The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my cat died and other changes :(

Go down

my cat died and other changes :( Empty my cat died and other changes :(

Post by redpill Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:07 pm

Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:54 pm

my cat of 10+ years died. over the summer June-July-August she was seemingly healthy. I recall I think I adopted her around 2009 but still seemingly active.

Around October, I notice that she started to not use the litter box as she was before very good about.

she was pooping in the kitchen then in the basement but not in the litterbox.

about a week before her actual death, she stopped eating but was drinking water. then she stopped drinking water.

days before her death she looked sickly and was meowing. Oct 23, 2021 she meowed a lot and then died.

I'm so used to having a cat around that not having a cat seemed weird.

but another change is my mom is much worse. as late as mid october i could take her for hour long walks, but starting in the last weeks of october my mother is no longer able to walk long distance, and when she does walk she needs me to hold both hands and i have to walk backward. before i only need to hold one hand and i could face forward.

over the years where i live, one of my fav sandwich shop Quizno's and the local goodceent, burger shops Fuddruckers and Smash Burgers have went out of business.

back around 2011 or so when goodcent was in business, the business owner let me have a food long roast beef, and threw in a drink and bag of chips for $5 but he went out of business. there's goodcents much father away and no special offers for me.

there was also stuff pizza stores like pizzaria uno, giodarnos and i forget but at least 1 or 2 more, and they have went out of business. afaik there's no one selling chicago style stuffed pizza where i live as they have all went out of business. the grocery store does sell stuffed pizza frozen.

the local mall used to have a microsoft store, but that was closed during the covid pandemic.

the microsoft store had xbox virutal reality so i could play virtual reality games. in front of the store were more xboxes where kids or anyone could play xbox games. sadly it's gone forever.

a major grocery store with chinese restaurants and ice cream shops close to where i live went out of business, and all those businesses are now closed. Sad

i used to get free pizza from a pizza store on my birthday but they also went out of business.

so there's changes but i don't like the changes.

No

Back to top Go down