The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it was a dark and stormy night - Thu Aug 12, 2021 UFO tic tac and Australia

Go down

it was a dark and stormy night -  Thu Aug 12, 2021  UFO tic tac  and Australia Empty it was a dark and stormy night - Thu Aug 12, 2021 UFO tic tac and Australia

Post by redpill Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:33 pm

Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:23 pm

it's raining really heavily at night where i live right now. it's actually good for the lawn as it is as yellow as the sun.

and it has cooled off a lot. for the past week even the nights have been 88 F plus high humidity so very unpleasant.

while it's very humid it's only 70F, a huge change in temp. I actually might not turn on the a/c.

I don't have any paranormal stories of my own to tell, I've not personally seen UFO bigfoot ghosts miracles angels, jesus, except perhaps in my dreams.

in the past week i watched Showtime UFO all 4 episodes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64s8ujoydRM

and UFO documentary on youtube produced in Australia

The UFO Phenomenon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtpxiNvGCp4&t=4032s

the Australian ufo talks about Aussies who have seen ufo down under including the famous westall ufo event in 1966 in Melbourne Australia.

both documentaries discuss the tic-tac UFO

it was a dark and stormy night -  Thu Aug 12, 2021  UFO tic tac  and Australia UKfU5zl

the capabilities of this aircraft is far beyond known human technology. it is completely silent, no sonic boom, it accelerates so quickly and any living human would be killed by the g-forces. it has no visible means of propulsion, no exhaust trail.

I think yeah aliens are real. , alien

now unto bigfoot. cat

Back to top Go down