The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it was a dark and stormy night - Thu Aug 12, 2021 water of the Lourdes

2 posters

Go down

it was a dark and stormy night -  Thu Aug 12, 2021  water of the Lourdes Empty it was a dark and stormy night - Thu Aug 12, 2021 water of the Lourdes

Post by redpill Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:22 pm

Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:19 pm

it was a dark and stormy night -first time in a long time.

while I don't have any paranormal stories of my own to tell I will say this

back in the day, I watched Unsolved Mysteries.

One episode is about miracle healing from the Waters of the Lourdes.

A young woman named Bernadette in Lourdes France saw a vision of Mary, mother of Jesus, and in a location that happened to have a water spring.

Several people have claimed healing from that water.

now I'm not going to take my mother there, but I did order the water and say the prayer, but so far no healing miracle for me Sad

pale

Back to top Go down

it was a dark and stormy night -  Thu Aug 12, 2021  water of the Lourdes Empty Re: it was a dark and stormy night - Thu Aug 12, 2021 water of the Lourdes

Post by BraveHeart Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:07 pm

LOL. I have been watching all these UFO shows, unsolved mysteries, and Netflix movies. I've seen the Lourdes story several times in other presentations. Watching a lot of television these stay-at-home days. I think it was Peter the Apostle who imparted healing to some people through pieces of cloth that he blessed but the healing came from Jesus and in His name, not the cloth itself. He is the Good Shepherd and the Great Physician if you are seeking something.
RU on the west coast? It is cooler here in Georgia than in Texas where I used to live but much more humid. It rains quite a bit and we have a tropical storm headed up this way soon.
BraveHeart
BraveHeart

Back to top Go down

it was a dark and stormy night -  Thu Aug 12, 2021  water of the Lourdes Empty Re: it was a dark and stormy night - Thu Aug 12, 2021 water of the Lourdes

Post by redpill Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:16 pm

BraveHeart wrote:LOL. I have been watching all these UFO shows, unsolved mysteries, and Netflix movies. I've seen the Lourdes story several times in other presentations. Watching a lot of television these stay-at-home days. I think it was Peter the Apostle who imparted healing to some people through pieces of cloth that he blessed but the healing came from Jesus and in His name, not the cloth itself. He is the Good Shepherd and the Great Physician if you are seeking something.
RU on the west coast? It is cooler here in Georgia than in Texas where I used to live but much more humid. It rains quite a bit and we have a tropical storm headed up this way soon.

nah i'mi in flyover country. right now hot and humid.

so what's been your fav UFO documentary?

Yeah i ordered Lourdes water but it doesn't seem to offer much in the way of miracles. while h2o is h2o, i was hoping for some kind of supernatural connection between that water and healing, perhaps virgin mary and bennedata shows up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down