The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my refrigerator "died"

Go down

my refrigerator "died"   Empty my refrigerator "died"

Post by redpill Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:09 am

Wed Jul 29, 2020

i once owned 2 working refrigerators a Frigidaire and GE from 2006 iirc.

the Frigidaire died around 2016 but still in my kitchen.

the GE mostly doesn't work.

i contacted AB May yesterday on Tuesday Jul 27, 2020 and the guy came and told me the compressor is broken on both of them. he said typically refrigerator last around 10 years.

i only need 1.

currently i am researching. now i'm learning about refrigerators with freezer on top, bottom, side by side and french style.

i eat frozen pizza and i've heard that can be an issue in the french style.

i hope to spend around $900. i've learned that fridges with computers have computers that can break so don't waste your money on one.

it seems that Whirlpool is the most reliable brand.

Lowes sells a hisense brand on sale, but not much info on this brand. obviously if i buy it and it breaks within a couple of years i won't be happy.

Frigidaire is a highly rated brand but mine the compressor broke after maybe 7 years whereas the GE lasted i think 14 years.

for me i want a refrigerator under $900, works, spacious, and lasts. abmay guy told me to avoid 2 brands, i won't say which ones here.

one thing i've learned just now about refrigerators just now, is that you're supposed to clean the condenser coils , something i've never done bc one i've never heard of this and two, i don't think it's possible.

these things are big and heavy and it'd be impossible to move it from its location Sad

most of the extended warranties are around $150, not sure if i should buy it. Neutral

my aunt bought one for her tv from highland and they went out of business Sad

obviously if i buy a refrigerator and it breaks quickly i'll have buyers remorse

the Frigidaire i bought died fairly quickly. i bought both from Lowes.

it'd be time consuming for me to remove the food and then put it back when the unit arrives. something i have to do though.

Suspect

i also request to dispose of the 2 refrigerator i have

Back to top Go down