The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

23-Year-Old Jogger Ashling Murphy murdered jogging is dangerous

Go down

23-Year-Old Jogger Ashling Murphy murdered jogging is dangerous  Empty 23-Year-Old Jogger Ashling Murphy murdered jogging is dangerous

Post by redpill Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:53 pm

Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:38 pm

I click on the news and I learn of this

23-Year-Old Jogger Ashling Murphy murdered

A man in his 30s has been arrested in connection to the homicide of 23-year-old Ashling Murphy.

Murphy, an elementary school teacher, left school on Wednesday, January 12, to go jogging. Her body was later found that afternoon on the banks of a canal near Tullamore, a town in central Ireland, according to the Associated Press. She was laid to rest on Tuesday.

https://www.newsweek.com/23-year-old-jogger-ashling-murphy-laid-rest-police-announce-arrest-her-death-1670430

A primary school teacher has been beaten to death in a random attack while jogging through a popular Irish walking spot.

Ashling Murphy, a 22-year-old primary school teacher in Tullamore, was killed on Wednesday afternoon along the banks of the Grand Canal.

Ms Murphy was jogging along the canal bank at Cappincur, known as Fiona's Way, at around 4pm on Wednesday when she was brutally attacked.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10398183/Female-primary-school-teacher-22-beaten-death-random-attack-popular-Irish-walking-spot.html

23-Year-Old Jogger Ashling Murphy murdered jogging is dangerous  52881510

so she was jogging at 4pm which presumably is day light, and she was attacked and murdered. not clear if it was rape or robbery.

if it was rape, would she be killed if for example, she was a male, or a transmale?

if i was jogging there instead of her, would i be killed?

so if you're a young woman and you want to go jogging, you can be attacked and murdered

not sure if a young man in that situation would also be murdered.

i admit i wonder what the world would be like if it was only female, in terms of crime.

i'd imagine there'd be a lot less crime. certainly a lot less rape and murders i think.

or even a world where all the men were originally born female, and became male via a female to male transition

of course i can also be murdered while jogging or walking in a forest, either as a hate crime, thrill kill, or robbery.

Deadly Women features highly dangerous murderous women, mostly though either via a jealousy or money, such as collecting life insurance.

I don't recall Deadly Women featuring any actual women who committed random acts of violence except when partnered with a violent killer like the Ken and Barbie Killer.

I think i'm only going to jog in my neighborhood with no trees or on a treadmill inside a gym Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down