The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my relatives at Westminster Colorado view on JonBenet Ramsey

Go down

my relatives at Westminster Colorado  view on JonBenet Ramsey Empty my relatives at Westminster Colorado view on JonBenet Ramsey

Post by redpill Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:27 pm

Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:06 pm

i've not posted a whole lot on The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey mostly bc of my mother's Alzheimer's dementia and I am her primary care giver, and my suspicion is that they completed a new round of DNA testing, and are using genetic genealogy to find suspects, relatives of Distal stain 009

whoever matches that DNA is the suspect, and as it eliminates the Ramseys, it is an intruder we are looking for. terms like DNA genealogy and centimorgans is obviously far beyond the comprehension of the RDI. RDI are still posting on reddit and websmear speculation of John or even Burke molesting Jonbenet or the handwriting is Patsy's and other unscientific nonsense.

I do have relatives who live in Westminster Colorado

just as crimes like Amy Mihaljevic, Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy were huge news where i lived, JonBenet Ramsey was the biggest crime story for Westminster Colorado residents.

they actually drove me to Boulder Colorado 20 miles away but not to the actual home.

anyhow their opinions and they told me the opinions of their neighbors was,

the parents did it, or burke did it and parents are covering for it. RDI.

they methodology involves rumors and gossip that the parents were involved and covering it up.

they said that's what everyone was saying.

i asked them about an intruder and they said they didn't think so, it was the parents.

i asked them how they know and they said that's just what they heard.

they told me the ransom note was written by Patsy to explain a dead kid in their basement.

so there you have it, the opinions and reasoning of actual residents of Westminster Colorado

these RDI use rumors, gossip, "i heard John was molesting Jonbenet and killed her to silence her" "patsy wrote the ransom note" speculation to conclude there was no intruder, as opposed to using scientific methodology and scientific reasoning on scientific forensic evidence, which leads to intruder theory.

these relatives are female, and in my experience, most of the posters commenting on Jonbenet appear to be female, the extent of their reasoning is along the lines of gossip and speculation and rumors.

in my time in Westminter, once i tried to walk around their neighborhood which i assumed was a rectangular block, but i actually got lost and it took me like 5 hours to get back.
What a Face

had i disappeared perhaps i would be talked about on reddit....

they took me to a Red Robin's burger restaurant and it was tasty but a bit pricey. there wasn't a robins where i lived, at the time at least, not sure now. i prefer Fuddrucker's myself. their neighbors had an outdoor swimming pool.

one thing i noticed is that a lot of residents didn't have lawns, they had just rocks, apparently colorado is much drier than the midwest where we have green lawns, though this summer rainfall has been 5 inches below average for month of June.

the cases i mention have no debate, no debate over what Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy did, and no really good suspects or debate over who abducted Amy Mihaljevic.

really the only debate may be over the death penalty and i mostly support it. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down