The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why not religion MMA? Sunday school with redpill

Go down

why not religion MMA? Sunday school with redpill Empty why not religion MMA? Sunday school with redpill

Post by redpill Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:44 pm

Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:28 pm

back in the 70s and 80s Bruce Lee and martial arts movies were popular.

Currently I'm watching Cobra Kai season 5 i'm now on episode 9, i just saw well i don't want to spoil it.

being a boy one of a popular debate was which martial arts was best?

how did say karate compare with kung fu?

tae kwon do with judo?

boxing vs wrestling?

or even boxing vs kung fu?

in terms of entertainment Bruce Lee was entertaining but in a real life fight what about boxing?

MMA sort of answered it,

all of the above, specifically, combine striking with clinch with ground fighting.

there are successful mma fighters with backgrounds in all of them, but they must also cross train in other martial arts to counter any scenario.

when it comes to religion

jesus vs buddha

mohamaad vs moses

tao vs god vs thor

why not create a religion that combines the best aspects of religions into 1 mma like religion?

why not buddhist meditation with christian prayer with well i don't know what jews do except circumcise foreskin and eat kosher foods.

of course i now know the reason is that ultimately, god decides or dictates what he wants.

anyone can come up with any idea of a religion, it's getting followers to come show up at your church and pay money that's the trick.

in the usa christainity is well established and if you deviate from it, say by combining it with buddhism, christians won't come to your church.

so no money no paid clergy no church no religion mma pale

christians believe in a deity who damns to hell false religions and doctrines so.

maybe in Asia where buddhism is strong? again the criteria is whether lay persons will pay $$ to support clergy

Shocked

the closest i've seen to this sort of thing is messianic so-called judaism

there's messianic so-called synagogues in my city and cities around the usa and especially new york and chicago.

it combines christian beliefs in jesus with jewish practices.

the jewish community condemns messianic judaism as a deception

it would be if i called my church the baptist christo buddhist church, it might have the word baptist in the name but if it has buddhist beliefs it is not christian.

messianic so-called judaism could work financially so long as there are jewish believers in jesus, as well as christian jewish intermarrried couples willing to fork over money to support it. there's not 1, not 2, but 3 so-called messianic synagogues in my local yellow pages, i didn't think the population could support 1 much less 3.

i feel all religions are man made b.s, and that if a girl who says she's a boy and under trans ideology she's a boy, then why not a jew who believes in jesus but is still a jew or whatever.

biology and genitals is fact. religion is all imaginary made up.

the ultimate criteria of a religion is whether there are believers who fork over money and recruit or have babies to maintain or expand the religion over time.

so if there is a buddhist christian church in asia and there are actual believers who show up and pay money, then it's valid. if not then not.

What a Face

Back to top Go down