The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swedenborg new church angels and Alzheimer's dementia

Go down

Swedenborg new church angels and Alzheimer's dementia Empty Swedenborg new church angels and Alzheimer's dementia

Post by redpill Sat May 02, 2020 3:23 pm

Sat May 02, 2020 3:06 pm

here are some photos of a Swedenborg new church I took with my camera

Swedenborg new church angels and Alzheimer's dementia Pictur16

Swedenborg new church angels and Alzheimer's dementia Pictur17

Swedenborg new church angels and Alzheimer's dementia P1000514

Swedenborg new church angels and Alzheimer's dementia P1000513

Swedenborg new church angels and Alzheimer's dementia P1000515

Swedenborg claimed to have received additional revelations from Jesus Christ and the angels, and his followers consider his texts and writings holy scripture. he addresses angels goes beyond what the bible says.

in some ways this is similar to the Mormons who also have books in addition to the bible.

I actually visited the church and met some of the members. it's quite beautiful.

the idea that Swedenborg offers additional teachings beyond the bible is in some ways reminds me of Star Wars EU. there are of course the Star Wars movies, but there's also books comics and cartoon, which i watch, that expand on the story.

ultimately though what I want is solutions to problems.

my mother has high blood pressure and cholesterol, which is solved by lorsartan and simvastatin. she has high blood sugar, which fluctuates, but in the past she was on metformin, which is now giving her diarrhea. now she's taken januvia, which is very expensive. so i don't need Swedenborg and his angels.

she needs expensive dental work which a dentist can address with root canals and root planing and scaling, which medicare doesn't cover. i may have to pay tens of thousands out of pocket.

an angel fixing this would save me a lot of money.

what I'd like this Swedenborg church fix, is that using their knowledge of angels they talk to an angel about fixing my mother's alzheimer's which is worsening by the month via miracles.

the two drugs memantine and donzepril, while cheap $3 generics, do nothing to slow the progression, only the symptoms. personally i don't think they do anything and having her take so many pills is a major pain the ass.

so i want an angel to fix it.

in Dungeons and Dragons, first edition, there was a spell on summoning demons, and the author gary gygax actually described how you need to sacrifice and have a blood sacrifice, obvioulsy a bad idea that gave DnD an association with satan worship.

but they also had good clerics of good alignment casting healing prayers that actually work in the game, as well as summoning angels to fight for you and heal.

as beautiful as that Swedenborg church was, at the end of the day, i want a Swedenborg new church to ask an angel to cure my mom via miracles and divine intervention and as a skeptic i know that's not happening.

as a kid in the 70s and 80s i enjoyed watching kung fu movies and listen to kung fu wisdom, but in the real world, it's not going to help you in a fight against a bigger stronger bully. bruce lee's famous wisdom of be like water won't help a weaker girl beat a larger stronger male rapist.

and while many of the quotes of swedenborg sound nice, i've not seen an angle or miracle from them, nor from more mainstream churches like evangelical protestants.

i of course know thanks to walter martin kingdom of the cults that fundamentalists not only regard mormons and jehovah witnesses as cults, but swedenborg and all other religions including hinduism and buddhism, which are older than christianity.

jews for judaism regards jesus for jesus a cult. a cult is some other person's religion.

a major difference between swedonborg and mormons is that the latter have a large scale missionary program, including going door to door, which seemingly works.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down