The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"It was absolutely not an intruder. "

Go down

"It was absolutely not an intruder. " Empty "It was absolutely not an intruder. "

Post by redpill Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:05 am

Mon Feb 08, 2021

visting reddit,

r/UnresolvedMysteries

•Posted byu/Glittering_Cat3639
14 hours ago
Which one mystery would you choose?

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/lenfn1/which_one_mystery_would_you_choose/

bitchyhouseplant
12 hours ago

I would absolutely pick Jonbenet. That case has been my special interest ever since it happened. I was a year older than her and can recall watching this made for TV movie of some sorts that seemed so realistic, it grabbed me instantly. I did a report on her in high school (which upset my teacher for choosing a dark subject), and I desperately want to know exactly what went down that night.

cornfed74
11 hours ago

I think the brother did it. One documentary played out the evidence very well. No way it was an intruder!

twelvedayslate
10 hours ago

It was absolutely not an intruder. It still amazes me that people think it was.

I find the owl theory just as ridiculous.

ElectricGypsy
5 hours ago

I know. I am astonished that people could actually believe that it was an intruder.

There are people who would still think it was an intruder even if they saw video of one of the Ramseys murdering her.

meanwhile, in the news, dated Jan 27, 2021

Arrest made in 5-year-old homicide case using genetic genealogy

DNA testing has led to an arrest in a five-year-old homicide case in Pasquotank County.

Authorities arrested David Lee Blair, 55, on Tuesday at his home in Winston-Salem and charged him in connection with the stabbing death of 74-year-old George Washington Price on March 24, 2016.

Price was found dead in his Elizabeth City home with multiple stab wounds.

According to a news release from the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation’s (SBI) Northeastern District and the Pasquotank County Sheriff’s Office, investigators used genetic testing to find a link between Price’s death and Blair.

“While the joint investigation remained a priority for investigators over the past several years,
there wasn’t sufficient information to solve the crime,” the news release reads.

Last October, the sheriff’s office and State Bureau of Investigation approached Parabon NanoLabs for help. The DNA technology company is based in Virginia.

Law enforcement across the country uses Parabon’s Snapshot DNA Analysis Service to aid investigations when other DNA methods cannot find a match. The service uses “advanced DNA testing in combination with innovative genetic analysis, sophisticated identification techniques and traditional genealogical methods to establish the relationship between an individual and his/her ancestors.”

After finding a link through that service, authorities strengthened the case through other “traditional police work.”

ref https://www.wavy.com/news/crime/arrest-made-in-5-year-old-homicide-case-using-genetic-genealogy/

you can say RDI would still be RDI if there were video tape of an intruder doing it, or if genetic genealogy identifies the suspect who then confesses.

considering these RDI have never studied any forensic science, they are displaying tremendous ignorance of the actual facts of the case and how to evaluate it using science.

btw the owl theory is what you would seriously consider if you actually studied trace evidence on the Forensic Files and other science shows.

Back to top Go down