The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just watched Australian Crime Stories - Season 5 Episode 3 Derek Percy

Go down

I just watched  Australian Crime Stories - Season 5 Episode 3 Derek Percy Empty I just watched Australian Crime Stories - Season 5 Episode 3 Derek Percy

Post by redpill Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:39 pm

Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:26 pm

I just watched Australian Crime Stories - Season 5 Episode 3 Derek Percy once through

I've heard of Derek Percy in reference to Wanda Beach murders.

In his day and age, Aussie women hang dried their undies outside, which Derek stole.

the aussie term for stealing women's undies from clothe lines is

"snow dropping"

i don't see how this follows compared to another Aussie slang term, rock spider.

he scored a genius level iq of 150 during his psych evaluation.

they talked about the murder of 12 year-old Yvonne Tuohy and how Shane Spiller, 11, had a hatchet and than ran away.

Yvonne was killed and dismemebered.

I'm also listening to Aussie "justice", Percy was not guilty by reason of insanity but he actually stayed in prison much longer than if he was in regular prison. he was deemd too dangerous to be released from a mental institution.

He's suspected in many famous cases from Linda Stillwell to Beaumont children to Wanda Beach.

of these Linda Stillwell seems to have the most evidence.

Aussie justice was,

Derek was not convicted of a crime so they couldn't obtain his DNA. also many cold cases evidence that may have had DNA have been destroyed.

Now he's dead, why not take his DNA?

Derek also collected $300k in navy pension while in mental hospital and he demanded Stillwell's family $30k for legal compensation.

so Linda Stillwell's family simply asking Derek about the abduction of their daughter resulted in a claim of $30k for legal fees. wow.

it seems it kinda sucked being a aussie kid in the 1950s-60s-70s-80s and into the 90s with all the child killers running around killing children.

affraid

Back to top Go down