The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kailia Posey Died by Suicide Family of 16-Year-Old Says

Go down

Kailia Posey Died by Suicide Family of 16-Year-Old Says Empty Kailia Posey Died by Suicide Family of 16-Year-Old Says

Post by redpill Tue May 03, 2022 11:55 pm

Tue May 03, 2022 11:50 pm

in my news feed

Kailia Posey Died by Suicide Family of 16-Year-Old Says mon May 02, 2022

"Toddlers and Tiaras" star Kailia Posey tragically took her own life at the age of just 16, her family says, in a gut-wrenching statement.

Posey's family tells TMZ, "Although she was an accomplished teenager with a bright future ahead of her, unfortunately in one impetuous moment, she made the rash decision to end her earthly life."

The family is devastated, listing everything Kailia had ahead of her and her accomplishments during her 16 years, saying, "She won countless crowns & trophies after competing on the pageant circuit her entire life ... Her highly acclaimed talent as a contortionist had already led to professional touring job offers, and she had recently been selected to be a cheerleader at her high school next fall.

TMZ broke the story, the 16-year-old who first found fame on the popular TLC show -- even becoming a popular GIF as 'Grinning Girl' -- died Monday in Washington. At the time, her mom posted, "I don't have words or any thoughts. A beautiful baby girl is gone. Please give us privacy as we mourn the loss of Kailia. My baby forever".

https://www.tmz.com/2022/05/03/toddlers-and-tiaras-star-kailia-posey-died-by-suicide-family-says/

Kailia Posey Died by Suicide Family of 16-Year-Old Says Kailia10

I wonder if suicide of Katie Meyer, 22 and Sarah Shulze 21 Lauren Bernett, 20 influence her

Back to top Go down