The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday school with redpill Gospel of Thomas and Odes of Solomon and pictures of a Swedenborg church

Go down

Sunday school with redpill Gospel of Thomas and Odes of Solomon and pictures of a Swedenborg church Empty Sunday school with redpill Gospel of Thomas and Odes of Solomon and pictures of a Swedenborg church

Post by redpill Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:31 am

Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:04 am

for me it's Sunday morning

traditional churches and bibles don't include the Gospel of Thomas

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

or Odes of Solomon

Ode 1

The Lord is on my head like a crown, and I shall never be without Him.
   Plaited for me is the crown of truth, and it caused Your branches to blossom in me.
   For it is not like a parched crown that blossoms not;
   For You live upon my head, and have blossomed upon me.
   Your fruits are full and complete; they are full of Your salvation....

on the one hand I think it's too bad there aren't churches with mystical spiritual texts like this

for both the layperson to read and the priest/minister to deliver a sermon on.

the closest in spirit to this I know of are the Swedenborg churches.

below are actual Swedenborg church I took photos of

Sunday school with redpill Gospel of Thomas and Odes of Solomon and pictures of a Swedenborg church P1000518
Sunday school with redpill Gospel of Thomas and Odes of Solomon and pictures of a Swedenborg church P1000517
Sunday school with redpill Gospel of Thomas and Odes of Solomon and pictures of a Swedenborg church P1000516

Sunday school with redpill Gospel of Thomas and Odes of Solomon and pictures of a Swedenborg church P1000520
Sunday school with redpill Gospel of Thomas and Odes of Solomon and pictures of a Swedenborg church P1000521
Sunday school with redpill Gospel of Thomas and Odes of Solomon and pictures of a Swedenborg church P1000519

I enjoyed visiting this Swedenborg church. This church is located on nice idyllic property possibly 4-6 acres with a pond and trees.

I would go to a church like this if God actually answered my prayers.

But God has never spoken to me. God has never answered my prayers and I've met atheists whose explanations for why God doesn't answer prayers is he doesn't exist.

the issue I have with these mystical texts is talking about the love of God is one thing, but is contradicted by reality of pain sickness and death

If God actually answered my prayers, which he doesn't, I wouldn't mind creating a new church that included Gospel of Thomas and Odes of Solomon as sacred text. I would deliver sermons on verses from these text. And if someone is sick or has a problem, prayer would solve that problem. I would of course pray my church is overflowing with tithing and wealthy believers so I don't have to worry about money.

I've read Gospel of Thomas and Odes of Solomon and I enjoy both a lot.
But God never answers anyone prayer.

What a Face

Back to top Go down