and even attend their church and read Swedenborg's writings, provided they talk to the angels on my behalf for a miracle based cure. maybe one day science will come up with some treatment like blood pressure medication.

PTI-125  Why doesn't God heal Alzheimer's dementia :( P1000515

Back to top Go down