The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my "horror" movie idea of a female to male transition entire planet

Go down

my "horror" movie  idea of a female to male  transition entire planet Empty my "horror" movie idea of a female to male transition entire planet

Post by redpill Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:27 pm

Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:53 pm

this is Abigail Shrier

my "horror" movie  idea of a female to male  transition entire planet 44535411

here she discusses Science, the Transgender Phenomenon, and the Young | Abigail Shrier

14 minutes 18 seconds,   Abigail Shrier states claims that some girls in seventh grade say that at girls school as many as 30% of young middle school girls claim to be trans and want to become boys which if true as of 2020

affraid

if true that would make women an endangered species

my "horror" movie  idea of a female to male  transition entire planet Mack9110

when i was in middle school in seventh grade the idea of a girl becoming a boy was nonsensical, and now apparently in some schools 30% of the girls want to become boys, according to what Abigail Shrier parents of daughters in seventh grade told her.

though this could include nonbinary and gender fluid, not just transmen

which in a court of law is hear say but this isn't a court of law, it's my blog

of course a lot can happen from seventh grade in school, roughly age 13 to adulthood, certainly some girls will change their mind and remain girls. still 30% is simply ridiculous when it was 0% when i was in seventh grade.

so....the world went from zero seventh grade girls in the 80s wanting to become a boy to, according to Abigail Shrier, 30% of 13 year old girls wanting to become a boy in 2020.

what if we extrapolate and 30% becomes 60% to 90% to 100%?

this gives me a kind of "horror" movie idea

a group of women are on a mountain ice climbing, when there is a snow avalanche and are all buried

all  woman gets frozen solid, for hundred years one of them is thawed and brought back to life

when she wakes up she only sees "men" on earth no women and only young girls and teenage girls .

all adults are "men" but all children and teenagers are girls

the twist of this horror movie is that there coronavirus COVID19 mutated and that wiped out all the males on earth, leaving behind only females.

as a result of a social contagion,

the remaining females on earth all wanted to transition to male, so earth is now populated with transmen.

part of this horror movie is you see clearly young girls with long hair and clearly feminine, telling her transmen fathers that she wants to be a boy,

she has had her first menstrual period and is ready to become a transmen

and they show the girl transitioning to a transmen.

this movie is fiction but a transmen can impregnate other transmen, which is impossible in real life.

since this movie is fiction the fiction is that testosterone can cause women ovaries to produce an egg cell which they can impregnate other transmen

all remaining humans are xx chromosome and biological female

i intend the movie to be either rated pg or rated r, if rated r you can see 2 transmen having sex, if rated pg that scene is cut, and by sex, scissoring since transmen don't actually have a penis

the child is always female as a result. of reciving one x chromosome from each transman

so this planet consists solely of  adult transmen, and solely young and teenage girls who will eventually transition into transmen during teenage years

since its a movie the transition happens in mere minutes.

the twist is that the last woman realizes that all the men she meets, played by real transmen actors like Ellen now Elliot Page, were originally born as girls.

i think the horror part is that woman  falls in love with a transmen, played by ellen now elliot page, and  wants to become a transman. because transmen are only sexually attracted to transmen

the reason all the teenage girls transition to transmen, is that they are only attracted to transmen, and they have to transition to be attractive to other transmen, gender dysphoria , and reproduction

only a biological female who has testerone + clomid can impregnate another transboy resulting in a daughter with 100% gender dysphoria

other endings is that the woman enters a time machine to prevent the virus COVID19  from killing all the ordinary males so that the future consists of equal numbers of men or women,

affraid

this horror movie is a warning that female to male transition

my "horror" movie  idea of a female to male  transition entire planet Mack9110

if left uncheck will result in the extinction of womankind as we know it . What a Face

if hollywood actually makes a movie like this i wonder if i can sue for copyright inringement affraid

i don't think that this movie succeeds theater box office at best a netflix movie

its planet of the apes with  female to male transmen replacing apes

Back to top Go down