The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

second Pfizer COVID19 vaccine day after and Star Wars: The Bad Batch

Go down

second Pfizer COVID19 vaccine  day after and  Star Wars: The Bad Batch  Empty second Pfizer COVID19 vaccine day after and Star Wars: The Bad Batch

Post by redpill Wed May 05, 2021 7:47 pm

Wed May 05, 2021 7:37 pm

last night my left arm was feeling sore but i felt fine and went to bed.

this morning i woke up feeling tired, chills, a fever, a headache, runny nose, some sinus congestion sore throat No my body is aching Sad

my body is clearly having a reaction to this.

i originally thought about getting a different covid vaccine, either moderna or j&j in the fall as a booster shot but i'm feeling so sick and nauseous i'm reconsidering this.

I may get a more severe reaction with a third and fourth covid vaccine. I thought that like a yearly flu shot my arm would feel sore but that's it. Not that my entire body feels lethargic and I have a headache. I understand it will take 2-4 weeks for me to enjoy about 95% protection.

I am feeling really tired, which I didn't expect. On my chores was cutting the lawn but I'm feeling too light headed and dizzy to do this.

I did manage to watch Star Wars: The Bad Batch and I enjoyed it. The animation of the Jedi Depa Billaba and Kanan Jarrus by the waterfall was amazingly beautiful.

Back to top Go down